• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Can't wait for Disney to ruin enhance Lilo and Stitch with live action!

Stitch is NOT gonna translate well
He’s either gonna look too realistic and nasty, or he’ll look extra cutesy so they can sell toys and he won’t fit at all. Either way it’ll suck.

Not to mention they’re definitely gonna butcher the plot, especially the stuff with Nani and Lilo.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
He’s either gonna look too realistic and nasty, or he’ll look extra cutesy so they can sell toys and he won’t fit at all. Either way it’ll suck.

Not to mention they’re definitely gonna butcher the plot, especially the stuff with Nani and Lilo.
Seeing other Disney live action remakes (Dumbo, Lion King, etc), they're more than likely gomma take a more realistic approach to make him fit into our world better, but doing so would ruin the appeal of Stitch (the animation allowed him to be both cutesy and grotesque if needed).

As for Nani and Lilo... I really hope they keep in intact. Nani is legit a great character, legit being the big sis that's also has to take on the role of a mom, and not many childrens media tackles that. She would do anything to keep Lilo ok, even if Lilo never inderstood why.

Definitely a top tier Disney girl in all departments.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

I hope you enjoy it.
Are you waiting on a Disney Plus release? Because if they follow the owl house format, the first five should be on Disney Plus in two weeks basically. They might get them in there sooner because I saw the ghost and Molly McGee had their episodes land there right away To promote it. Which if that works, it could lead to more streamlined Disney Plus releases of their shows.

cashregister9

Smash Hero

All of the other Aliens like Gantu will be hyper realistic CGI and stitch will use the Fur suit from the parks.

:4pacman:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

It’s going to be revealed that Stitch’s family killed Lilo’s mom by pushing her off a cliff.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also I started Metroid Dread and beat two bosses? I know for sure one of them is a boss, not sure on the other.
I fought:
Mr I from Super Mario 64 and Scorpion from Mortal Kombat.

The scorpion fight was pretty cool. I had no idea on what to do in the third part though so I had to look it up. The spider walls really mislead you imo.

Was really fun though.
Having never really played much Metroid, this game is pretty great! I liked the opening, Seamus’s movement is a blast, and the Emmi chase scenes are great. The backgrounds all have solid designs and it is fun To backtrack and see what you unlock after getting new powers. I hope it sells well so the franchise can make a comeback it really deserves.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Toy Story 4 was a dump. What they did to Buzz's character was bull**** and the entire premise of the movie basically flips what the third movie's moral of story was on its head.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So a one shot Smash Bros. manga actually exists.

Why am I only now just finding this out?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You know what would be amazing? If someone did a design for the form Sora would take in the world of each Smash stage/universe. Like an extended canary project. That would rule.

osby

Smash Obsessed
You know what would be amazing? If someone did a design for the form Sora would take in the world of each Smash stage/universe. Like an extended canary project. That would rule.
:ultbanjokazooie::ultfox::ultdk:: Furry intensifies
:ultbayonetta:: Dressed in highly impractical high fashion clothes and wields four Keyblades
:ultfalcon:: Sci-fi racer outfit
:ultcloud:: Nothing changes
:ultduckhunt:: Dressed like a cowboy with his Keyblade looking like a light gun
:ultdoc:: Wears a lab coat
:ulthero:: Akira Toriyama design
:ulticeclimbers:: Wears a parka
:ultinkling:: Inksona
:ultjoker:: Phantom Thief mask inspired by Organization XIII
:ultkazuya:: Heartless Gene Sora
:ultkirby:: Kirby but with Sora Hat
:ultlink:: Hylian and wears a tunic
:ultlittlemac:: The only Punch-Out character that isn't a national stereotype
:ultmario:: Wears overalls
:ultmarth:: Pegasus Rider clothes with the pegasus from Hercules
:ultmegaman:: Key Man
:ultmiifighters:: Sora Mii Costume
:ultminmin: Wears a luchador outfit with rubber hose arms
:ultgnw:: Mr. Game & Watch with anime hair
:ultness:: Clay-mation design with beady eyes
:ultolimar:: Chibi Sora in a spacesuit
:ultpacman:: Looks exactly the same as regular Sora but wears a ghost cap
:ultpikachu:: Trainersona
:ultpit:: Pretty much already Pit
:ultshulk:: Is dressed like Rex
:ultrob:: Toy Story design recycled
:ultryu:: Wears a karate gi
:ultsamus:: Is dressed in a Metroid suit with his KHIII color scheme
:ultsimon:: Wears a ruffly shirt and has a chain-Keyblade
:ultsnake:: Kid in soldier cosplay
:ultsonic:: Chris Thorndyke
:ultsteve:: http://mod-minecraft.net/sora-skin/
:ult_terry:: Idk, greaser clothes?
:ultvillager:: Looks like a Villager
:ultwiifittrainer:: Timeless River design
:ultyoshi:: Baby
:ultwario:: WarioWare-like design, he's dressed in work clothes

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
:ultbanjokazooie::ultfox::ultdk:: Furry intensifies
:ultbayonetta:: Dressed in highly impractical high fashion clothes and wields four Keyblades
:ultfalcon:: Sci-fi racer outfit
:ultcloud:: Nothing changes
:ultduckhunt:: Dressed like a cowboy with his Keyblade looking like a light gun
:ultdoc:: Wears a lab coat
:ulthero:: Akira Toriyama design
:ulticeclimbers:: Wears a parka
:ultinkling:: Inksona
:ultjoker:: Phantom Thief mask inspired by Organization XIII
:ultkazuya:: Heartless Gene Sora
:ultkirby:: Kirby but with Sora Hat
:ultlink:: Hylian and wears a tunic
:ultlittlemac:: The only Punch-Out character that isn't a national stereotype
:ultmario:: Wears overalls
:ultmarth:: Pegasus Rider clothes with the pegasus from Hercules
:ultmegaman:: Key Man
:ultmiifighters:: Sora Mii Costume
:ultminmin: Wears a luchador outfit with rubber hose arms
:ultgnw:: Mr. Game & Watch with anime hair
:ultness:: Clay-mation design with beady eyes
:ultolimar:: Chibi Sora in a spacesuit
:ultpacman:: Looks exactly the same as regular Sora but wears a ghost cap
:ultpikachu:: Trainersona
:ultpit:: Pretty much already Pit
:ultshulk:: Is dressed like Rex
:ultrob:: Toy Story design recycled
:ultryu:: Wears a karate gi
:ultsamus:: Is dressed in a Metroid suit with his KHIII color scheme
:ultsimon:: Wears a ruffly shirt and has a chain-Keyblade
:ultsnake:: Kid in soldier cosplay
:ultsonic:: Chris Thorndyke
:ultsteve:: http://mod-minecraft.net/sora-skin/
:ult_terry:: Idk, greaser clothes?
:ultvillager:: Looks like a Villager
:ultwiifittrainer:: Timeless River design
:ultyoshi:: Baby
:ultwario:: WarioWare-like design, he's dressed in work clothes
We need a fleet of artists and someone with deep pockets.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Wow, wow, wow

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , Noipoi Noipoi , Aurane Aurane & other DR fans here.

Remember this door?
Screen Shot 10-10-21 at 02.44 PM.PNG

Based of its description that someone large could fit inside, we first thought it was related to the other route in DR, and while it could be true. On a normal run, I was kinda wondering why this description still happen...

Then, I remember that, outside of the fun gang, the only other person in the library in Chapter 2 is this dude.
Screen Shot 10-10-21 at 02.45 PM.PNG

And what do you know, they're:

1) Pretty Large
2) One of Gaster Follower in Undertale.

Combined that with the fact there's alot of evidence of Kris not being the Knight, and while I wouldn't say this fella is the Knight, Iwill say that they might have been the person who created the Dark Fountain in the library.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut, of course, that's just a theory, A deltarune THEORY.

Thanks 4 reading!

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I just got my Beedrill to Level 100. She's one of my oldest Pokemon, and I've had her since my first Firered Save. Thought she was a guy for a solid 5 years. Anyways, she was the first Pokemon I ever evolved and a solid team member for the early game. She started to drop off though, and got stuck at level 28 with a moveset of Poison Sting, Twineedle, Rage, and Thief. 10/10 moveset. Anyways, years later, I decided to grind her on my White save, and gave her Swords Dance, False Swipe, Poison Jab, and X-Scissor. Transferred her up to Pokemon Ultra Moon, and grinded her up more, and with access to Beedrillite, she is a destroyer of worlds. I eventually dumped False Swipe and Swords Dance for Drill Run and Fell Stinger, and now she's one of my strongest Pokemon.

Still one of my favorite Pokemon to this day.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Hot Take/Gaming Opinion: If a Cutscene occurs in the middle of a boss fight, and you die, you should then respawn after the cutscene. Yes. It makes it less hard. But I don’t give a flying ****. Some of the fights in this game would be way more enjoyable if I didn’t have to be ****ing perfect.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Looks like we might have our actor for Adam Warlock in Guardians 3.
Still think they waited too late to introduce his character since he was a key part of the Infinity Saga in the comics.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Lamperouge Lamperouge

By any chance, have you heard any new rumor about XB3? Or at least something about the old one?

'cuz i'm thinking of the old one again, and now my brain won't stop thinking.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Lamperouge Lamperouge

By any chance, have you heard any new rumor about XB3? Or at least something about the old one?

Please, we all know they’re gonna do Xenoblade Chronicles Y first

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Gonna go back to Phos. Too much red for me with Cinnabar.

Also Lamperouge Lamperouge I do like the Pyra pfp. Another one of your best.................as I said that for like 15th time but it'll never get old.
Thanks! I might switch back to Lena at some point but this art was just too good to pass up.

And your pfp is quite nice too.

Lamperouge Lamperouge

I haven't heard anything since that one rumor suggesting it'd be set in the future with some of the immortal (or rather slower aging) characters like Melia and the Blades returning. Still dunno how much stock I'd put into that one, honestly.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I haven't heard anything since that one rumor suggesting it'd be set in the future with some of the immortal (or rather slower aging) characters like Melia and the Blades returning. Still dunno how much stock I'd put into that one, honestly.
Well gosh dang it. That's the one I thought lol.

Thanks for answerin' tho! Hopefully we can get a confirmation sooner rather than later.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
So a one shot Smash Bros. manga actually exists.

Why am I only now just finding this out?
Same. That's pretty new to me and the first time I heard of this.

Anyways, gave Muppets: Haunted Mansion a watch on Disney+ and it is really fun!

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Thanks! I might switch back to Lena at some point but this art was just too good to pass up.

And your pfp is quite nice too.
God I love Pyra in a way compared to Mythra but I love it. Lena is another good choice.

As for mine watch Land of the Lustrous. I'd say it is the best thing I've watched this year for soundtrack and visuals alone (Season 2 anime doesn't count). You might have to go on the high seas alone for it though,

As much as the idea of that would be cool I wouldn't mind a new world. Just give us crazier terra firma Monolith Soft.

Or do it what I thought Xenoblade 2 was going to be: Set some generations after Xenoblade 1 and seeing an expedition into a new world with some of the descendants of characters.
That would have been amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom