• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
we must avenge Captain Falcon for his failures

D

Deleted member

Smush just got back online on Twitter a few minutes ago.

It hopefully is a matter of waiting a bit more until he pops into Smashboards and gets to interact with all of you.

And I hope the notifications don't scare him out.

Sorry if I sound overly invested on this whole thing, but It really makes me genuiely excited to see my biggest internet friend getting to know a lot of internet people who have helped me go through so many things.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
From what I’ve played of AOC it’s a great Warriors game but a louzy Zelda game.

They didn’t need to add all these plot holes by introducing that dumb egg guardian -_-
I mean, it's not supposed to be a Zelda game. But I kind of understand.

I don't know. Maybe this will carry over when I continue to play to other Warriors games (HW1, FEW, P5S, and DQH1&2), but I get bored of this game easy. The world just doesn't attract me at all.

D

Deleted member

I don't know. Maybe this will carry over when I continue to play to other Warriors games (HW1, FEW, P5S, and DQH1&2), but I get bored of this game easy. The world just doesn't attract me at all.
If we’re talking other Warriors games I would definitely pick One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 up, it’s a pretty fun game from my playtime.

The random adventure mode where you set on somewhat linear missions but with random elements throw in is very fun too, and made up most of my playtime

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If we’re talking other Warriors games I would definitely pick One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 up, it’s a pretty fun game from my playtime.

The random adventure mode where you set on somewhat linear missions but with random elements throw in is very fun too, and made up most of my playtime
I don't know. I'm not really into One Piece, so I don't think it would hold my attention.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master

Good thing about hw1 is that it actually fills in plot holes with the multiple timelines.

D

Deleted member

Smush just got back online on Twitter a few minutes ago.

It hopefully is a matter of waiting a bit more until he pops into Smashboards and gets to interact with all of you.

And I hope the notifications don't scare him out.

Sorry if I sound overly invested on this whole thing, but It really makes me genuiely excited to see my biggest internet friend getting to know a lot of internet people who have helped me go through so many things.
I mean, if my best friend joined I would be estactic too....
B4C54A5C-6586-446F-AEB2-1EFB40F30847.png

Hello everyone!
out of curiosity, what’s your inbox looking like right about now? :4wario:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I don't know. I'm not really into One Piece, so I don't think it would hold my attention.
Pretty fair.

Although on that note, One Piece is one of those anime where you haven’t lived if you haven’t watched it at all. It’s a personal favorite of mine for the story alone(pacing and occasional animation issues aside) and is very enjoyable while at the same time delving into some very dark topics(slavery and racism are common themes brought up, to give an example)

D

Deleted member

Btw Smush Smush , check out the drawing I did yesterday!

Let's go! It's not a perfect drawing but I need to start somewhere right?
View attachment 300159
So yeah, since the Owl House is basically turning out to be my favourite cartoon ever since Regular Show I decides to do a small little drawing featuring Luz, Mordecai and Rigby to kind of celebrate that I finally found a new animated show I'm genuiely invested in.

It helped a lot that I got interested on drawing while being on a great mood. And while I could have improved the drawing in some regards, I'm just glad I was able to draw something I was happy with.

Gonna tag all the artists from the thread whose names I remember:
Noipoi Noipoi @AndreaAC @Dr. Metal X @Aetheri @Knight Dude @Bakugan2556 Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! (A voice artist) Wademan94 Wademan94 and I think those are all.

Also gonna tag @osby because I really want him to see the stuff I create.

D

Deleted member

This is incredible.

My biggest friend on Twitter and Discord is finally interacting with all my Smashboards Friends.

This feels like Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner, but without any bad moods!

D

Deleted member

I don’t know what this is but at least it looks good... well not the models.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Pretty fair.

Although on that note, One Piece is one of those anime where you haven’t lived if you haven’t watched it at all. It’s a personal favorite of mine for the story alone(pacing and occasional animation issues aside) and is very enjoyable while at the same time delving into some very dark topics(slavery and racism are common themes brought up, to give an example)
I don't really do... anime. The tropes.... just don't click with me.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So i bought Death road to Canada at the very end of the new years sale on Switch.

My brother described this game like "It's kinda like Oregon trail but in a zombie apocalypse with arcadey fight scenes" So i bought it to try it out.

So i named my opening party Riku, Makoto and Wallace.

Makoto died in the stupidest way, flexing.

Wallace died like a badass, fighting zombes with a chainsaw.

And i don't even remember how Riku died off.

The only one who made it to the end was the dog the party picked up on the way to Canada.

Good thing about hw1 is that it actually fills in plot holes with the multiple timelines.
I consider the first Hyrule warriors canon because it fits perfectly in line with how Nintendo stated Breath f the wild is at the end of all the timelines, HW1 takes place in that same end of the timeline.

D

Deleted member

Well, the day didn't start that well but It got way better as It went through.

After the evening I was able to go walk and It felt satisfactory, when I got home I ate an omelette sandwich, my mother offered me to watch the new Wandavision episode with her and she enjoyed It and now I am seeing Smush getting to know all of my Smashboards partners and It is going really well.

Yup, one of those days where It gets better the more I try my best to improve It. My favourite ones due to the satisfaction It gives.

I think I should have dinner and prepare myself to sleep in some hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom