• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

They put you in a monkey ball and push you off a cliff.
...I don’t want to think about what kind of jank ride vehicle design would be needed to allow that to work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I don’t like spending money, cuz I’m a cheap *******.

But for a bro…

Imma need the link
My M A N.
1624491371359.png

Here ya go! And the Kickstarter also has a demo, if ya wanna try that out!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
watching Batman: Long Halloween Part 1 rn...definitely building up a new animated universe

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
They put you in a monkey ball and push you off a cliff.

There’s a Shenmue area where you gotta ask everyone about Sailors.
A Forklift racing ride would unironically be a thing i would fly out to a Sega park to partake in.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The next free trial for Nintendo Switch online is a game called Fuser.

On Nintendo's Twitter post I simply replied with a 😐 and the official Fuser account just now liked that tweet.

Guess they couldn't tell I wasn't excited for the game being a free trial lol.

D

Deleted member

Now that I’ve gone through and done a few solitaire games with my Hero deck, I feel like it’s ready to go for my locals, minus the side deck.

Literally the only possible hand where I cannot do anything is if I open both my Increases or both my Malicious’s, and no Statros. The thing about Heros is that I have E-Call to search Stratos, Stratos searches Faris, and Faris discards a Hero to start my one-card combo. I practically have 9 copies of Faris in my deck.(for reference, that’s 1/10 of a regular deck’s worth.) the deck does get deleted by most forms of negates, but that’s what Dark Ruler no More is for :yoshi:

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Noipoi

Howdy!
It's been over 2 years since the best/worst meme graced the Smash community Smash community
View attachment 320405
Thoughts on Garlic Bread?
Garlic bread is ****in great. I pity the dead who can’t know such joys.

Hoes mad was funny, and it still could’ve been. But it’s been so overplayed and misused (targeted towards people who are just disappointed and not being toxic) that I never wanna see it again.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Garlic bread is ****in great. I pity the dead who can’t know such joys.

Hoes mad was funny, and it still could’ve been. But it’s been so overplayed and misused (targeted towards people who are just disappointed and not being toxic) that I never wanna see it again.
Me who hates Garlic Bread:
1624498707265.png

Swap Rich and Peasant

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
It's been over 2 years since the best/worst meme graced the Smash community Smash community
View attachment 320405
Thoughts on Garlic Bread?
**** man I haven't had garlic bread in years, losing it permanently is the only downside to being a vampire too but it's such a big deal that it alone makes me say no

Noipoi

Howdy!
You don't like Garlic Bread?
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku SneakyLink SneakyLink @BarackObama @NintendoofAmerica @DonaldTrump

Delete this user
Many people are telling me…that a user on smashboards dot com…which I love, by the way. We love smashboards…a user on smashboards dot com…doesn’t like garlic bread.

It’s awful folks…this is why they’re laughing at America…

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Long Halloween Part 1 was extremely good, and definitely a noice continuation to the new DCAMU that's been going on so quickly

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Many people are telling me…that a user on smashboards dot com…which I love, by the way. We love smashboards…a user on smashboards dot com…doesn’t like garlic bread.

It’s awful folks…this is why they’re laughing at America…
North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the "Garlic Stick button is on his desk at all times." Will someone from his depleated and bread starved regime inform him that I too have a Stick Button but is much bigger & more powerful than his, and my Button works!

osby

Smash Obsessed
Wademan94 Wademan94 osby osby so yeah, what did you guys think of Image Comics vs Namco Bandai?
I liked it. A 3D fighting game that plays like a flashy 2D one is certainly a unique one. I can't say much about Image choices but it feels like Bandai Namco could have a few more modern characters, as it's pretty heavy on arcade games right now. I'd be interested in seeing the Prince of All Cosmos, a Summon Night character and maybe another God Eater character like Alisa.

Also, this is purely bias but I kinda want to see a Idolm@ster joke character.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Wademan94 Wademan94 osby osby so yeah, what did you guys think of Image Comics vs Namco Bandai?
Despite my grievances with Liefeld’s stuff, I will say it sounds interesting so far. I agree with osby with maybe incorporating more modern Namco stuff even tho I’m more familiar with the arcade stuff. One Katamari character would be cool.

Also did you see what I posted concerning Pac-Man and Heihachi earlier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom