• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jondolio

Smash Hero

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I wish it was 40. Game's 60 on the eshop.
I was thinking about buying it, but does it really have to be a Cloud version? For III I can understand but the rest of them make no sense.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
for what it’s worth, Control: Cloud Edition is 100% free on the eshop and takes up only 102 MB, given how Cloud Edition games work

at least you’re not spending money on something you technically don’t own that way

Only way I’ll get the cloud edition of the KH collection is if it’s free or super cheap, like < $15

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I think I'll wait for when I get a PS5 to play the KH games, it's not like they're super high priority for me anyway.

Btw, my friend who's a KH superfan told me to skip the first one and just watch the cutscenes, but I want to hear a second opinion.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Beat Dread 100% last night, completion was about 8 hours 40 minutes on the final screen.

**** the EMMIs, soundtrack is mid and damage values are absurd.
Samus' movement and abilities are really ****ing fun, this has some excellent boss fights including Kraid, Corpious, Corpious X? Whatever the boss that's guarding the place where you unfreeze Artaria is and the final boss, the visuals are excellent, particularly in dark areas with the suit glowing and the whole finale sequence is legitimately the best in the series.

Dunno where I'd place it though

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Man, I only got into KH mid last year and I'm already getting extremely nostalgic listening to the track selection they picked for Smash.

Putting Dearly Beloved under a paywall is a bit of a bummer, but I understand it. I've also already been considering Melody of Memory so it's not too much of a loss I guess

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Man, I only got into KH mid last year and I'm already getting extremely nostalgic listening to the track selection they picked for Smash.

Putting Dearly Beloved under a paywall is a bit of a bummer, but I understand it. I've also already been considering Melody of Memory so it's not too much of a loss I guess
I'm currently diving back in to 3 to finally play through the DLC on PC. Had to buy on Epic, which is...yeah but it is what it is, they're probably never coming to Steam, and there are workarounds I'm looking into to run it through Steam.

I'm pretty much in the same boat with the Dearly Beloved track: I was planning on getting MoM at some point anyways, I guess it'll be the Switch version now lol.

Also, dude, you keep winning with the PFPs.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Those few days of not able of playing Dread & basically spoiling myself at any instance make me very glad I experienced Deltarune Chapter 2 completely blind...even if it costed me a night of sleep.

Hopefully I can still have tons of fun though once I got my hands on Dread.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also the more days passes, the more the theories of Sans Deltarune being actually Sans Undertale (or at least knowing WAY more than he should & looking out of place compared to other returning characters) gain merits.

Especially since his theme "sans." is the only one from UT that return without any change to it. Not to mention all the Ice-E stuff.

Weird, weird, weird.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I imagine most mothers wouldn’t be
Speaking of that baby penguin, I loved how it went "Ma" every second in Super Mario 64 when you held it. I remember annoying some friends and family by saying that over and over, as we all the mother penguin's "Hi".

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Yo, Scott the Woz is getting his own TV show.
Granted, it is re-runs of his videos, but still, that's neat! Tad odd to me though, seeing as YouTube is where his content has always thrived. I'm not really sure how well it'll do on television.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
UGH

FINALLY GOT KHII TO WORK THROUGH STEAM

Took a toooon of searching and testing, but I finally got it. No Steam overlay, but it doesn't trigger the anti piracy (apparently KH3 throws a tantrum if you try to launch outside of Epic Launcher and thinks you're pirating if it's through the .exe), and theoretically should launch through Big Picture, which may be a way to force the overlay. Gonna go test that now.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Got a poll up, if any of you Twitter users wanna vote.
A lot of y'all probably don't know the deal with Escaped Chasm and FNAF: Special Delivery, so I'll explain that quickly. Escaped Chasm is basically a small RPG Maker game made by Temmie Chang, who y'all probably know from her work on Undertale and Deltarune. FNAF: Special Delivery is a mobile game that is... dog****!

Finally

an outlet where he can let the whole world know of the wonders of Gex

and that Zip Lash is bad
I really am gonna be able to witness Gex night on live TV, huh? :4wario2:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Here’s the official Resident Evil Movie trailer:

Looks alright I guess, but the cast could fit their looks better and I don’t get why you would cram the plot of the 1st and 2nd games into one film though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom