• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I am now watching the "Movie" for 358 days because i dont know what else to spend my time on right now.

I never thought about this before but, Roxas, Xion and Axel go to an ice cream shop everyday after work to buy Ice cream, i wonder what the people around them think of the black cultish uniforms lol

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Gonna watch Malignant tonight.

Two of my favorite movie reviewers (Ramboraph4life and OCPCommunications) really intrigued my interest in watching it and why I bumped up my movie challenge to 52 (The other being Prisoners of the Ghostland).

D

Deleted member

I haven't actually played Unite in months, I just think Decidueye is neat. Still don't feel like picking it up again.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Oh.

Still, way to put words on my mouth
Regardless "y should have been in instead of x" is what the roster slot argument was always about.

Even when we know that one character actually was chosen over another, it's still kind of petty.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Regardless "y should have been in instead of x" is what the roster slot argument was always about.

Even when we know that one character actually was chosen over another, it's still kind of petty.
At the same time, you know this wouldn't have happened if everyone agreed "Y should be in instead of X" is petty.

Jondolio

Smash Hero

If you've been through what I've been through when backing Decidueye, it's really not.

Even if it is, this is just my subjective opinion that the roster would be 100% perfect if Decidueye got in over Incineroat, and if I made it sound like a statement then my bad.

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
This is random but a really neat idea just crossed my mind.

What if in a future gen, Pokémon could have multiple possible shinies? Each Pokémon would have their normal coloration, but also eight possible shiny colorations. So if you get, say, a Shiny Ralts, it could be a number of possible colors, not just blue.

The base shiny rate would be increased to 1/512. This way, the 1/8 color roll stacks on top of it so that the individual shiny colors still have the usual 1/4096 odds. This way, if there happens to be a particular shiny color that you really like, hunting for it is the same difficulty as hunting shinies is already.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom