• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Bruh wtf is Espeon doing that low
Espeon's fine but feels a little off compared to the others. Idk, I find it a little forgettable. If this were a 1-10 scale, it'd be like a 6. Not bad by anymeans, just sorta uneventful.

But hey, more to you, if you can enjoy it more than I can, haha

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Funny story with Sylveon.

So in Pokemon Go, when the first Eevee day rolled around, I saved one weak little Shiny Eevee I found that I was the only one left over from my Shiny haul. This was to get a Shiny Sylveon when it debuted. Cut to this year, 3 years later, and my little Eevee finally evolved thanks to the Kira trick. He was weak as ****, but using my Eevee candy stash, I eventually powered him up to Ultra League CP levels. I now use him for Ultra League (I suck at it, but Kira is there) and is one of my top Fairy attackers for Raids and Gyms.

Zero to hero story with that little guy.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
if these are legit, I’m gonna ****ing…
and they’re being deleted quickly as well…
OSBOAGISHISHAIHAUSOGSIHSIGAIAJJVWOWCOSGIWHUWHWIGSGWIHWIWBIWBKWJWIJVSONWOHWKHOFNWOWPVDIHGGFUIHIHWOCWOHP

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
i will not take this flareon slander

"durr just eevee but fluffier" those are FLAME shaped floofs you PERSON

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Funny thing, I have a sentimental attachment to all the Eeveelutions since I used them all in major battles at one point.

Except for Flareon. For some reason. Just never touched him. I do have the one in GO, but still not in the main games.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
i will not take this flareon slander

"durr just eevee but fluffier" those are FLAME shaped floofs you PERSON
I will because Flareon has the worst moveset of the Eeveelutions.

For a physical attacker it took 8 GENERATIONS for it to get decent physical attacks. And even then it lacks speed and coverage.

Prove me wrong.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I will because Flareon has the worst moveset of the Eeveelutions.

For a physical attacker it took 8 GENERATIONS for it to get decent physical attacks. And even then it lacks speed and coverage.

Prove me wrong.
Yeah that thing ****ing sucked. Like, it gets Superpower and Iron Tail, and not much else. Heck, it has Flare Blitz as it's only physical move. It suffers from mediocre stats and movepool honestly.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Yeah that thing ****ing sucked. Like, it gets Superpower and Iron Tail, and not much else. Heck, it has Flare Blitz as it's only physical move. It suffers from mediocre stats and movepool honestly.
Which sucks because Flareon was my favorite Eeveelution when I was a kid. Now that I'm an adult though, I see literally no reason to use it over literally any other fire type. Especially when other Eeveelutions are just better most of the time.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
if these are legit, I’m gonna ****ing…
and they’re being deleted quickly as well…
OSBOAGISHISHAIHAUSOGSIHSIGAIAJJVWOWCOSGIWHUWHWIGSGWIHWIWBIWBKWJWIJVSONWOHWKHOFNWOWPVDIHGGFUIHIHWOCWOHP
It was bound to happen but this is hype!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom