• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Btw, this art by Horikoshi is adorable, I meant to share it earlier
Jirou's my favorite girl in the series btw.

This is totally unrelated to the discussion at hand

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Can't say I'm not surprised regarding Hakagure even though it comes off rather predictable and obvious. Really should have done something more surprising like Uraraka. You could of had it that her family was poor on money and she was desperate. Something like that.

"I'm sorry Izuku. I was left with no choice. Please forgive me".

That would be a real heartstring puller.

At least something like that.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have no fears

this

I have one fear.
Unown L shaped like a boot, ready to kick ass.

Actually most of the heavy lifting was done by Donphan and Ampharos, as Unown dealt like 40% damage, despite Garchomp's double weakness. And hell, desptite being paralyzed by Ampharos, Garchomp was still faster. If it wasn't for the paralysis kicking in, Garchomp would have OHKO'd Unown. But hey, it makes for a nice picture.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
BlondeLombax BlondeLombax can I uhhh talk Lobotomy Corporation here cuz uhhh

both the Amber and Green Midnights are kicking my ASS and I need to clear a Midnight Ordeal to finish the Tiphereth core meltdown

and I heard Violet Midnight is even worse… 😬 what do
Green is the easiest to deal with; since the laser moves clockwise, navigate all your workers to the leftmost side of the facility, as far left as you can make them go, and when the machine appears, send in all your mid-to-long-range employees to whittle it down (no close-rangers, they'll be vaporized the moment they land the first punch).

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I wonder how they'll go about it. Gen 5 was different in that there are two stories rather than one.
Do they remake both BW1 and 2 or what? Are we just supposed to forget BW2's existance? Because i thought that one was better.
Probably the latter with a post-game episode for Kyurem and Neo Team Plasma.

Oh, and having banger soundtracks is the only good thing Pokémon games consistently
Well, except XY
HGSS has my favorite artstyle in the series.

However, I can't call it the best because it didn't quite fix some of the issues the original Johto had such as the garbage level curve and barebones Kanto. But definitely the better way to play Gen 2.
The leveling curve is definitely a major detriment. I do appreciate the idea of allowing you to fight Gyms 5-7 in any order, but it does come at the cost of all of the Pokemon and Trainers in those areas having the same flat levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom