• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Real talk though, I wouldn't dare spend anything close to $6000 on a statue.

Just think of all the bubble gum and CDs you could buy with that money instead. Priorities, guys!
Couldn't have said It better.

For the most part and excluding consoles I just try to buy stuff which is less than 100€, and save money for stuff I may find important.

D

Deleted member

Real talk though, I wouldn't dare spend anything close to $6000 on a statue.

Just think of all the bubble gum and CDs you could buy with that money instead. Priorities, guys!
imagine all the decks I could build with that money

Could easily build hundreds of budget decks under $50

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
if this comment gets ignored then you'll all have to be :ultpit::ultjoker::ultdarkpit: mains

D

Deleted member

Sucks that after two days which went surprisingly well I am now having to deal with a day where every IRL plan I had was ruined by college issues as usual and where I make people around me mad or dissapointed for missteps or mistakes that I can't overcome even when I try to fix them as quick as possible.

Oh well, sometimes one just gets a bad day even when they try their best to not make It bad.
Just hoping that when Smush goes back online at least things start to get a little bit better.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
For a small fee of only $6000, you can have your very own "life size" Thanos bust.

Yeah, sign me up for ten of those. :yeahboi:
$6000 = Just under £4400, haha nope. Wouldn't even spend £100 on that.

With that money I could buy a decent bike and all of the books I want. You know, important stuff.

Also ****, can't upload images.

D

Deleted member

$6000 = Just under £4400, haha nope. Wouldn't even spend £100 on that.

With that money I could buy a decent bike and all of the books I want. You know, important stuff.

Also ****, can't upload images.
Test
20200915_162630.png

It seems like I can post images at least on preview.

Are you trying to post an IRL image or a GIF? That tends to give me trouble too and usually I fix that by taking a screenshot of the image and uploading the screenshot.

Yeah, It sounds weird but somehow It works.

Dutch Raikuna

Test
View attachment 300229

Are you trying to post an IRL image or a GIF? That tends to give me trouble too and usually I fix that by taking a screenshot of the image and uploading the screenshot.

Found out that I was using a TIFF image that was the issue. All is well now I suppose.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Test
View attachment 300229

That's the artwork from Capcom Vs Osamu Tezuka? I heard that there is an artbook coming out this April in Japan.

D

Deleted member

That's the artwork from Capcom Vs Osamu Tezuka? I heard that there is an artbook coming out this April in Japan.

Yup, It is an edited version of the art from that gallery.

I really liked the visual imagery of MegaMan and Astro Boy shaking hands, so I cropped the poster to just have them and Viewtiful Joe. Then someone from a Discord server randomly came in and filled the empty parts to make It look cleaner.

It's not a perfect result, but I'm content with how It turned out.

Dutch Raikuna

I know I have a lot of stuff I want/kinda need to do but I feel just as bored at the same time.

Welcome to the developed world: where you have hundreds of games, movies and shows at your disposal but can't be bothered doing anything. And you can't really go out on a walk because of lockdown.

So instead I'm complaining about it on an online forum.

D

Deleted member

I know I have a lot of stuff I want/kinda need to do but I feel just as bored at the same time.

Welcome to the developed world: where you have hundreds of games, movies and shows at your disposal but can't be bothered doing anything. And you can't really go out on a walk because of lockdown.

Holy ****, deep mood.

I could be playing so many videogames or read any book right now, but I just feel too bored and low to do so.

And I would love to go for a walk but my phone doesn't have enough battery for that and my father is a control freak who wants me to be next to my phone every single second.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I don't own SSBU anymore so that's okay with me. 🍊
good. No playing the game only means you can now be manipulated into being the coolest characters in Smash
These are actually my preferred versions of Corrin and Byleth. :p
...well I like you more than most out of bias...so...you get a pass this time

playing favorites
who said I even played Ultimate? :yeahboi:
good thing there's other Smash games to compensate for that.

Any blue haired fighter for Myleth
then Robins and Corrins remain the same

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Another speculative evolution take on a cryptid if it existed.

The Muhuru, said to be a surviving stegosaur like mbielu-mbielu-mbielu (A giant lungfish in Cryptozoologicon).

In the hypothetical world of Cryptozoologicon. The Muhuru in reality is a large semi-aquatic species of tortoise with krige pyramid osteoderms on the top of its shell along with longer developed legs and a longer tail, unlike most tortoises both used to help it swim. Like all tortoises is a herbivore feeding on both plants on land and in water living in the jungles of Kenya. Unfortunately endangered due to poaching for their shells, hunting for bushmeat, and deforestation of its habitat.

Adopted this idea from Trendorman on DeviantArt. Art also by him.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Just watched someone play the Resident Evil Village: Maiden demo on Youtube and looking at the end, that tall vampire woman reminds me a bit of a combination between Lust of Full Metal Alchemist and Marvel's Lady Deathstrike.

Last edited:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero

I haven't been consuming as many games or anime as I could be, but I'm still trying to do what I can. Right now I'm watching what I missed from Monday Night Raw. Then I'll play Monster Hunter and probably watch a Netflix anime.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
WandaVision episode 3 was wild. I’m calling it right now that I’m episode 4:
Quicksilver comes back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom