• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
small change of plans in my marathoning…ended up adding in the MTV Spider-Man series to my marathon, consisting of the Raimi films, TASM films, MCU films, Spider-Verse, 94 and Spectacular Spider-Man series.

not doing Venom since I watched it before Let There Be Carnage

gonna throw in the Insomniac games as well

osby

Smash Obsessed
Watching Deep Rising (1998) tonight. Really fun B-movie despite CGI not holding up. They really don't make them as they used to...Miss those kind of films.

Fun Fact: The ending where the three characters gets to that island was actually Skull Island and creature coming towards them being King Kong. Director Stephen Sommers revealed this in an interview. Deep Rising was meant to be a secret prequel to a King Kong film that never came to frution.

That would have been awesome. An R-rated King Kong film. Imagine how brutal things could be whether King Kong tearing people apart or other creatures on Skull Island.
As a wise man once said: edginess is overrated.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I've also decided at some point I'm actually gonna give Aquaman (2018) another rewatch. This time a more proper watch. Now especially knowing the doggie didn't die in the beginning.
As a wise man once said: edginess is overrated.
There's a difference between killer creature flicks and edgy characters.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
for an old show, MTV’s Spidey had better CGI than it should’ve been

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Can't believe tomorrow will be the beginning of December which comes very fast and quickly.

As for me, I'm pretty much going to rewatch the 1994 animated series of Spider-Man on Disney+.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Can't believe tomorrow will be the beginning of December which comes very fast and quickly.

As for me, I'm pretty much going to rewatch the 1994 animated series of Spider-Man on Disney+.
throw in all the Spidey movies besides Venom and then add Spectacular and you got what kinda marathon I’m doing until NWH

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Yeah, I'm 99% sure the Kingdom Hearts games aren't going to have last a minute Black Friday sale on the Xbox store now.

So it's probably best to suck up a and just pay full price at this point.

Phooey

osby

Smash Obsessed
You get to decide which of these two IPs gets added to Super Nintendo World next. Do you go with Zelda? Or do you go with Pokémon?
Pokemon but mostly because I'm not really interested in Zelda all that much.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, with December starting tomorrow, I should probably look for a more Christmas themed avatar.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I started reading Demon Slayer; I'm about seven chapters in, but I'm enjoying it so far. (though I feel like I'll have trouble with remembering the names of anyone but Tanjiro or Nezuko, the main characters)

Also, I've changed my avatar to something more Christmas-themed.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Ah man, I haven't been active as much over the past few days.

Just been feeling out of it but I'll try and remedy that tonight.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
as I begin DBZ Kai…I am still unable to accept every single intro singer the show had who wasn’t Vic Mignogna…thanks a lot Nicktoons for picking the only perfect version of Dragon Soul and using it for 97 episodes straight

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
what a sad existence this new Pokemon game is in. People were playing it all on twitch but now it's only people doing shiny hunting that are playing it and those are some of the most boring streams to ever watch
In all fairness Shiny Hunter's haven't started the game yet.
as I begin DBZ Kai…I am still unable to accept every single intro singer the show had who wasn’t Vic Mignogna…thanks a lot Nicktoons for picking the only perfect version of Dragon Soul and using it for 97 episodes straight
Yeah, Vic did the best Dragon Soul, but um...

Wtf happened to him? He got fired, which got the nerds riled up for reasons, he plead guilty to his harassment claims, and now he's...

Being a ****head I guess? Idk he dropped from the face of the earth.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So my copy of Re:Zero's next volume had arrived today (yay)................................and I finished it in a few hours.

1638304433375.png

Dammit! I read it way, way, way too fast! Will say though, it had one of the best chapters I've read in the entire story so far.

Damn it Re:Zero! Why do you have to be one of the only three excellent isekai (IMO)!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom