• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
That Mew/Jirachi leak is at least some good news, though I'll still wait for the eventual datamine before making a final decision on how soon to get the game. Granted it does cost money technically, but I'm always in favor of removing the event-only status as some of the recent games have done. Such a large Day 1 patch being confirmed really makes me raise an eyebrow.

I liked Let's Go more than SwSh personally. If you're on the fence I'd recommend it.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
That's Mew/Jirachi leak is at least some good news, though I'll still wait for the eventual datamine before making a final decision on how soon to get the game. Granted it does cost money technically, but I'm always in favor of removing the event-only status as some of the recent games have done. Such a large Day 1 patch being confirmed really makes me raise an eyebrow.

I liked Let's Go more than SwSh personally. If you're on the fence I'd recommend it.
TBH Let's Go was fine in handheld mode IMO.

Docked was...Yikes.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
not sure if everybody has noticed it, but I love how Marvel characters are now having specific music genres specifically match them now. For example

Spidey, Cap, Black Widow, and Avengers: Orchestra
X-Men: some sort of rock/orchestra music fusion
Iron Man: hard rock
Thor and Loki: Synchronized music I think
Miles, Deadpool, Luke Cage, Shang-Chi, Black Panther and Venom: Rap and Hip Hop
Ghost-Spider: punk rock
GOTG: 60s-80s music
Sam Wilson Cap: calm heroic Louisiana music (cause tbh I never really thought about the genre…Louisiana just makes good ass music)
Scarlet Witch and Winter Soldier: depression

just things like that tho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom