• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™

How the **** did you catch up to a manga with over 1,000 chapters? It took me a while to read all of Berserk's manga and that's only at 380 chapters.
eh, I feel like if you binge read 100ish chapters a day it's simple enough to knock it out in a week and a half. Even doing like, 20 chapters a day will get you there in only a few months.

Granted, that requires you to have an insane amount of free time but like, people underestimate how bored you can get sometimes. nyaruhodo

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
how is this movie still alive
Beats me but it sure as hell ain't getting my money. Not because of Ezra Miller but the fact it's likely bound to be a trainwreck if that leak a while back is anything to go by.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Beats me but it sure as hell ain't getting my money. Not because of Ezra Miller but the fact it's likely bound to be a trainwreck if that leak a while back is anything to go by.
don’t know about no leaks, but this description on whatever they’re showing seems to be helping your case

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
don’t know about no leaks, but this description on whatever they’re showing seems to be helping your case
From the same leakers that leaked Spider-Man: No Way Home.

Apparently in the end, It’s a merged world of Burtons Batman and select pieces of the existing DCEU.

Notably, Zod is again alive in this setting and killed Baby Kal, with Supergirl being the Superman here.

Wondie, Aquaman and Shazam exist still so does Batfleck but in another universe.

I stand by it.

Trainwreck...It was the Flash's first movie. Couldn't just let him run, fight a gorilla, discover the Speed Force and older Flashes exist, roll credits.

Nope apparently not.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
cinema
From the same leakers that leaked Spider-Man: No Way Home.

Apparently in the end, It’s a merged world of Burtons Batman and select pieces of the existing DCEU.

Notably, Zod is again alive in this setting and killed Baby Kal, with Supergirl being the Superman here.

Wondie, Aquaman and Shazam exist still so does Batfleck but in another universe.

I stand by it.

Trainwreck...It was the Flash's first movie. Couldn't just let him run, fight a gorilla, discover the Speed Force and older Flashes exist, roll credits.

Nope apparently not.
ok the merging thing is to be expected…but the **** is all the stuff I just read that nobody would know of? None of that **** makes sense

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
oh ye

I bought a Sega Genesis controller for NSO and my Sonic games.

The one made by RetroBit, 'cause heck nah, I ain't spending $60+ shipping from Nintendo for theirs. :nifty:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So it’s basically DCU trying to be the MCU but making as much sense as Morbius. Am I missing anything???
And this is exactly why I treat Shazam and its sequel as well as The Suicide Squad as their own separate films with no ties to the DCEU.

Shazam! and The Suicide Squad are pretty much the only DCEU films I've loved.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
oh ye

I bought a Sega Genesis controller for NSO and my Sonic games.

The one made by RetroBit, 'cause heck nah, I ain't spending $60+ shipping from Nintendo for theirs. :nifty:
I have some Xbox controllers that's basically the shape of a Genesis one that I could use on the Switch. But not being able to button map doesn't help.

Also, why the hell does Nintendo think their Genesis controller should be the same price as their N64 one?

MooMew64

I have some Xbox controllers that's basically the shape of a Genesis one that I could use on the Switch. But not being able to button map doesn't help.

Also, why the hell does Nintendo think their Genesis controller should be the same price as their N64 one?
I mean, I'mma be real, the N64 one is also hecka overpriced IMO. I still wanna get it for maximum experience but TBH the price blows.

...They still also haven't restocked them. :drsad:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Something quick regarding the great Sonic delisting:

In addition to the aforementioned Nintendo Switch versions (both Sega Ages and Switch Online Expansion Pack) being safe, the iOS versions of Sonic 1, Sonic 2, and Sonic CD are also not being delisted.

So it seems it'll only affect Xbox, Playstation, and Steam. I'm not sure if it'll affect the 3DS versions of Sonic 1 and 2, but considering the ability to add funds via credit card is being removed next month, it seems like it could go either way.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
The delisting does not bother me that much. I do realize that it may be just a rather cheap way to get people to buy Sonic Origins, but I am getting Origins anyway.

MooMew64

I love Manjaro Linux

deathbutit'scute.png

I love fixing things that are broken in Arch Linux

I love how little documentation there is

I love how I'm too stubborn to just give up and go to a Debian-based distro
hahahaHHAHAHHA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Something quick regarding the great Sonic delisting:

In addition to the aforementioned Nintendo Switch versions (both Sega Ages and Switch Online Expansion Pack) being safe, the iOS versions of Sonic 1, Sonic 2, and Sonic CD are also not being delisted.

So it seems it'll only affect Xbox, Playstation, and Steam. I'm not sure if it'll affect the 3DS versions of Sonic 1 and 2, but considering the ability to add funds via credit card is being removed next month, it seems like it could go either way.
The removal of the Steam ROMS is probably the biggest issue considering mods and stuff usually use the Steam version of the Genesis games. IIRC 3&K's best way to play was through Steam mods

And also the price wtf SEGA

Last edited:

MooMew64

The removal of the Steam ROMS is probably the biggest issue considering mods and stuff usually use the Steam version of the Genesis games. IIRC 3&K's best way to play was through Steam mods

And also the price wtf SEGA
I JUST NOW LEARNED THE WORKSHOP IS AN OFFICIAL REPOSITORY FOR ROMHACKS :138:

Ugggggghhhhh

I mean, TBH with these games being on the Mania engine, it's pretty likely they're gonna become the ROM hacking scene's new stomping grounds with time, but maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan this is gonna make ROM hacking for Sonic so much harder for newcomers in the short-term, and potentially lose out on a lot of history.

Guess I better go buy the OG releases for the easy ROMs. :drshrug:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Manjaro Linux
well there's your problem

Manjaro is actually incredibly janky, especially the way it tests packages for "stability" (read: it doesn't, they just wait 7 days before putting updates on its repositories)

but Pop! OS is still pretty decent despite one single incident where Linus Tech Tips screwed up installing Steam

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom