• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Ok, I want to reply to Wademan94's post, but something more important just happened and I'm really excited about It.

My dear social Thread Friends, a few minutes ago I got the notice that my really great friend Smush Smush from Twitter and Discord has joined Smashboards (he liked a post I made some minutes ago and we have been talking on profile posts already)!!!! I feel I should introduce him to the thread.

So, Smush is a really kind and friendly graphic designer. He is a big fan of Puyo Puyo, Kirby, Danganronpa, Sakura Wars and a lot of other stuff. He has always been there for me to bring in emotional support whenever I needed It, and his positive attitude towards a lot of stuff and the people around him has made my experience in a lot of places way more awesome!
Hopefully he can also share a lot of his kindness a support to a good chunk of the people here too.

And now, the best part of these things: introducing Smush to some of my good friends from the thread. I'm gonna tag three in specific at the moment who I seriously want Smush to get to know, but he should know that I have even more friends over here.

Ok, so first is osby osby . Osby is a really wonderful person. He is a fan of the Persona series, Sonic The Hedgehog, John Constantine, Scarlet Witch, Hellraiser, radio shows or podcasts and all in all he's a person who has taught me a lot of important social skills online ever since I joined Smashboards. Really excited to see Smush getting to talk to him.

Then there's Noipoi Noipoi . He's a really good artist, he does make a lot of funny stuff at times and he's a really strong Bro. He tries to be there for other people as much as possible, and he is someone you can really trust a lot. He likes the How To Train Your Dragon movies, Amphibia, Undertale, Pokémon and Banjo-Kazooie. Really looking forward to see how Smush finds his art and how he finds Smush's graphic design stuff.

And finally, there's Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! another really good person. He has a YouTube Channel and tends to do collaborations with other people. He is a voice actor, usually working on indie games and YouTube videos. He likes FNaF, Animaniacs, Banjo-Kazooie and a lot of other stuff. I'm sure Smush will enjoy a good chunk of his videos.

And I still haven't talked about many other Smashboards friends [Lamperouge, Dyllybirdy, Wademan94, Speed Weed (who I also introduced to the thread back in the day), TheIrepan8, SmashingRamen, SneakingLink and many others]. Really looking forward to see Smush meeting them all.

So yeah, that's all so far. I'll wait until Smush and most of my Smashboards friends get online again so we can continue with the introductions. Really hyped to see Smush getting to know a lot of these wonderful persons.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I've been waiting for this day to happen:
20210122_125243.jpg

And I think Smush just went to sleep. Normally on Discord and Twitter he gets really inactive around the evening in my island (which I suppose is night or something like that in the West of the USA), and he usually goes back online closer to what would be night where I live.

But still, I'm so happy to see the thread giving Smush a really wonderful welcoming.

D

Deleted member

Haven't been here recently, kinda busy with messing around with the various Pokemon disassemblies, more specifically, trying to port over the GS intro to Crystal. Always liked that one more. Been messing around with the Pokedex layout as well.

Also the Sonic twitter really can do no wrong.

Why do I find the lack of posts funny?
Not gonna lie, that comes across as kinda rude putting that guy on display like this.

D

Deleted member

I didn’t even realize this until i went through and rewatched the PV for overDress...
E593DEFA-0ADA-4C4A-8D3F-4E8066551525.jpeg

they’re using card sleeves :4wario:
Buddyfight did have one scene where they acknowledged their existence but this is the first card game anime to my knowledge that is going to actually use them

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Haven't been here recently, kinda busy with messing around with the various Pokemon disassemblies, more specifically, trying to port over the GS intro to Crystal. Always liked that one more. Been messing around with the Pokedex layout as well.

Also the Sonic twitter really can do no wrong.

Not gonna lie, that comes across as kinda rude putting that guy on display like this.
The Sonic Twitter is really good.

Also gonna apologize for that post. While I can't delete It directly I will edit out the whole thing.

D

Deleted member

Ugh, college stuff never goes well.

May need to log off and distract myself with some videogames or books because anything involving college always finds a way to get to my nerves.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Cross posting from Unhappy Thread:
Two of my three friends who recently caught COVID made a full recovery. No organ damage, and they’re not long haulers. It’s like they never had it and I’m so glad for them.

the third, however... he had cormorbities and... he’s now a long hauler.

Dammit. I should have told him to go to the hospital as a precaution, get better treatment instead of merely self isolating. He was sicker longer than the other two as well.

** *. I can only hope he gets back to 100% someday and that his organs aren’t damaged.
Sigh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom