• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So like

Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo

does everyone still hate KH3

‘Cause I saw one or two people mention how KH3 actively made them not want/want Sora in Smash less and I’m still confused what that game supposedly did so wrong
Tbh, the game didnt really do anything wrong, they just dont like Nomuras witing- well, thats a lie, the tangled and Frozen worlds were shot for shot the movie. The frozen world being THE WORST offender.

But other than that I've mostly seen them only rag on it because of Nomura. It's up to people's opinions on whether they like the game or not end in my opinion I quite like the game and I think it's pretty good. Especially the DLC Remind, that **** was the bomb

It could also be that they didn't play most of the games and if they did play the games they skipped around and only played the numbered ones or followed that dumb Twitter post of someone putting their recommended way to play the games which was all sorts of wrong. I don't know how you couldn't play all of the games when "the story so far" has all of them in one game that they can buy

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Tbh, the game didnt really do anything wrong, they just dont like Nomuras witing- well, thats a lie, the tangled and Frozen worlds were shot for shot the movie. The frozen world being THE WORST offender.

But other than that I've mostly seen them only rag on it because of Nomura. It's up to people's opinions on whether they like the game or not end in my opinion I quite like the game and I think it's pretty good. Especially the DLC Remind, that **** was the bomb

It could also be that they didn't play most of the games and if they did play the games they skipped around and only played the numbered ones or followed that dumb Twitter post of someone putting their recommended way to play the games which was all sorts of wrong. I don't know how you couldn't play all of the games when "the story so far" has all of them in one game that they can buy
Honestly? I thought Nomura tied it up well. I don’t know what people were expecting TBH: It was the end of a saga, not the series. Of course it wasn’t gonna have no cliffhangers or unanswered questions, lol.

Only major issue I had was completely wasting Kairi, but HOOO BOY Re:Mind fixes that and all is forgiven.

Also, ReMind let’s me play as Roxas in HD, so it’s automatically a good game.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Kingdom Hearts IV would,,, actually I have no idea what it would be. I was thinking more Family Guy and the Simpsons, like maybe a Peter Griffin summon, but I dunno.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Sora in smash really messed with my october gaming plans a bit, i intended to spend That Time playing games That Fit the october theme like Luigi's mansión, Yokai watch, FNAF stuff like that

But now i find myself playing through Kingdom hearts 1
Closest this game gets Is the nightmare before christmas World. Lol

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Sora in smash really meses with my october gaming plans a bit, i intended to spend That Time playing games That Fit the october theme like Luigi's mansión, Yokai watch, FNAF stuff like that

But now i find myself playing through Kingdom hearts 1
Closest this game gets Is the nightmare before christmas World.
With my limited time I'm probably going to pick up Smash and get better at the game. It's been a hot second since I last played, and now I want to revisit the game since Sora's in. Even have a new Gamecube controller coming in the mail and everything.

I'll probably do a World of Light Nuzlocke over my Winter Break since we have all the DLC, so I want to not suck and get bodied by then.

Last edited:

Sestetz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sestetz
Switch FC
SW-8244-4802-5322
81yjcYWll4L._AC_SY679_.jpg Just beat kingdom hearts 1 the other day after the smash reveal. I'd suggest playing it if you haven't to get hyped for the Sora inclusion in smash if you haven't either. His smash inclusion takes mostly cues from the first Kingdom Hearts. It's kinda clunky and shows its age but all the cutscenes being HD in the ps4 version is very nice

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Is it hate on Wreck-It-Ralph 2: Ralph Breaks the Internet hour?

Awesome. Glad to hear I'm not the only one who thought the movie sucked. While I appreciate the central theme of exploring toxic codependency in relationships, I question why they did it with Wreck-It-Ralph when his character arc in the first movie revolved around becoming confident in himself apart from anyone else. The Disney shilling also didn't help things at all.

Noipoi

Howdy!
View attachment 333873 Just beat kingdom hearts 1 the other day after the smash reveal. I'd suggest playing it if you haven't to get hyped for the Sora inclusion in smash if you haven't either. His smash inclusion takes mostly cues from the first Kingdom Hearts. It's kinda clunky and shows its age but all the cutscenes being HD in the ps4 version is very nice
I won’t be able to pick it up before Sora drops, but once they drop on switch I’m definitely getting them. It’s been on my games-to-play bucket list for years. And I think it’s the optimal time.

Is it hate on Wreck-It-Ralph 2: Ralph Breaks the Internet hour?

Awesome. Glad to hear I'm not the only one who thought the movie sucked. While I appreciate the central theme of exploring toxic codependency in relationships, I question why they did it with Wreck-It-Ralph when his character arc in the first movie revolved around becoming confident in himself apart from anyone else. The Disney shilling also didn't help things at all.
Straight up ruined some of my favorite Disney characters I ****in

HATE that movie bro.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Amphibia was great this week! Really good start to the season the first two episodes. Sasha is a really well written character and the story is getting interesting.
Sasha was killing it today

Reactions: Z25

Ivander

Smash Legend
I think I've died more in this game then any other Metroid at this point. The EMMIs just really screw me up.
Those EMMIs are definitely responsible for most of my deaths. The EMMIs themselves can be pretty tense and teeth clenching though and it feels very satisfying when you get a successful counter on them. But let's just say I have a sweet loathing for one of them.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Wreck-It Ralph? Beautiful movie, honestly I'd say underrated.
Wreck-It Ralph 2? Just like Frozen 2; unnecessary as **** and should've never seen the light of day.
I will defend Frozen 2 I liked what it did and it did make Frozen 1 better IMO.

Now Toy Story 4? Finding Dory? Those are useless movies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
View attachment 333873 Just beat kingdom hearts 1 the other day after the smash reveal. I'd suggest playing it if you haven't to get hyped for the Sora inclusion in smash if you haven't either. His smash inclusion takes mostly cues from the first Kingdom Hearts. It's kinda clunky and shows its age but all the cutscenes being HD in the ps4 version is very nice
I find it weird How they Made Sora floaty like he Is in 2 and 3 but based almost everythimg else on His clunky and heavy KH1 self.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Morning ****lords. I'm late for work thanks to the bus being over 20 minutes late.

Also yeah Ralph Breaks the Internet is dog****

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
The only good thing about Wreck it Ralph 2 Is That Sonic Is an actual character rather than a background object.
I find That neat, put him in Kingdom hearts 4 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom