• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I go into the National Park to catch Sunkern

I exit with feels after the song hits me like a truck

Same with Cianwood.

God Gen 2's music has such a feel to it.
I went to Kanto and my nostalgia kicked in immediately.

GSC is good soundtrack
Gen 4 gave us Lopunny and Lucario.
Gen 4 confirmed as the most furry gen.
And Luxray. And Shinx. And Infernape. And Buizel. And

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
I go into the National Park to catch Sunkern

I exit with feels after the song hits me like a truck

Same with Cianwood.

God Gen 2's music has such a feel to it.
My favorite GSC music is from Blackthorn city, what a banger.
Also, I like Lavender Town's gen 1 music too, it's the perfect kind of creepy for the city, extremely underrated.

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
Are they different versions or a sequel dropping at the same time??
I think it's supposed to be Black and White combined in one, and same thing for the sequels.

Really?

It's like a Youtube right of passage that if you're a gaming channel, you cram Lavender Town in as your background music even if the video isn't about Pokemon during October.
Ok but that's because it's a really good Halloween music (and super famous because of the pasta), not necessarily because people like it.

Shroob

Sup?
I think it's supposed to be Black and White combined in one, and same thing for the sequels.

Ok but that's because it's a really good Halloween music (and super famous because of the pasta), not necessarily because people like it.
I mean, I kinda agree with Noi. It's a song that's a bit grating to listen to on its own. It definitely fits Lavender Town, but it's not a song I'd personally sit down to listen to outside of Spoop season.

Alola had Olivia and people want to say it's bad, yeah ok.

Don't worry, I didn't forget the chads Guzma and Nanu
They knew what they were doing framing her battle intro in such a way.

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
Actually

Yeah you’re right

Alola was perfect anyone who hates it is just sad because they’re mom doesn’t love em and Lusamine hits too close to home
:yeahboi:
Lusamine was legit my favorite character from gen 7, the psycho one from USUM, I heard she was quite different in SM.
Maybe I just like crazy chicks.

I mean, I kinda agree with Noi. It's a song that's a bit grating to listen to on its own. It definitely fits Lavender Town, but it's not a song I'd personally sit down to listen to outside of Spoop season.
Aalright maybe I just like spoop music too.
I mean, I do.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Lusamine was legit my favorite character from gen 7, the psycho one from USUM, I heard she was quite different in SM.
Maybe I just like crazy chicks.

Aalright maybe I just like spoop music too.
I mean, I do.
They kinda botch her character in USUM. She’s still sorta nuts, but now she’s trying to play the hero for some reason. They took out the stuff that made her really interesting.

Like the fact that she abuses and neglects her children because the loss of her husband combined with the mind altering effects of Nihiligo made her bat**** insane.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Alola had Olivia and people want to say it's bad, yeah ok.
Ah, yes. The lady with various "Stufful toys that can move" whose movements include blinking for some we-just-reused-the-Stufful-overworld-model reason. And one whose movements are so advanced it can make Stufful noises and needs to be fed because every single Stufful technically is a "Stufful toy that can move".

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
Other way around, she was Psycho in SuMo, not USUM
Wait what? Definitely not what I remember.

They kinda botch her character in USUM. She’s still nuts, but now she’s trying to play the hero for some reason. They took out the stuff that made her really interesting.
Ok now that's what I remember, she was nuts, but did play hero in the end.

Like the fact that she abuses and neglects her children because the loss of her husband combined with the mind altering effects of Nihiligo made her bat**** insane.
Ok, now that part I don't remember, I remember Lillie and Guzma had family problems with her, but not that in specific. I do remember her fusing with the jellyfish, it was one of the coolest fights in the game.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Ah, yes. The lady with various "Stufful toys that can move" whose movements include blinking for some we-just-reused-the-Stufful-overworld-model reason. And one whose movements are so advanced it can make Stufful noises and needs to be fed because every single Stufful technically is a "Stufful toy that can move".
God I wish I was one of her Stufful Toys

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom