• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So I did some digging on the Activision Rumor/leak(?) I mentioned yesterday. I have learned more of its origins. So I figured I'd share

Be warned as it could very well be true and spoil some future stuff
The rumor is currently being backed by Admins in Papa Genos discord apparently who have actual contacts. Which is very true, as Vrplant and other information have leaked from his discord prior. So as of right now apparently its being kept on the low, but I'd bet if this is real, those documents will surface or more people will back crash in Smash.
I missed that. What was the rumor?

KillerCage

Smash Master
Eddie Van Halen died.

Man...
May you jump into heaven, Eddie.

New Treehouse presentation coming tommorow!​
HI STEVE!

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I really love the tournament arc in battle network 3 and how it builds up over the course of the first half of the games plot.

the part I dislike is the fight with Kingman. This fight is obnoxious.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also all the Zelda stuff makes me wonder if we could get a Zelda character as DLC. I hope so, BOTW has so many great picks now.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I missed that. What was the rumor?
Supposedly an Activision document has been leaked to insiders and it dictates a five year plan for Crash. It's being said to be from last year and made mention of the mobile game and crash 4. It hasn't been publicly leaked but a few circles have said they know of trustworthy sources who have seen the document and it seems real. The reason its being kept hush hush is that Crash in Smash is on the doc and it says the plan was for 2021. Considering the Admins at Geno's discord do get real information, there is a decent chance this is real imo.Gives me big Incenroar leak vibes.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So I did some digging on the Activision Rumor/leak(?) I mentioned yesterday. I have learned more of its origins. So I figured I'd share

Be warned as it could very well be true and spoil some future stuff
The rumor is currently being backed by Admins in Papa Genos discord apparently who have actual contacts. Which is very true, as Vrplant and other information have leaked from his discord prior. So as of right now apparently its being kept on the low, but I'd bet if this is real, those documents will surface or more people will back crash in Smash.
Interesting.
I assume this is for the so-called Cresh Bendycute 5 year plan?

Last edited:
Reactions: Z25

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Supposedly an Activision document has been leaked to insiders and it dictates a five year plan for Crash. It's being said to be from last year and made mention of the mobile game and crash 4. It hasn't been publicly leaked but a few circles have said they know of trustworthy sources who have seen the document and it seems real. The reason its being kept hush hush is that Crash in Smash is on the doc and it says the plan was for 2021. Considering the Admins at Geno's discord do get real information, there is a decent chance this is real imo.Gives me big Incenroar leak vibes.
Please! I'll do anything! I have no shame!

D

Deleted member

You've all heard of famous stories from days long gone.... the fall of Pompeii, Columbus reaching America, the Ancient Egyptians and Moses... etc. But...
Screenshot 2020-10-06 at 8.04.00 PM.png

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Crash in Smash. That's uh... not really surprising tbh. Though that would make it our 3rd non Japanese company character, and the only one that isn't owned by Microsoft.

I'd be down though.
Interesting how the Microsoft Third Party characters are also the only ones who didn't leak. Well... and Joker. But that was probably because of increased Game Awards security. But Hero and Terry both leaked. Min Min and Byleth didn't though because they were 100% internal Nintendo. And now Crash just adds to that. If it's true that is.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Crash and Geno are probably going to be the only characters in my wishlist to join the fray. But I am cool with that
If any of my most wanteds got in I would be over the moon tbh. regardless of who it is it would be hilarious to see Twitter implode on itself trying to figure out where the hell the character comes from lol, unless it's an MTG character I guess.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Wow, the Grinch leak really did burn everyone out huh.

Also, if these rumors are true, can we say that the CacoMallow rumor is 100% dead?

Because it's been like 4(?) Characters now, and no sign of Doom Slayer nor Geno, let alone the costumes

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Eh. The Grinch Leak didn't have a trusted source who's gotten stuff right before hand behind it. Just saying.
Not my point. My point is just because there's a lot of evidence for a leak doesn't necessarily means it's true or correct. You could very easily have a bunch of high rep people backing something and have some very official looking documents, images, etc, only for it to turn out to be just a ruse. Is it unlikely? Yes. But it is still possible, hence why taking leaks with a grain of salt is the better option, even when there is piles and mountains of evidence supporting it. Keep your expectations low, yknow? If it happens it happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom