• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I am ****ing freaked the frick out right fecking now frooker
Monica got ****ing bannned from Wanda’s custom made homeland because she’s both a member of S.W.O.R.D. and said Ultron killed Peitro (due to Wanda giving birth to 2 sons and remembering her bro in sadness)...if you read this major spoiler without watching episode 3 then you is ****ing crazy as a bag of nutting chainsaws made of blood
oh and also
0C641292-60B9-427C-AF8F-47CF293DCC85.jpeg
836BCA81-2177-44B4-9C32-6EE63BCCAD8B.jpeg
next week hurry the ****ing hell up

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
That moment when you're trying to avoid TV Spots regarding Godzilla vs. Kong to avoid potential spoilers.

As you see, as I did with King of the Monsters, the same I'll be doing with Godzilla vs. Kong when the trailer comes out. I ain't gonna watch it as nowadays they just give away too much and by not watching them you don't know what to expect leading to more excitement and surprises you might not see happen.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Another cold day, thus another day trapped in the house thus my cabin fever and mentality get the better of me...

**** this virus...:glare:

Godzilla vs. Kong just can't get here any sooner, any glum feelings I have right now would probably diminish.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
It didn't occur to me but it surprises me Melee hasn't been released on the Switch in eShop, same with the original N64 game which they did for the Wii.

I think plenty of fans would like that.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So glad I don't have an X-Box

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Playstation and Nintendo any day baby!

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
What's messed up is that for games with crossplay like Gears 5 and MCC, PC players don't have to pay to play online.
If they want more people to go to GamePass then just make it so that GamePass is literally the only option instead of jacking up prices (let alone doubling them) in the middle of a pandemic which is what's actually the ****ed up part.

Playstation and Nintendo any day baby!
You say that like they wouldn't do the same **** lmao

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
What's messed up is that for games with crossplay like Gears 5 and MCC, PC players don't have to pay to play online.
If they want more people to go to GamePass then just make it so that GamePass is literally the only option instead of jacking up prices (let alone doubling them) in the middle of a pandemic which is what's actually the ****ed up part.
Yeah, and so far, X-Box is the only place where you need a subcription to play free to play games. Like, Fortnite doesn't require a online pass for any other platform but XBox.

You say that like they wouldn't do the same **** lmao
Sony seeing that they can increase their price to $110 a year and still be cheaper
4fd16c7fecad043b4d000001.jpeg

D

Deleted member

I'm not even sure if I want to buy a PS5 or a Xbox Series X anymore.

For one side we have the PS5 with the cool controller and the strong first party lineup, but then they backstab you by pricing all the new games for flippin' 80€ in Europe. The games are just too expensive, and It limits what one could afford in a single year.

The Xbox Series X has Gamepass, which is really cool and a good chunk of already promising titles such as Perfect Dark or Fable... But then they pull out stuff like this where they randomly overprice their services. Not to mention the problem of finding physical Xbox games in Spain.

So yeah, while I can count the cons of each console just with one hand... Said cons just feel way too strong and expensive to just ignore.

May just stay with my Switch and save enough money for a stronger PC.

D

Deleted member

For one side we have the PS5 with the cool controller and the strong first party lineup, but then they backstab you by pricing all the new games for flippin' 80€ in Europe. The games are just too expensive, and It limits what one could afford in a single year.

The Xbox Series X has Gamepass, which is really cool and a good chunk of already promising titles such as Perfect Dark or Fable... But then they pull out stuff like this where they randomly overprice their services. Not to mention the problem of finding physical Xbox games in Spain.

So yeah, while I can count the cons of each console just with one hand... Said cons just feel way too strong and expensive to just ignore.

My xbox is a glorified youtube player at this point so I don't think I'll touch the new Xbox and Playstation anytime soon. None of the major games on those platforms appeal to me anyway

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Switch and PC is pretty much the way to go unless you really like PS exclusives.

D

Deleted member

Switch and PC is pretty much the way to go unless you really like PS exclusives.
Agreed, those two are the only 2 I actually use to play games regularly
Most of my teachers don't mind when I'm on my phone, so it would probably be fine?
From experience it depends on the teacher. Our physics teacher in particular is pretty stingy on that front, and don't let him catch you even taking a peek at anything other than the work he's told you to do... shudder

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

The PS5 would be a good investment if you can actually find one.
I don't know if I would call It a good investment with the way they are pricing new games for 80€, while new games on PC still go for lower prices.

But if the new games costed instead like 65€ or less, then maybe It would be an acceptable deal.

D

Deleted member

Speaking hypothetically, if I had $6000 I would easily be able to get all the things I've been needing to get, like a new, actually good PC, and a fursuit :yeahboi: while still having money left over(probably anyway)

$6000 is alot of money just for a statue, even if it's a really good statue of a really good character from a very good franchise.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

If I had 6000€ I would just save the money to fully own a house without rent and be able to afford electricity and food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom