• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
While searching up speculative evolution regarding cryptids and mythical creatures. Here's a fun unique take on sasquatch and mapinguari if they were real animals.

The Sasquatch (Anthropoarctus americanum) is a bizarre bipedal omnivorous ursid of the clade Tremarctinae, close relatives of the Spectacled bear and short-faced bears, evolved during the Pleistocene around 1.4 million years ago, and adopting a convergent hominid primates hip and leg structure which allows them to support its body and walk in a bipedal way.

Its original range of distribution spread across the American continent with different relative to the European, Asian and South American regions, however from the beginning of the Holocene many populations suffered a considerable loss with the extinction of several species, leaving a small surviving population across the world, being A. americanum the last species on the continent.

Is believed that humans could have been strong pressure on their number with possible and constant confrontations by food and space, being during the time of colonization a very important point was these ursids suffered a devastating reduction by the environmental impact caused by the new wave of humans in the following centuries, eventually reaching the modern era where only hundreds of individuals were left wandering through the continent which has barely been able to be sighted and be confused by others of their relative quadrupeds.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
-Inappropiate Topic-

Last edited by a moderator:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
even though he's a minor himself (inb4 I've been wrong this entire time)...he will literally never find love from anybody
I ironically see him with hooking up with Hagakure, only because I find it funny that the perverted one would end up with the girl he can't see.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Fellas fellas, as much as I’d love to watch this proceed I don’t think the mods would like this convo to happen in the social thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Capcom really trying hard to make a Resident Evil multiplayer game that is favourable, aren't they?

I'm still shocked they haven't made a Battle Royale yet. That's probably one of the few concepts some people would actually be okay with.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Capcom really trying hard to make a Resident Evil multiplayer game that is favourable, aren't they?

I'm still shocked they haven't made a Battle Royale yet. That's probably one of the few concepts some people would actually be okay with.
is this ****ing resident evil dissidia what the hell is this

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
is this ****ing resident evil dissidia what the hell is this
It's a 4-6 player deathmatch thing and you can turn into a BOW/Jack

They didn't show much beyond a 40 second trailer that didn't look great

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
literally the only reason why I’m replaying this game...and also the only reason I downloaded AFK and SAO

Reactions: Z25

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Choose Your Legends 5 is here! Vote for our boy:
View attachment 300190
Or Marth because the poor guy has been shafted 4 times now
And with Gatekeeper now an option, he'll make it a fifth.

Also, why is Flame Emperor still there when Edelgard has already gotten a Brave alt?

literally the only reason why I’m replaying this game...and also the only reason I downloaded AFK and SAO
I'm definitely going for Joker first, I need him to complete my Smash quartet of Marth, Chrom, and Mega Man.

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Kong has acquired the legendary blade Excalibur and seeks to use it on his quest to vanquish Godzilla. Peanut brain Kong doesn't realize, but Excalibur is way too small to be a threat to Godzilla. LOL idiot.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Oracle Link

Smash Master
So Lego Mario is underwhelming so how about Actual Lego Nintendo?
Considering its the Most logical choice Lego Should Start Making Minifigure scale Sets from Mario (4sets because we already had two waves), Pokemon (3 sets because Licencense), Zelda (5 sets because the Demand seems to be the highest)

Lets Start with MARIO and Pokemon:
Peachs Castle

Bowsers Castle

:ultmario::ultluigi:(fire)
x2

Toad House

x2

Ghost House

:ultmario::ultluigi:(tanooki/Kitsune)
x2

And Pokemon (sets are for the most Part Based on the Games because the Games have more iconic places and a lot of People Kids aswell dont like Ash):
Pokemon Center

(she technicly isnt called Nurse Joy in the Games but The Set would use That Name)

:025::007::001::004::011::015:(some of them are Brick Build)
Lavender Tower
(full tower)
:ultpokemontrainer:
PokemonPossesd Lady (i forgot the Name)

:002::005::008::026::092::105::041::041:
Meowth Baloon (anime)

:025::054::074::023::109::052:
(because we need a Mewtwo Because Popularity Armour is Removable)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom