• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
One of the worst parts is that British people look at what's happening at my country and think they can go around having opinions on that

Like sorry to break it to you dingus but it's your country's fault, you don't get to comment
British people making fun of anybody but you remind them of their knife statistics.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I've managed to obtain all the base game spirits except Dragoon and Lugia, both of whom are cgallenge spirits.

So I gotta kill every spirit, fighter, and boss in WoL for Dragoon and score 98000 points in Clasdsic Modes bonus game as Greninja.

Ironically, Dragoon may be easier.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Top 10 thing Britian has brought us (in no order)
1. Andrew Garfield. He played Spider-Man
2. Tom Holland. He played Spider-Man
3. Idris Elba. He plays Knuckles.
4. Donkey Kong Country. Possibly the only good country that the British were responsible for.

That's the list, thank you for watching. Be sure to like and subscribe.

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
What were reasons fans hated byleth?

People implied he wouldn’t have as much hate if he was the final character after sora instead of when he was after terry
They hated him because they were sick of FE characters being added just to promote the games. Also because he was a first party in a fighters pass of 3rd parties.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
4. Donkey Kong Country. Possibly the only good country that the British were responsible for.

That's the list, thank you for watching. Be sure to like and subscribe.
Wait you forgot one

5. Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle, who served as the inspiration for the character of Herlock Sholmes in The Great Ace Attorney

I'd also say Monty Python and the Arthurian mythos but I think that might be pushing it

Top 10 British Characters:
10. James Bond
9. Sherlock Holmes
8. Tracer
7. Nigel Thornberry
6. Winston Churchill
5. Queen Elizabeth II (The Immortal one)
4. Wallace and Gromit
3. Doctor (Doctor Who)
2. DanTDM
1. Grufallo

Honorable Mentions:
- All British people and characters, who exist.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
People implied he wouldn’t have as much hate if he was the final character after sora instead of when he was after terry
It's so weird to me that people always insist this.

People were just tired of FE characters. They would have hated them if they were the first character and they would have hated them if they were the last - reveal order changes nothing.

I guess it's something some Byleth fans tell themselves because they want to have something to blame for their character being so controversial.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
this isn't good at all. The british are stealing our jobs! Classic americans like Spider-Man, Daredevil, Knuckles, and Superman have been taken over by british "people"! They could've cast an American like Lebron James to be Doctor Strange, but they sold out to Benadryll Cucumber-Patch! Why aren't we taking their jobs to compensate? I WANT TIMMOTHY CHAMBERLINGBERPOT AS HARRY POTER, DWAYNE JOHNSON AS THE DOCTOR WHO, AND MICHELLE OBAMA AS JAMES BOND!!!1!

this isn't good at all. The british are stealing our jobs! Classic americans like Spider-Man, Daredevil, Knuckles, and Superman have been taken over by british "people"! They could've cast an American like Lebron James to be Doctor Strange, but they sold out to Benadryll Cucumber-Patch! Why aren't we taking their jobs to compensate? I WANT TIMMOTHY CHAMBERLINGBERPOT AS HARRY POTER, DWAYNE JOHNSON AS THE DOCTOR WHO, AND MICHELLE OBAMA AS JAMES BOND!!!1!
Bro, Americans are not British.
They are not the same guys.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
They could've cast an American like Lebron James to be Doctor Strange, but they sold out to Benadryll Cucumber-Patch! Why aren't we taking their jobs to compensate? I WANT TIMMOTHY CHAMBERLINGBERPOT AS HARRY POTER, DWAYNE JOHNSON AS THE DOCTOR WHO, AND MICHELLE OBAMA AS JAMES BOND!!!1!
Now that you mentioned it....

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
CYL6 got me being unsure who to vote for this year…also there be a lotta people wanting Chrom to win this year
That we both can agree on.

"Oh my wife is dead and I'm an old man! That gives me an excuse to be a cranky, grumpy ***hole to everyone around me!"

"He's old, be easy on him" - Lilly

:rolleyes:
Beyond MCU, what movies do yall like? I really enjoy psychological horror.
DC movies

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
When it comes to post endgame, for the most part Shang Chi and Spiderman completely shook up the formula.

Shang Chi until the final act, grounds things with less focus on super powered fights, something we don’t really get in the MCU.Spiderman literally turns the entire universe upside down delivering what fans wanted to see for a long time.

Doctor Strange is probably going to be wild to by focusing on on reworking the entire universe/multiverse. So there’s still plenty of ways for the MCU to change way their movies feel.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Spidey: Lowkey kinda betting that there will be a scene in Across the Spider-Verse where we see Tobey and Andrew return to their respective universes.

Like, as a brief cameo in a scene where they travel across the Spider-Verse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom