• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Well I've been having a bad day. Didn't get the job, been feeling unwell and kids playing fireworks so haven't been able to get a bit of sleep.

Feels like people are avoiding me as well.
Aw, I'm sorry to hear that the job opportunity didn't pan out for you. Maybe it's a sign that this particular job just wasn't meant to be and you could potentially find something better? I don't know; I'm just trying to stay positive.

Just stay on that horse and keep your spirits high, my friend, and I hope that you feel better soon.

D

Deleted member

Found a shiny event Smoochum in Pokemon Go. Yay for useless box filler.

Reactions: Z25

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i havent changed avatars in a while

but its not like anyone here really recognizes it in the first place so i'm chilling

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Personally thinking of changing premises to a few of my Lost Tapes ideas.

They are

Allier River Monster
Gowrow
Kongamato

Already have one idea for the first one. Gowrow on the other hand I kind of have an idea as well, just not sure how to do it.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I did something for Jacktober. It's basically a month-long thing for drawing Jack Kirby characters. I probably won't do stuff for the whole month, but I finish this Silver Surfer a few days ago. I like it a lot personally, hopefully you do too.

D

Deleted member

I'm gonna comment a big brain idea:

Nintendo contacts Capcom, gives them the Link's Awakening Switch engine, and asks them to remake the Oracle games+the cancelled third title for Switch with the Links Awakening style.

Instant-money.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm gonna comment a big brain idea:

Nintendo contacts Capcom, gives them the Link's Awakening Switch engine, and asks them to remake the Oracle games+the cancelled third title for Switch with the Links Awakening style.

Instant-money.
But is Nintendo big brain enough to do it themselves is the real question?

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Aw, I'm sorry to hear that the job opportunity didn't pan out for you. Maybe it's a sign that this particular job just wasn't meant to be and you could potentially find something better? I don't know; I'm just trying to stay positive.

Just stay on that horse and keep your spirits high, my friend, and I hope that you feel better soon.
Thanks.

Deleted the post because of my bad luck today. It was work experience but it was where I wanted (computing but IN the office instead of at home so I can concentrate). My officer is seeing about getting me another one.

Just feel terrible, doesn't help that my mood swings have came back today after two months. And felt a bit ignored by everyone today (here and there) so it amplified the frustration a bit.
Went on a long walk and was thinking about stuff, relationships mainly so felt worse. Freaked out a bit as I thought of what my life would be like in a few years.

And can't sleep now (6pm) because some kids are throwing fireworks and causing my neighbours Shih Tzus to go bat**** crazy. Proof that my dog is far better trained.

Seriously, no one should be leaving their dogs outside when they can here fireworks. It's a bad thing.

Sorry for the short rant but even I just hope for someone to listen from time to time.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Between this and Street Fighter V, Akira is really getting the Morrigan treatment, huh? Haha.
Well at least Akira is getting spotlight ahead of her being in the final season pass of Street Fighter V.

I just wish and hope one day for Capcom to give the Darkstalkers franchise a new entry as I do feel that the series can offer something refreshing within Capcom's fighting game department and give them more recognition other than being characters who appear in crossover games.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Alright, we're doing this. Vote on which spooky game I should play next in celebration of the month!

(And to clarify, yes, I haven't played any of these yet).
The poll has gotten 10 votes and Luigi's Mansion 3 won at an overwhelming 6 in comparison to the other options' results. Looks like I'm gonna go on another adventure with the man in green that I knew well before knowing Mario himself. :p

I'm surprised more people didn't vote for the Survival Horror that is Amnesia lol.

D

Deleted member

Been catching up to a few of this year's SGDQ runs. Time for Quest 64 now.

Thanks.

Deleted the post because of my bad luck today. It was work experience but it was where I wanted (computing but IN the office instead of at home so I can concentrate). My officer is seeing about getting me another one.

Just feel terrible, doesn't help that my mood swings have came back today after two months. And felt a bit ignored by everyone today (here and there) so it amplified the frustration a bit.
Went on a long walk and was thinking about stuff, relationships mainly so felt worse. Freaked out a bit as I thought of what my life would be like in a few years.

And can't sleep now (6pm) because some kids are throwing fireworks and causing my neighbours Shih Tzus to go bat**** crazy. Proof that my dog is far better trained.

Seriously, no one should be leaving their dogs outside when they can here fireworks. It's a bad thing.

Sorry for the short rant but even I just hope for someone to listen from time to time.
Seems like everything's piling up all at once, huh? Hope things will improve soon. Also unrelated, but I love your avatar,

Luig

Confused
Oh my god, I just remembered this little mod i made just for the purpose of seeing if I could, because I thought it'd be funny.
I somehow really managed to mess up the sword trail.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Thanks.

I'm definitely not brushing off what you have to say; I just don't always have the proper response to chime in with and I fear making the situation worse.

Really hoping that things pick up for you soon.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Been getting a lot of physical drawings done lately. Some are pretty damn good going by my current skill level. Others are only okay. So we just keep at it! I'll be sharing them more throughout the weeks.

D

Deleted member

You know, I hear a lot of good things about Scandinavia.

I am aware it is flawed, but it is far better than what we have here.

When the time is right, I may want to move there.

Advice?

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You know, I hear a lot of good things about Scandinavia.

I am aware it is flawed, but it is far better than what we have here.

When the time is right, I may want to move there.

Advice?
Immigration expensive as **** unless you have employment last time I checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom