• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
bruh first the ending to that Owl House finale
and now the ending to Stranger Things’ 7th episode this season…
382C3911-8A2E-4999-BE5B-EC6C278153A5.jpeg
… I will now steal a Donkey Kong onesie and start crying inside of it without anybody noticing me

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Gonna watch The Owl House's season 2 finale later tonight.

It's been odd going into the new episodes knowing there aren't any new Amphibia episodes to accompany it. It also reminds me that Season 3 of ToH is still going to be shorter than either of the previous two, sadly. It really deserves more time to tell it's story.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
This video llegally shouldnt be this funny
gets weird when you know that Vince is haunting Undertaker due to him kidnapping Stephanie in a limo on ppv to force her to marry him…then you also learn later that Vince was the one who hired Taker to create an entire demonic cult to go around cutting people open, drink blood, hanging cops, and to kidnap his daughter…all so that he could get revenge on Stone Cold for outsmarting him

ah 1999
Gonna watch The Owl House's season 2 finale later tonight.

It's been odd going into the new episodes knowing there any new Amphibia episodes to accompany it. It also reminds me that Season 3 of ToH is still going to be shorter than either of the previous two, sadly. It really deserves more time to tell it's story.
can’t wait for you to break

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Fellow gamers

I finally played Celeste for the first time
Not only that, but I just finished the first B-Side remix of the first level.

idk if that's like, noteworty, but still, pretty proud of myself.

My hands are kind spaghetti now tho lol. (and not saying this because I just had spaghettis earlier)
Will say the HK experience is helping out alot.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Disney…Owls…houses…lesbians…and money…I just want to lock y’all up in a building and talk about adding some more Owl House episodes

Noipoi

Howdy!
Disney…Owls…houses…lesbians…and money…I just want to lock y’all up in a building and talk about adding some more Owl House episodes
So now that season 2 is done, aren’t there only like 3 episodes left? Each one being an hour long?

ahemtoday

Smash Ace
Okay, so I know I don't post in here like ever, but I need to scream into the void about this and as far as I can tell there's no dedicated Mario Strikers thread.

I played the demo for the new Mario Strikers. For what it's worth, the gameplay mostly seemed similar enough to the GCN one that I really enjoyed. although I think it was hamstrung by the structure of the tutorial's gameplay segments.

But I hate that lob passes are their own separate button now.

Suddenly, advancing by passing between your characters now involves juggling between three separate buttons instead of just two. It sounds minor, but this was my favorite part of Super Mario Strikers, so if I think it flows way worse in the new one... I don't know if I'm even gonna bother picking it up. Of course I'll give it another shot when the online demo rolls around in about a week - like I said, I think the structure of the demo is hurting it and making things bug me that otherwise wouldn't - but I have not had much fun with this game so far.

What really kills me is that I swear I'm the only person on the entirety of the internet that feels this way about lob passes. I checked. I've seen plenty of posts that agree with me on the camera in the new Mario Golf - a similar change from past entries that made me disinterested in getting the game - but I've looked and nobody else is even talking about lob passes, let alone agreeing with me. Am I really the only person that doesn't like this change?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Were gonna be seeing Metal Eggman from the Archie series make a comebaxck.

And Ken will get angi
Even better.

Robotik transfers his consciousness into Metal Sonic.

Zod - Doomsday
King Ghidorah - Mechagodzilla
Dr. Robotik - Metal Sonic

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So now that season 2 is done, aren’t there only like 3 episodes left? Each one being an hour long?
sadly yes, but Dana says that the **** goes beyond hard as a benefit for the limited episodes

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The question remains in The Owl House...

Could King truly be dead?

Find out next on The Owl House!

I'm very sure he's alive.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Star Wars has been announcing so many ****ing content for the past day as a celebration of the franchise…I like it…but I can’t embed every last one of them (or even remember every last one of them until it’s time to watch)…but the Ahsoka and Tales of the Jedi content…yummy delicious cinema…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom