• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

If you had to pick between the extreme heat or the extreme cold, what would you choose?
Extreme cold. Wearing black, especially in the design of gothic apparel in heat, don't mix with me. Fortunately, there are either sports wear and other androgynous summer outfits for me. I would also have to worry about skin sensitivity. Extreme heat is just too much, honestly.

Winter in a gothic atmosphere > Frying like bacon

D

Deleted member

If you had to pick between the extreme heat or the extreme cold, what would you choose?
The heat gives me a headache, the cold never bothered me.

And today marks the final episode of what is now the sixth anime to enter my "Category 1" system of anime.

It's been a 12 episode ride of insanity. Outside of one/two slightly weak episodes it's been nothing short of amazing. I've dropped Tokyo Revengers and To Your Eternity for various reasons but this kept going. All of you should watch this anime of as it is comedy horror/idol/mystery hybrid. I'm probably gonna tear up a bit honestly.
I haven't watched anime years. Always been meaning to, yet never actually gotten around to it and by now my backlog must be gigantic.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Spring warmth…a perfect balance between hot and cold…but also something the west rarely likes to have between the year (and Spring only has it during mid April to mid May)

dezeray112

Smash Hero
A brand new trailer for Marvel Studios' Shang-Chi & the Legend of Ten Rings will be shown later today:

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Psychic maybe
Nah I'm just good at predicting people and when they post. I'm on this forum too much.

I've learned when to post before to prevent the post from getting buried and I've learned who to put on my ignore list.

I've learned who posts after me that signals the bury and who doesn't.

I've learned which villages to burn and which to.......wait.

I'm just spouting bull****. I should nap.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
And today marks the final episode of what is now the sixth anime to enter my "Category 1" system of anime.

View attachment 320429

It's been a 12 episode ride of insanity. Outside of one/two slightly weak episodes it's been nothing short of amazing. I've dropped Tokyo Revengers and To Your Eternity for various reasons but this kept going. All of you should watch this anime of as it is comedy horror/idol/mystery hybrid. I'm probably gonna tear up a bit honestly.
Damn, that's two anime you've recommended to me that you ended up dropping.

I'm already aware of how you feel about Tokyo Revengers (and I feel somewhat the same way about it) but what's wrong with To Your Eternity?

Dutch Raikuna

Damn, that's two anime you've recommended to me that you ended up dropping.

I'm already aware of how you feel about Tokyo Revengers (and I feel somewhat the same way about it) but what's wrong with To Your Eternity?
To Your Eternity?

I ended up reading ahead after the anime and there's something about the main character that now annoys me so much. Like really annoys me.

That being said, next season has Dragon Maid Season 2 and Life as a Villainess Season 2 so that'll suffice. And I've got about 90 anime on my to watch list so that's ok I guess. And yes some of your favourites is also on there.

And some are way way overdue for me to watch.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
A brand new trailer for Marvel Studios' Shang-Chi & the Legend of Ten Rings will be shown later today:

getting prepared for that inevitable petty as **** China ban

Dutch Raikuna

I don't know all of which you refer to but hopefully you can find enjoyment from them.
Nagatoro, Gurren Lagann, Kill La Kill if I recall is one of your favourites. Stuff like that.

I could probably post the entire list honestly and put it into a spoiler but it'd be ****ing long.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Where I grew, it could reach 120 degrees farenheiht in summer on a bad day.

It'd take me a lot longer to acclimate to the cold in, say, Northern Canada.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
This is a pretty cool throwback:
Light cards make me happy.

Reactions: Z25

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Nagatoro, Gurren Lagann, Kill La Kill if I recall is one of your favourites. Stuff like that.
Nagatoro is a difficult sell if you're not one to play the patience game and can't handle an extremely rough first few episodes/chapters, but it's honestly my favorite romcom and slice of life series ATM. ****'s super wholesome now, especially in the manga. I love the two main characters a lot and how subtly but effectively they've been developing over the story.

And Gurren Lagann and Kill la Kill are both great fun if you can put up with their ridiculousness, although I'll give the edge to the former in terms of my personal recommendation and how it's stuck with me over the years.

I could probably post the entire list honestly and put it into a spoiler but it'd be ****ing long.
If you don't wanna do it, I get it, but I wouldn't mind seeing this list of yours.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
so...Shang-Chi...tonight is the night you impress the world

osby

Smash Obsessed
Anyone know any good police procedurals/detective shows that I can watch? Like Criminal Minds or Elementary.
It's probably not what you're looking for but how about Killing Eve?

In Winter you can keep putting on more layers.

In Summer you can only take off so much before they arrest you. :4pacman:
Weird, it looks like you quoted me.

D

Deleted member

I've never had the best luck with women and men so far, especially what went down recently. Hopefully someday, I will wise up. Being too kind hearted and having a deep admiration for the wrong people, due to lack of seasoned judgment, always leads to trouble. Anytime someone who was formerly close to me tries in an attempt to get my family to turn against me, is pretty low. The "if I can't have you, then no one will" mindset is very dismal. However, I've acknowledged the state of wreck she's in, because she hates the idea of having feelings for me. I feel sorry for her, but considering what type of person she was, it's not my concern anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom