• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Yo, can y'all send me some good fanart of Minecraft in Smash Bros.? I'm itchin' for a good pfp.

Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku @Wademan94 Y'all follow more artists than I do, so if ya have any suggestions, lemme know.
I honestly haven't found much, but here are some of my personal favs thus far
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

CADBOROSAURUS

Episode Title: "Cadborosaurus"
Subject matter: Cadborosaurus
Summary: A couple of sports enthusiasts eager in trying out sea kayaking off the coast of British Columbia finds themselves being hunted down by an unknown sea predator.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well at least there is a good silver lining of today.

Trails Pre-Order.jpg

Finally able to pre-order this. Thought it would have gotten delayed but nope.

Also checked my temperature as well and it is normal. Understandable to be paranoid in the times of Covid every time you go get sick.

You know, I hear a lot of good things about Scandinavia.

I am aware it is flawed, but it is far better than what we have here.

When the time is right, I may want to move there.

Advice?
Yeah........but (Republic) Ireland or Canada would be cool choices as well to at least visit. Just saying.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
definitley exciting. Wondering who it is Baraka is running from. Unless it's super obvious and i'm just a dumb dumb.
Rambo perhaps? It seems to be taking place in a forest and he's perhaps tracking him down.

Especially given recent supposed leaks regarding him, Mileena, and Rain.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Rambo perhaps? It seems to be taking place in a forest and he's perhaps tracking him down.

Especially given recent supposed leaks regarding him, Mileena, and Rain.

hmmm... if that leak is real and that is the lineup then I will be very disappointed. The Mileena fanbase has been super annoying about this and I kind of don't want to reward them for it. Rambo would be an okay guest but... you know, I actually don't think that's what it is. I mean, it could be. But running in the forrest at NIGHT is more slasher movies villain then... Rambo....

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Ah, boredom. What should I do in my time of boredom?:

A.) Buy 3D All-Stars because I know I'll eventually get it
B.) Actually play Animal Crossing again
C.) Finish Xenoblade because I never finished the battle things

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
hmmm... if that leak is real and that is the lineup then I will be very disappointed. The Mileena fanbase has been super annoying about this and I kind of don't want to reward them for it. Rambo would be an okay guest but... you know, I actually don't think that's what it is. I mean, it could be. But running in the forrest at NIGHT is more slasher movies villain then... Rambo....
True.

Only horror slasher character I can think of the moment in supposedly a forest is Michael Myers. Jason and Predator were already in the previous game so it couldn't be them.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

D) be me and spend hours just downloading card scans for potential profile pics:p

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I miss when this dude was still in the leak talks.

Untitled.png

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Imagine releasing something the same week as new Smash Ultimate DLC. Oh wait...
I MIGHT give this a shot but it probably won't be a game for me.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
D

Deleted member

Whatever one makes you happy!

Tough decision if a gun was in my head. Probably A. Either way, they all sound nice.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Just bought 3D All-Stars. Really only bought it for Sunshine, but getting 64 / Sunshine in a pack is nice.

Galaxy impacted me the least but it's still a good game, it's just do I want to grind the game 100% twice over just to 100% as Luigi?

D

Deleted member

Imagine releasing something the same week as new Smash Ultimate DLC. Oh wait...
I MIGHT give this a shot but it probably won't be a game for me.
Not really a fan of Overwatch from what little I've played/seen so this will probably be a hard pass from me.

D

Deleted member

Man, this week just keeps getting more exciting.

From the animators of Castlevania. Nice!
oooo looks pretty interesting. Might be the first animated series I watch in who knows how long lol

Reminds me alot of Theros for whatever reason... I mean they're both based off Greek so that's probably why

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Yeah gonna take a precaution and lie down for a bit with an ice pack and water. Was meant to go hill climbing tomorrow but don't know now. I really don't want another pullback, took me a while to get over the last one.

But I'm going to find it hard to lie down and rest because of unintelligent kids who think playing with these:

1602012772870.png

Combined with people having:

1602012845772.png

And whining them up is a good laugh. Real ***** I swear they are.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah gonna take a precaution and lie down for a bit with an ice pack and water. Was meant to go hill climbing tomorrow but don't know now. I really don't want another pullback, took me a while to get over the last one.

But I'm going to find it hard to lie down and rest because of unintelligent kids who think playing with these:

View attachment 288597

View attachment 288598

People are shooting off fireworks near where you live?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Found a shiny event Smoochum in Pokemon Go. Yay for useless box filler.
It’s really stupid most event Pokémon can’t evolve when they have simple cosmetics. I want backwards hat toxicroak

D

Deleted member

View attachment 288597

View attachment 288598

I notice you often complain about loud noises around you, maybe getting some ear plugs would help in the future? Really not sure how viable of an idea that i though, just throwing that out there.

It’s really stupid most event Pokémon can’t evolve when they have simple cosmetics. I want backwards hat toxicroak
I wouldn't even mind it that much if they were at least stronger to compensate. They are supposed to be cool, even mons, but feel more like a liability than anything. But meh, I mostly just play for Meltan and Let's Go Eevee exclusives to fill the Pokedex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom