• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So I pretty muched finisjed all of Season 1 of Love is War.

I uh...

I like this show. Like, a lot.
It's actually really dang good, haha. Started watching it a few weeks ago, and I've been watching with a group of friends, too. It's fun, and especially fun as a group watch.

Also I think this is the only anime where I just cannot watch it subbed. :4pacman:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
In this week's episode of Smashboards: The Alone and Forgone

TheMightyP delves deeper into his spiral of consuming Japanese anime
Will our Hero best the odds and ascend to a man of culture
Or will he plunge into the deepest, darkest corners of otakudom
Tune in to find out at 9pm/12pm est.
Wait, we're starting another character arc? I thought we were still going through Lamp's arc of finding the right flavor of Chocolate Cake at Target.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I'm actually really considering Mario Strikers.

There's just one problem.

I don't got any irl friends to play with :drsad:

I mean I suppose I could go outside, but who tf wants to do that?
At that point you can just play Mario Strikers irl with enough people. I heard it's called soccer in America.

I mean some may die but still.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Defeated Ninetails in Okami. Got the Wind and Bomb and upgrades, so with that and the Fire, Mist and Water upgrades I'm making good progress.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm actually really considering Mario Strikers.

There's just one problem.

I don't got any irl friends to play with :drsad:

I mean I suppose I could go outside, but who tf wants to do that?
you can always play with yourself when you accept that you’ll never have irl friends because they’ll hold you down
this is how the heel turn and run of Noi begins
Yes, which sucks because season 2 ends on a crazy note that really needs a full season to explore the ramifications of everything.
**** that’s putting things lightly

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Thanks for all the anime suggestions y'all. I have not taken then into consideration and ignored them, as I am now watching Love is War, a show that absolutely doesn't seem up my alley but I am curious about.
Missing out on Peak Fiction, but okay.
1653795462389.png

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Watching some Combo Breaker Tekken stuff and there's already lore match up too. One Bryan vs Yoshimitsu set and one Asuka vs Feng set.

I'll try to check out that Anton Blast demo at some point. Maybe play some fan games after I beat Okami or something.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Mario Strikers: chicken dance Waluigi, mad Peach trying to calm herself down, groovin’ DK, etc.

Mario fans: man this is some crappy soulless cash grab. where’s the personality? bring back temper tantrum Peach!
Maybe they wouldn't have so many problems with characters' personalities if WOKE Nintendo didn't change girls' sports bras into practical uniforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom