• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I still haven't found a large, non-panoramic version of the mural, but have made my wallpaper with Steve and Alex with what I have been able to find.

Mural renders credit to ElevenZM. Also, so happy Banjo & Kazooie have a patched mural render. Thought Banjo would have been bifurcated by Simon forever.
This really needs to be a poster when all the DLC releases. Someone petition this to Nintendo!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
This really needs to be a poster when all the DLC releases. Someone petition this to Nintendo!
I say someone making and selling the EVERYONE IS HERE! mural into a poster in inevitable, whether it be by Nintendo or somebody from Etsy.

I know I'm in line for buying one.

D

Deleted member

I say someone making and selling the EVERYONE IS HERE! mural into a poster in inevitable, whether it be by Nintendo or somebody from Etsy.

Would be pretty neat... dunno if it would be worthwhile for me though. My room is already full of random stuff on the walls lol, don't think I would be able to fit that poster anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
People are shooting off fireworks near where you live?
Yeah. Been doing it since mid-September and throwing bangers (thinking you guys in the US call them something different). Kids like doing it so can't really do much.
My dog is used to it at his age (14) but others such as my neighbours aren't so they go insane and bark non-stop.
They have two Shih Tzu's so it's bad and another a few doors away has a Boxer so it's there's that. The boxer is a nice dog though as he's friendly. The Shih Tzu's aren't.

I notice you often complain about loud noises around you, maybe getting some ear plugs would help in the future? Really not sure how viable of an idea that i though, just throwing that out there.
Ear plugs and music works. Just trying after last time where I had weird as hell dreams when sick and listening to music to only use it as a last resort. Gonna wait a bit and eat first before lying down. I know what the fever does (your immune system trying to cook the flu or virus alive) so gonna go spicy.

I'm gonna get one when it comes out. Would look amazing on a part of my room.

D

Deleted member

Another possible guess regarding the tarkatan running from whoever. Perhaps Reptile. I'd love for my boy to definitely return although I'm ok with his absence given I got the other two games.
I want to believe that the trailer will feature the Evil Dead House.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Maybe, but at the same time, Mac is probably not gonna way to deal with the Minecart and TNT. Doesn't help that Steve has a ranged grab too.

Also, Steve can platform camp on FD.

It's gonna be worse than Pac Man-Mac, calling it.
The catch is that Steve can't stay in the air forever - he's eventually going to have to return to the ground in order to farm resources. Since Little Mac has insanely good ground speed, if played right he might be able to keep pressure on Steve and prevent him from gathering resources too quickly. You've also got to consider that while Steve can get some good height off his block placing, his own short jump means he can't do it as a quick escape option.

I don't think it'll be a good match up, but I don't think it'll be the single worst Mac match up in the game.

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team

There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

CADBOROSAURUS

Episode Title: "Cadborosaurus"
Subject matter: Cadborosaurus
Summary: A couple of sports enthusiasts eager in trying out sea kayaking off the coast of British Columbia finds themselves being hunted down by an unknown sea predator.
Thanks for reminding me of a show I used to watch as a kid. I thought it was a really cool show and it introduced me to many different creatures like the Jersey Devil.

Does anyone else here watch the X Files?

Imagine releasing something the same week as new Smash Ultimate DLC. Oh wait...
I MIGHT give this a shot but it probably won't be a game for me.
I do give Nintendo thumbs up for these free trials they have been doing lately. I've been meaning to try out Overwatch but I didn't want to pay $40 for it since these multiplayer games are not usually my thing.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Oh my god you guys! Crash 4 is soooooooo goooooood!!!! It's so snappy and fun and really hard yeah, but fair hard! Like, you only ever die because you weren't skilled enough to do something yet, and not bad controls or level design. It's so fun and they made everything from breaking boxes to spinning enemies feel so satisfying and it's juts great! Play it! Play it! Play it!

Also, these Quantumn Masks... I smell a down special.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
D

Deleted member

That's it? No Bakugan?
I almost thought you were talking bout me for a second there LMAO

But seriously, have we even heard anything about the Bakugan game since that shadowdropped announcement? I haven't been keeping up.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ok. Am I wrong or did the Atari Consoles just not have music (I mean, they were super primitive so....)? I can’t even find any game and watch style remixes for the console so.... any advice?

Ivander

Smash Legend
Welp, I'm ready for Overwatch Halloween 2020. I have on 3k coins in hand, so if any of the new skins are good, I'll be grabbing one of them guranteed.
I'm just hoping Genji, D.Va and Winston get Halloween skins. Since they are the last of the launch characters to not have a Halloween skin at all. Meanwhile, Reinhardt, Hanzo, Lucio and Bastion at least have Epics.

This is pretty cool art work which I suspect is from Shinkiro from the Capcom Japan Store twitter feed.
From the bottom, I recognise Mega Man, Arthur, Amaterasu, Chris, Akira, Date Masamune, Phoenix Wright, Ryu, Frank West, Dante, who I assume is a Dragon's Dogma character, Morrigan and Rathalos. The only one I don't recognise or can't remember is the guy between Dante and Frank.

D

Deleted member

Can't stop thinking about Scandinavia right now.

I think the system they have is better than ours. even if it has flaws.

Am I wrong, or correct? Should I plan to move to Scandinavia in the future, or stay in America? Thoughts?

Sorry if I keep on asking this question.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
18 more stars left for Mario 64 before I can be done with the game

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I haven't said anything on this subject yet...but

YOUNG ROBBIE AND PURAH HYPE!!!

Although there's no confirmation that they are playable just yet because all of their appearances so far are from cutscenes, but we'll see. Am actually leaning towards no since they appear to be pretty much the same as from BotW, just 100 years younger.

D

Deleted member

Although there's no confirmation that they are playable just yet because all of their appearances so far are from cutscenes, but we'll see. Am actually leaning towards no since they appear to be pretty much the same as from BotW, just 100 years younger.
I mean technically speaking Purha is older than she is in BOTW, biologically speaking anyway :p

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
There was a problem fetching the tweet

The Frieza Saga in a nutshell.​

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Can't stop thinking about Scandinavia right now.

I think the system they have is better than ours. even if it has flaws.

Am I wrong, or correct? Should I plan to move to Scandinavia in the future, or stay in America? Thoughts?

Sorry if I keep on asking this question.
You realize Scandinavia isn't a single country, right?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Of course I do, duh.

I am just thinking one of those countries in Scandinavia would be suitable.
You were just talking about it like it's a single country is all.

Anyway this is going to be a kind of worthless answer but whether or not you should live there should really ultimately be up to you to decide. Look into what life is like there on your own, and maybe find people who live there and ask them what it's like living there.

But no one here should be able to make that decision for you.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I mean technically speaking Purha is older than she is in BOTW, biologically speaking anyway :p
Well yeah physically she's older, but she's realistically younger than BotW.

I mean not my fault she Benjamin Button'd!:drshrug:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So I did some digging on the Activision Rumor/leak(?) I mentioned yesterday. I have learned more of its origins. So I figured I'd share

Be warned as it could very well be true and spoil some future stuff
The rumor is currently being backed by Admins in Papa Genos discord apparently who have actual contacts. Which is very true, as Vrplant and other information have leaked from his discord prior. So as of right now apparently its being kept on the low, but I'd bet if this is real, those documents will surface or more people will back crash in Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom