• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
ya know…cause I know ya know what I know ya know ya know?

you possess the knowledge of the knowings ya knowledge
CF3942AF-2B7B-4ED5-88EC-C2B00DE1EC25.jpeg
34741B02-75B8-4CDD-8F67-EEE92E43F93A.jpeg
cause I know ya know about the knowledge of knowing that ya know I know to know ya know

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
pocket monsters
I was able to get the full basegame Dex in Sword, so hopefully doing it in Brilliant Diamond won't be too hard if the postgame stuff is more than just "Congratz you 100% the game good job gg etc. haha here's shiny charm though YAY." I hope y'all will help :>

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, y'all know that Animal Crossing movie that only released in Japan? Well, I decided to look at some of the cast members to see what they've been in. Cause I'm bored.

• Ai is voiced by Yui Horie, the voice of Chie Satonaka in Persona 4, La Brava in My Hero Academia, etc.
  • Margie is voiced by Fumiko Orikasa, the voice of Chun Li in Street Fighter, Black Raisin Cookie in Cookie Run Kingdom, etc.
  • Rosie is voiced by Misato Fukuen, the voice of Himiko Toga in My Hero Academia, Kagari in Pokemon Generations, etc.
  • Apollo is voiced by Masaki Terasoma, the voice of Adeku in Pokemon Masters, Pile Man in Mega Man 11, etc.
  • Tom Nook is voiced by Naoki Tatsuta, the voice of Escargoon in Kirby, Ludo in Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil, etc.
  • K.K. Slider is voiced by Shun Oguri, the voice of Takumi Someya in Yakuza, Mad Treasure in One Piece, etc.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Finishing KH2 again reminded me of how criminal it is that we only got KH1 music in Smash, Kh1's soundtrack isnt bad but a lot of the great songs from Kingdom hearts started appearing in 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom