• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Zinith Zinith You been seeing this freak storm going on over the city? Loudest thunder and brightest lightning I’ve ever seen in my life.

Sure is heck of a lot better than last week’s weather, that’s for sure.
It sure was quite intense for Reno :yoshi:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Anyway, if the Nick Smash game was successful and had DLC, who would you guys want? Cause I'm mostly in it for more TMNT and Avatar stuff. But El Tigre and Jenny would be cool choices. A Miracle City stage would be HEAT!
We definitely need FOP and Jimmy Neutron characters, since they might not be in base. I want Katara and Iroh, and if Nick Jr. characters aren't too farfetched, Pablo.

D

Deleted member

So I was in the supermarket with my father, and I wanted to buy a chocolate bar for me, because there's currently nothing much for me to eat during the evening at home.

So I just go take the chocolate to the bag we took there, and what does my father do when he sees me putting the chocolate in? He legit got close to breaking my wrist while shouting in the middle of a hallway full of people. And according to him he did It because "he cares about my health".
Yup.
Sorry for bothering the thread with this, but I really needed to take It out somewhere because I'm done.
Probably gonna go take a walk somewhere.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Got a question for y'all to satisfy my curiosity.

Do you believe in ghosts? What about aliens?
Ghosts? Definitely not.

But aliens? Yeah. Being the only lifeforms in an over 13 billion year old universe, so incomprehensibly large in size, just seems highly improbable. I even think it's possible that there's simple lifeforms residing elsewhere in this solar system, most likely on some of the icy moons of Saturn and Jupiter (Europa, Titan & Enceladus, for example).

But if this question is more about whether I believe that small grey men in giant flying plates have been visiting this planet, then no lol.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
WarioWare day, whoooo

So I was in the supermarket with my father, and I wanted to buy a chocolate bar for me, because there's currently nothing much for me to eat during the evening at home.

So I just go take the chocolate to the bag we took there, and what does my father do when he sees me putting the chocolate in? He legit got close to breaking my wrist while shouting in the middle of a hallway full of people. And according to him he did It because "he cares about my health".
Yup.
Sorry for bothering the thread with this, but I really needed to take It out somewhere because I'm done.
Sorry that you went through that and I hope you're able to clear your head a bit with the walk.

Rizen

Smash Legend

Yup.
That's rough. Sorry to hear that. I hope your day gets better.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

TimeJ

Smash Cadet
I've specifically avoided all the new Dread trailers because I want to go in knowing as little as possible, but I'm very glad to hear they're marketing it a ton and it's looking good. :p

On another note, I thought the PS5 show was pretty decent but not as good as last years (but I mean, I don't think anything will match THAT presentation for awhile). God of War Ragnarok looks amazing and even though I wish we got any gameplay of the Marvel stuff, I trust Insomniac to make something great with Wolverine and Spider-Man 2. Not to mention how fast they usually are from reveal to release.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Anyway, if the Nick Smash game was successful and had DLC, who would you guys want?
Professor Membrane.

Also, Toph from Avatar. (not sure if the video made the voices higher-pitched to avoid copyright claims)

I'd find it a little weird if they're only going with two of the four Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Shredder seems like he could work, but it's probably best not to overdo it by having all four Turtles, April, Shredder and possibly others when the roster's likely going to be pretty small to begin with.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Watched The Maxtrix: Resurrections trailer.

Looks like total ***. It's only being made to begin with just to capsize on Keanu Reeves' popularity and resurgence, same reason Bill & Ted 3 was even made to begin with. The Maxtrix also concluded perfectly which makes a sequel the more unnecessary. That and this nostalgia trend where belated sequels are being made like Coming 2 America and such. There had been some exceptions like Blade Runner 2049 and confident in Top Gun: Maverick being in the hands of a good director but otherwise they've all for the most part sucked.

Reeves is an amazing actor who deserves his popularity but he needs to stick to John Wick and newer IPs especially more original ones.

Joy can't wait until they do a Speed 2 (Ignoring the actual second film). As well as sequels to Cobra, Over the Top, and Tango & Cash. I know all they'll do is just **** those up too.

That said, I'm totally skipping.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Let's go, the Canary Islands goverment made It illegal to not get vaccinated.

Take the L anti-vaxxers.
Biden created a mandate here in the states that workplaces with more than 100 people have to be vaccinated.

Hopefully this is the loophole I need to get vaccinated without my mother's consent because lord knows I'm tired of her shooting me down every time I ask.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The games I'm most excited are God of War: Ragnarok, Wolverine, and Guardians.

Still waiting on a potential Maneater 2 where you play as a crocodile.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
One week until Cry Macho.

Four more days until Scooby-Doo Meets Courage.

And potentially next week until a direct and CP11 concluding the end of Ultimate's three and a half year run.

Next week is gonna be certainly exciting for me.

:D

Last edited:

Dukefire

Smash Master
Metroid Dread release another trailer that gives you an overview gameplay. I won't post it here to avoid people getting spoiled if you want to go in blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom