• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
He’s no longer the werewolf

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm gonna stop joking for a second. There's been a ton of Kingdom Hearts refrences in recent Disney projects, in both cartoons and now a live action movie. Disney is definitely going to be doing something with the series, and soon.
I'm a little bit concerned that Kingdom hearts is going to be a bit more restrictive on what it can do going forward, not gonna lie.

Feels like the series has gotten away with so much **** over the years because Disney doesn't pay attention to it as much as the rest of the stuff they own.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
How do you think Toadette should play in a game like 3D World? Where peach is already playable and the characters all have different stats with some minor different abilities like gliding and spinning? Cause imo the format for how she played in NSMBUD doesn’t really translate into something like 3D World. And I know Mario maker doesn’t do different stats at all.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I'm a little bit concerned that Kingdom hearts is going to be a bit more restrictive on what it can do going forward, not gonna lie.

Feels like the series has gotten away with so much **** over the years because Disney doesn't pay attention to it as much as the rest of the stuff they own.
It depends on if you think the Marvel comics have been ruined by the MCU. I think the games are going to remain bat**** insane, and the adaptation will be an opportunity to streamine things. The only big change might be making the Disney characters more prominent in the games, so they are more marketable.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Disney should go back to the ideas they had pitched to them for a Kingdom Hearts show and make it real. Or even a animated movie, there’s a lot of money to be had there.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
It depends on if you think the Marvel comics have been ruined by the MCU. I think the games are going to remain bat**** insane, and the adaptation will be an opportunity to streamine things. The only big change might be making the Disney characters more prominent in the games, so they are more marketable.
It kinda feels like they tried mmaking the Disney characters more prominent in KH3 at least.

Not a whole lot but it doesn't feel like their filler in 3. At least to me.

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
Y'all remember Astral Chain?

Feels like that game came and went, and I heard that it was good too. But aside from the Cop thing, I heard nothing of it since the day it was out.
* points at my avatar *

It's still one of my favorite games. I really hope that we get a sequel at some point.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hell Yeah

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
10 years?

That's... will the MCU still be alive by then?
The MCU still rakes in good numbers so I think it still has a lot of years left.

As for an estimate, the only way for it to fall is of everyone just stopped watching. Which is unlikely to happen but one must consider all possibilities.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Never seem indie game live and die faster than Poppy's Playtime.

What the hell happened?
One word:

From a ridiculous price point for the chapters to the NFT incident, cash seems to be the devs' only motivation for the game's entire existence.

It;'s a shame too because honestly the game looks like it's got potential.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
10 years?

as long as Marvel continues to be a dominant beast in media overall, yes
Hopefully not, but probably yes because capitalism
Capitalism America…I’ll end up supporting Disney
The MCU still rakes in good numbers so I think it still has a lot of years left.

As for an estimate, the only way for it to fall is of everyone just stopped watching. Which is unlikely to happen but one must consider all possibilities.
What people don’t remember is that Marvel has way too many characters left in the tank, both popular and hidden. They can pretty much go on and on and on until Feige decides to end it all…then proceeds to make another MCU
Yeah, but they’ll be scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Imagine if they made an El Muerto movie.
just watch Sony find a way to make him apart of the MCU to wrestle Spidey in the ring
Why wouldn't it? It's gonna keep going until it stops making money, and it isn't going to stop making money anytime soon
Peter(s) alone showed the unstoppable power of the MCU
6B18C7C7-AE7D-4B0F-974C-3883C1D847D5.jpeg

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
Watched the latest episode of Moon Knight and whilst Marc's past had been rather tragic from losing his brother that caused his mother to despise him (which was how his alternate alias Steven Grant was created) to Steven ultimately sacrificing himself so that Marc can provide himself with more balance and stability.
I just watched that episode and...wow. That's what I call a ride. Can we just skip to the next week, please?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
10 years?

On one hand, money. On the other hand, a lot of people have grown more and more tired of how formulaic the MCU's been and the whole planning 10 years in advance and the reports of Sam Raimi's freedom or lack thereof might seem to only worsen that. That being said as someone who hasn't seen anything since Far From Home other than No Way Home which I didn't like, I'm very much looking forward to Thor 4 and She Hulk so who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom