• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Got a question for y'all to satisfy my curiosity.

Do you believe in ghosts? What about aliens?
Not gonna give my stance on ghosts here, but I don't buy that Earth is somehow the only home to literally the only life in the entire universe.

Plenty of planets with conditions similar to Earth have already been discovered, so far from impossible, I'd argue it's plausible that plenty of aliens exist.

There's even conditions that could possibly permit life on some Moons, in this Solar System itself no less (Titan and Europa come to mind), even if it's likely just microscopic life. So by definition of life outside of Earth, aliens could potentially be a lot closer to home than we realize.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I just binged all of Centaurworld in a single sitting. It was um...It was definitely a show alright. I think.

The humor wasn't quite my cup of tea but the darker opening and fantastic musical numbers still kept me hooked. I really want to see more of Horse's/Rider's world but Season 2 will probably be taking place mostly in Centaurworld again.

Still though, kudos for Netflix for allowing bizarre and experimental shows like this. Stuff like this is needed to keep the industry fresh, and you can tell that some real love was put into it.

Maybe I'll come back for Season 2. Even if I wasn't outright enjoying it I was weirdly intrigued.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
YOOOOOOO I *ING BEAT DIGGERNAUT IN A MERE 2 ATTEMPTS AS I FORGOT THE ROOM HE WAS IN SPECIFICALLY AND I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE HALF OF MY AEON USED UP EAT ****ING *
Glad I wasn't the only one who didn't remember where his room was & got caught off guard when the cutscene started lol.

That aside, good job, mate.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
the history of Spider-Man continues to make big changes both in Earth 616 and in the rest of the major universes

osby

Smash Obsessed
I'm curious about something.

For a party of seven in a JRPG, what would be the best class choices? I'm trying to compose a balanced set of archetypes, and I'd like to hear other people's opinions.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I made the mistake of looking videos about XB3 rumors again, and now my excitement is back again at the worst time possible.
--$$.png

Why do I love so many franchise when said love is gonna kill me due to waiting?

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I made the mistake of looking videos about XB3 rumors again, and now my excitement is back again at the worst time possible.
View attachment 329893
Why do I love so many franchise when said love is gonna kill me due to waiting?
That's pretty much how I felt when people were bringing up Decidueye as a genuine contender for CP11 a few days ago.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna So how's Tales of Arise been for you so far?
So far and about five hours in its alright.

Combat and all is fine. Story has been good so far. Graphics have this weird film grain look with the draw distance that annoys me.

Too early to say if I'm going to really enjoy it or drop it at some point.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
That's pretty much how I felt when people were bringing up Decidueye as a genuine contender for CP11 a few days ago.
It's time like this you need to find distraction as they say.

Just gonna quickly pray on my side that the direct happen next week for sure & that we finally get a trailer for XB3.

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
Regarding the SSBU consistent playerbase... SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 and anyone else who is interested.
what generally do you all think the female to male ratio is?
and what would support improving it?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Now hold on a second.

I'm watching a TAS of ZR, and I just realized something:

Would Samus have been unable to finish her mission if Ridley just....didn't came back on Zebes after Kraid death?

'cuz like, to open the way to Tourian, both Kraid & Ridley need to die, and if old Purple Space Dragon ain't here to kill, Samus is basically screwed. Unless out of bound are canon to the Metroid lore.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

valencia2-1024-768.jpg

I love how you have all these Armada soldiers and unicorns and then you just have Gazpaccio like
valencia2-1024-768.jpg

Inkling Man

Smash Apprentice
Anyway, if the Nick Smash game was successful and had DLC, who would you guys want? Cause I'm mostly in it for more TMNT and Avatar stuff. But El Tigre and Jenny would be cool choices. A Miracle City stage would be HEAT!

Yeah probably. Unfortunately, they're the guys I personally give the least of **** about. Outside of DOOM, but that's ID Software specifically, considering Microsoft just owns Zenimax completely. Even now, I'm mostly interested in Rare's IPs, but with Double Fine under them now, I guess Psychonauts can potentially have a more consistent future.

Corporate BS Baby, gotta love, but mostly HATE it.

Now if Phil Spencer had his way, we'd get Voodo Vince 2 by now.
The following characters should be DLC:
  • Gordon (Catscratch).
  • Otis (Barnyard).
  • Fanboy (Fanboy & Chum Chum).
  • Donnie (TMNT).
  • Raph (TMNT).
  • Squidward (SpongeBob).
  • Mr. Krabs (SpongeBob).
  • Timmy Turner (Fairly Oddparents).
  • Jimmy Neutron.
  • Tommy Pickles (Rugrats).

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The next God of War game should have you traveling to lands like Tyr had.

I'd start off small and go with.

Egypt (Egyptian Mythology)
Japan (Japanese Mythology)
Mesoamerica (Aztec/Mayan Mythology)

All while you can even return to Greece and Scandinavia in the process too.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Finally started playing AM2R on Hard.

Annnd I already died mutliples time on the first Metroid & died once to the boss of the Golden Temple.

TO BE FAIR, I was still & modifying the control to be more of my liking on the former, the later I almost did it first try, soo I say i'm getting there.

I alos managed to do climb a wall ala Super Metroid walljump & got a missile expansion that I normally should have gotten MUCH later, due to it being locked by a power bomb door the normal, so hey, I didn't lost my touch!..

Too bad I kinda undid my achievement by going back to the first Metroid I fought, thinking I missed anything even though the map cleary shown that I didn't.

I can't read map.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Is it true Cirno is dumb but is pretty much a genius compared to other fairies?

Because that’s funny.

I don’t know much about Touhou but I’ve picked up on some things, like Reimu really wanting donations (whether purely for her shrine or because “MONEY!” I’m not completely sure but I know she’s sometimes depicted as desperately wanting money).

I just like the music and characters (Cirno’s theme rocks).

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I don't actually mind the way Thor looks in God of War: Ragnarok.

Pretty accurate as the myths depict given the nature of vikings and Norse Gods having an addiction to boose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom