• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Things I've learned from playing Smash Ultimae online:

-Cloud is no longer a nightmare to fight

-New Link players are still highly subject to casually strolling up to the opponent and spamming f-tilt thinking it will work than with any other new character

-Jigglypiff can actually be scary to fight again

-Almost every Mario player plays exactly the same

-Never get hit by Ganondorf's Smash attacks at any percentage or else you're instantly dead

-Many Ganondorf players are disrespectful (memes aside)

-Lucina is annoyingly difficult to play when pitted against projectile-heavy characters

-When in doubt, use Steve's minecart in the air

-Sephiroth was a mistake

That is all. Still trying to practice with various charcters, and still trying to get a handful of others into Elite Smash.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Imagine successfully reviving the Crash IP and making a fantastic Tony Hawk remake just to get merged into Blizzard

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

Imagine successfully reviving the Crash IP and making a fantastic Tony Hawk remake just to get merged into Blizzard
You ****ting me?

Well there probably goes my hopes for THPS 3+4 Remake.

Businessmen are just freaking idiots. Bet ya some of them have never played a game in their life.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Nice, another person who liked Temple Of Doom like me.
I would’ve liked it more if Willie wasn’t so obnoxious.

To be fair I have seen them all in some form, though I do skip the freaky death's of the villains in Lost Ark and The Last Crusade.

Temple of Doom was pretty fun.
You skipped those deaths bout not the heart pulled out scene from ToD?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Last night I dreamed that the next Mario Party got a cinematic CG trailer much like the ones for Smash. Anouncer introduced several Mario characters, including Waluigi, who he referred to as "The Infinity Wah". The trailer then shows a bunch of new characters to the series, including Dixie Kong then showing Samus and Ridley. The CG portion of rhe trailer ends with them all staring at an ominious black triangle in the sky that seems to be sucking in matter, before showing a final piece of promotional art showcasjng BotW Link, Rambi from DKC and...Perry the Platypus.

Yeah.

I don't usually have Perry the Platypus randomly pop up in dreams where he doesn't belong! This was a one time thing, I swear!

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I would’ve liked it more if Willie wasn’t so obnoxious.

You skipped those deaths bout not the heart pulled out scene from ToD?
Somehow managed to stomach that but not the other two. My fluctuations on gore have been as weird as hell.

Can handle MK fatalities but not the chainsaw man death from Resi 4. Don't know why.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Y'all seen this?
This mod looks sick so far, it'd be awesome if they added more new characters in the future like maybe Sonic.

D

Deleted member

Screenshot 2021-01-22 at 2.46.03 PM.png

actually kinda neat to see how long these two videos are in comparison to one another

Ivander

Smash Legend

Only wish I knew how business works sometimes, since I don't what this will do in the long run. And of course, due to it being Blizzard, I'm bound to get some biased answers.

Although considering how the Crash and Tony Hawk remakes were praised, Vicarious probably would have made a better Warcraft III Reforged than whatever team did for that remake.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Last night I dreamed that the next Mario Party got a cinematic CG trailer much like the ones for Smash. Anouncer introduced several Mario characters, including Waluigi, who he referred to as "The Infinity Wah". The trailer then shows a bunch of new characters to the series, including Dixie Kong then showing Samus and Ridley. The CG portion of rhe trailer ends with them all staring at an ominious black triangle in the sky that seems to be sucking in matter, before showing a final piece of promotional art showcasjng BotW Link, Rambi from DKC and...Perry the Platypus.

Yeah.

I don't usually have Perry the Platypus randomly pop up in dreams where he doesn't belong! This was a one time thing, I swear!
Still not as weird as the dream I once had about Toon Link, Dipper, Soos, Hiro and Baymax teaming up to prevent (Toon) Gabondorf from unleashing a great evil in the middle of real life Disneyland.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Exhalted for guy Byleth, Sothis for girl Byleth.
dex exposed Fyleth legs...

...I mean...uh...you got nice tastes
I'm watching what I missed from Monday Night Raw.
you poor soul...you poor dreading soul. Having to torture yourself like this

SmackDown better
WandaVision episode 3 was wild. I’m calling it right now that I’m episode 4:
Quicksilver comes back
he, be it the MCU or FOX version, shouldn't return until the finale. That would be anazeballs. Then Vision returns fully in 2022
its super good. I’m impressed by that fact alone but this new, rather experimental Marvel makes me excited for what’s to come.
legit feeling like Kevin Feige is just gonna **** money at this point. Leading Marvel as a whole to quite a journey so far

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I have had the soundtrack for Ed Edd n Eddy stuck in my head for basically the entire day.
I can’t think straight without my head getting some sort of music from the show inside.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
WandaVision episode 3 was wild. I’m calling it right now that I’m episode 4:
Quicksilver comes back
Just finished watching WandaVision episode 3 and it certainly is interesting in a number of ways........

There are certainly some mysteries laid within this episode such as Vision sensing that there is "something wrong here" before it was reversed and the doctor who I think said "its so hard to escape." Monica Rambeau mentioning Pietro's name to Wanda clearly blew her cover and I do predict that there is something going on with Agnes and Herb whilst they were conversing about "Geraldine" as if they seem to be rather afraid or if there is something they cannot say to Vision.

With Monica blown out of the Westview portal, she will be meeting up with Jimmy Woo and perhaps Darcy Lewis at some point.

In regards to Pietro, I actually remembered recalling something within an article that came up early last year:

Although I cannot say anything about its validity, there is a video of auditions for WandaVision supposedly for a young Wiccan and Speed. At around the 0:37 mark, a particular line said "He's our uncle, why would I be scared our uncle?" which could be referring to Pietro. But as I said, I don't really know the validity of this video and the only way to find out is to see whether this is true within a future episode (possibly the one where Wanda and Vision were dressed up in Halloween costumes?)

Anyways, it will be interesting how the future episodes will unfold.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Sooooooo, Subnautica release date when?

Mellowy Yellow

Smash Lord

"Congrats on your hard work! Your reward is being forced to work on garbage Overwatch skins that are supposed to have some sort of stupid lore now!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom