• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Kirby Right Back At Ya

English dub, of course
Actually, that was one of my first animes.

My parents allowed my siblings and I to rent a Redbox movie on occassion, and that is how I became aware of the Mario Bros Super Show and Right Back At Ya!

I remember the Super Show being funny as **** but we stayed up all night watching Right Back At Ya!

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Actually, that was one of my first animes.

My parents allowed my siblings and I to rent a Redbox movie on occassion, and that is how I became aware of the Mario Bros Super Show and Right Back At Ya!

I remember the Super Show being funny as **** but we stayed up all night watching Right Back At Ya!
KRBAY is legit an awesome show. It’s a huge reason I love Kirby as much as I do today.

Shroob

Sup?
I was just reminded that FNAF knockoff movie starring Nicolas Cage existed

This is soo schlocky

It's soo good.

It's a bajillion times better because Cage never says a single line through the whole movie

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Good Morning My Gamers
Can I sell your stuff on ebay after I do?
No, I'm leaving them to the neighborhood cats
With all due respect, is there not a job with better hours around you? This **** sounds like torture.
Working on it, especially now that I'm moving. Though my shift manager is reasonable enough that I can tell her that I'm not doing a double shift again and she will listen.
Need a new anime to binge watch.
YuYu Hakusho

osby

Smash Obsessed
He learned to give paw

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Holy race:

1653746285978.png

“I’m Holy Sphinx. My presence alone is a sign of divine sovereignty. Do not take it lightly.”

Alignment: Light-Neutral

Origin: Egyptian mythology. A creature with the head of a human and the body of a lion with the wings of a falcon. In Ancient Egypt, sphinxes were male, benevolent creatures that used their ferocious strength to guard holy places such as temples and tombs. Various statues of them were made in pharaohs’ likeness. Their Greek versions, in contrast, are female and cruel, eating anyone who cannot answer her riddle.

Skills: Mediarahan, Mahamaon, Deadly Wind, Purple Smoke

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Genma race.

Sphinx is a Greek word so there’s some argument about the origin of their Egyptian name but my favorite theory is that they are supposed to mean “living image”, referencing their artistic depictions rather than the creature itself. Like a lot of other straightforward mythological designs, Sphinx is not very relevant in modern MegaTen games which is honestly a bit of shame. Simple or not, he has a great design and we can always use more Egyptian demons.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
ok Owl House season 2 finale WHAT THE **** WAS ALL THAT FOR

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I was playing Xenoblade Chronicles 1 beside 10 already drunk Liverpool fans on a train and the match is a few hours away.

What the ****????

I should have watched some harem anime to see if the collision of such contrasts could cause a rip in the space-time continum.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312