• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
So the person that originally leaked multiversus has come back with some more information and it sounds kinda wild:

• Cartoon Network is looking to be well represented.
  • I would've expected the PPG and Animaniacs to all be separate characters, considering Finn and Jake are. And the game is already balanced around teams.
  • The obvious questions for Ben are which version they will use, and how they will implement him. My preference is either UAF or OV Ben, and being a transformer with each alien having its own moveset.
  • Ted Lasso is unexpected, but at least it shows they're willing to use sitcom characters.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Just transfered my gen 1-4 living dex into BDSP, aside from some Pokemon currently in my Legends file.
And Spinda/nincada.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
People who haven’t seen this movie (which is most people) think the scene is real.

People who have seen it are lying to them in the comments.

It’s ****in hilarious.
Don't forget the credits scene:

Jared Leto with that "hey wanna make out?" head tilt to Vulture. You can just imagine a sort of bootleg Ghostbusters theme after the scene playing.

Who the **** wrote this ****?

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
What war crimes did they commit to be barred from HOME?
Spinda is something to do with the various forms and the way they're read being different in BDSP
Nincada line is because of the anti-clone stuff they added in and the method behind getting Shedinja essentially being a "clone" of sorts

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
As an owner of several pet birds over the years. I can confirm that they are indeed real.

On a totally unrelated note, is it just me or does the Moon look awfully transparent and holographic today?
Omg, the birds became real but the moon became fake
karma-deskslam.gif

God damn birds

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Don't forget the credits scene:

Jared Leto with that "hey wanna make out?" head tilt to Vulture. You can just imagine a sort of bootleg Ghostbusters theme after the scene playing.

Who the ** wrote this **?
hAs tO dO wITh spIdER-mAn i thInK

crazy how the first thing he didn’t think about was leaving his family behind without a choice…mans been thinking about a child that isn’t his own for years

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
So I posted this on a small server with a few of yous but look at what I bought today and I think a certain Lamperouge Lamperouge is gonna be happy to see for two of them:

View attachment 353474

Penguin Highway
Weathering With You
Fate Stay/Night Heaven's Feel Part 1

Bakemonogatari LN
Komi Vol 3.

Must say I'm so damn happy finding Bakemono especially.
You're in for quite the ride with Bakemonogatari, especially since you enjoyed Rascal Does Not Dream. Somewhat similar premise but I think the characters and dialogue are much richer in Bake compared to that series.

I will say that there's a fair amount of wordplay and references to eastern mythology that you may have to do some research on to enjoy the book to the fullest, but it's hardly mandatory.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Got most of the drawings done I wanted to now. I'll try to practice more a bit this weekend. And get some preliminary work on other stuff done.

Also, Watch Megalo Box.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So quick story before I head to bed.

Was at the skatepark earlier and ending up egging a Scottish guy to do a backflip on a scooter. He was making up excuses non-stop.
"I'm not doing this with a crowd." "It's too dark for me!" Then he was like "I can't do this with a helmet!"

Then five people including myself all tossed helmets to him. He was like:
1c7HCjT.png

"****. Now I gotta."

Dude backflipped off a 15 inch ramp like it was nothing. Meanwhile I'm struggling to get skating on a slope.

It's okay

I got even more

Y'all want some

Morbius and Naruto G-Fuel?

View attachment 353484
Yo gamers you wanna be an edgy vampire and a ninja drinking? You can with that G-Fuel bro! Looks eh.

To be fair I don't drink that stuff. I drink the fancy stuff for cyclists where you mix it with water but that tastes bad as well.

You're in for quite the ride with Bakemonogatari, especially since you enjoyed Rascal Does Not Dream. Somewhat similar premise but I think the characters and dialogue are much richer in Bake compared to that series.

I will say that there's a fair amount of wordplay and references to eastern mythology that you may have to do some research on to enjoy the book to the fullest, but it's hardly mandatory.
Honestly man I'm so glad I found it and even more so when I was trying to look for something else. Found Bunny Girl Senpai's LN as well but this was a much bigger catch.

I would have passed it off a few months back if it weren't for you wanting me to go watch it. Look at what you made me do Lamp.
You and your influence! /s

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
BF132524-5654-43BA-8944-8BD75B948142.jpeg

a forgotten image
0D94174A-F0FC-4215-B74E-10E5FBF927F7.jpeg
94C23CB1-C993-4559-8502-9AF98328C5ED.jpeg

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Anybody got a Spinda in BDSP?

I don't know why i'm asking, i don't know how to do online trades in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom