• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Is Joker better than Pikachu though? I would say this is the Smash game that may not have a definitive top tier.

In 64, it was Pikachu. In Melee, it was Fox. In Brawl, it was Meta Knight. In Smash 4, it was Bayonetta. If you say the definitive top tier is Joker, you will have many Pikachu mains and some others disagreeing with you.
I mean to be fair, the definitive top tier could have just not been released yet
Bayonetta didn’t get added into Smash 4 until the very end after all

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I'm hesitant to say Steve is "broken" because everybody says that when a character gets revealed. The whole point of the Sakurai Presents is to make them look appealing and make you want to buy them, so the presentations always show the characters off in a good light.

Like, with all the wacky nonsense he has he's gonna at least be good, but top tier? Eeeeehhhhh, I dunno. The resource management and stage counter picks may be his undoing in that regard.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I mean to be fair, the definitive top tier could have just not been released yet
Bayonetta didn’t get added into Smash 4 until the very end after all
Weren't Diddy Kong and Shiek broken in early Smash 4? There hasn't been a character like that yet, so it makes me pretty sure that the balance team has things taken care of so we don't get another

D

Deleted member

I'm so goddamn close...
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The more I play Gunslinger, the more I understand why Rainstorm is such a good move on Joker.

That, and using Gunslinger with dual handgun is just really good & fun when it come to combo. Wish the others gun were this fun.

D

Deleted member

I've been listening to a bunch of fight ost from various games and now I have a bunch of Kirby songs stuck in my head.

Godammit, why is that pink puffball so catchy?! :mega:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Best Water Starter.​
I had a Swampert during my nuzlocke of Alpha Sapphire. His name was Moomakip.

He died. :c

Ironically, my Mightyena made it all the way to the end and was a hero. Like, that Mightyena was one of the run's MVPs, no joke. I named her Doggoo.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Didn’t know CN was collaborating with Sanrio.

So CN has managed to cutify Lion-O’s and Titans and Bears...
according to the og animated Titans, TTG Titans are the jerk ones while Tiny Titans are the true cute ones...therefore Cartoon Network does not get that Titan honor

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
View attachment 288561
(takes a deep breath)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! I LOVE IT!! I love how this turned out! This is so precious! This made my week already, thank you so much!
:happysheep: YAY~! The late-night inspiration was worth it just by knowing that! ^u^ I am so glad you liked it, Wade! And no need to thank me, anything for a friend! xD It's a little rough sketch, but I just HAD to do it after it didn't leave my mind!
Wow, great job on this! I've really been on a Black Knight kick recently and this made my day!
Also hey! It's been a while :) How have you been?
x3 Thank you, Janx! I am happy it made your day too! o3o Also AWESOME! :3 I have been doing fine, thank you, still working and occasionally doodling when motivation comes around! I hope that you are doing fine as well!

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I'd be a little upset if Rex wasn't among the last remaining characters in FP2 and they opted instead to give us Octolings and (groan) another Pokemon over him as bonus fighters.

Not too big on Dixie Kong but at least I could understand her inclusion, and Impa would be pretty cool. I'm pretty indifferent overall, though.
Rex couldn't be an echo fighter. This was solely echo fighters lol

D

Deleted member

It's the end of the final Mr. Sakurai Presents video. He looks towards the camera, and sighs.

"Well, that's it. [X Character] finally joins the battle! But we still have one more thing for you."

This appears on the screen.
View attachment 288534

"It appears we have a few late arrivals. But I think we can squeeze them in."

What's your reaction?
The wars from this would be pretty awful, but it would be interesting.

And I don't see us getting echo-fighters at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Okay, when I'm working out my upper body, I want to use the bench for the barbell bench press.

Okay, someone's using said bench, no problem, I can use something else and use the bench next upper body day.

Oh wait, this is the 5th upper body day in a row where I haven't been able to use the bench for the barbell bench press.

Excuse me, wtf?

Please, my gym, get more than one bench that can be used for the barbell bench press, PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom