• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I would do an introduction for Smush Smush , but you know... We already know each other from Discord and Twitter. So there's no need for presentation in my case.

So yeah.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
wait..... you’re watching the 4kids dub?

At least watch the funimation dub, the 4kids dub removes like half of the story and creates multiple plot holes and errors
Nah, that's just what my first impression of one piece was. So I didn't give it a chance for years

D

Deleted member

Don’t you just hate it whenever you get a good idea to draw, go to start drawing it, and then immediately forget about it?

D

Deleted member

Ya know, I'd do a proper introduction, but there's really nothing to say about me. I'm just kinda existing over here, taking things easy.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I’m really starting to hate my PS4. I’ve had more tech issues with the damn thing then any other console I own. Like, I just got a random error in the middle of playing that said the disc could not be read. Like sure, I got it used. But my Xbox One still runs terrific and I bought that way earlier! It’s just so frustrating. Like, did they build the hardware unreliably to incentivize people to take the mid gen upgrades?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well instead of Gravity Rush as planned been just going through Red Dead Redemption 2.

Also this game needs to learn one thing: If a stranger is near the edge of a cliff I'm gonna push them off, it's my instinct so I can't help it.

I have a PhD in ****posting in obscure forums and I am leader of the cult of Paul Blart.
I cannot believe it! A follower of Paul Blart: MALL COP! And on this forum no less.

Yeah but Celeste is actually fun and feels good to control.
Ice Climber ain't bad though for an NES game, hard to control but I still find it somewhat enjoyable. Still impossible to beat Punch Out and Mega Man 2 for best game on the system.

Hello everyone!
I suppose it's time for my introduction: Flicks hair

I'm TheIrepan aka Dutch Sakuraba! A human born from the fires of two countries, the earth of ramen, the water of anime/games and the air of artisticness of writing/graphic design!

"Irepan please be grounded on this"

I'm a creative writer and someone who likes to talk about anime, games (you can see my currently watching and playing on my sig) and random stuff. Also an Irish guy who's just waiting out the pandemic before going back to serious business.

Regardless make yourself home here. @JDCabrera has been a good friend of mine since I came here so a friend of his is a friend of mine. Simple as that.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Also am I going crazy? I could swear Smashing Ramen wasn't a mod before? Just now noticing the red name. Unless I have the memory of a goldfish and am misremembering here?
A few people were promoted to mods this Tuesday. Ramen, Sneaky Link, and one other person(can’t remember their name, sorry) iirc

D

Deleted member

Think I’m gonna rewatch Battle Spirits again because I’m really that bored

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Beat Celeste.

That was the most short but sweet game I ever played. It's charming and really heartfelt, and I loved every second of it. Please buy it the team really put their heart and soul into this one.

And I still have to finish the game, because there's extra stuff to do if you get some collectables.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

D

Deleted member

Just throwing this out there but I think that I'd look absolutely dashing in red.
I kinda want to apply myself but considering my age and irl obligations I dunno if I even could apply.

I mean I’m on here to an excessive degree which in an ironic way is kinda a boon for mods

D

Deleted member

I kinda want to apply myself but considering my age and irl obligations I dunno if I even could apply.

I mean I’m on here to an excessive degree which in an ironic way is kinda a boon for mods
I don't want to apply for mod, but I would love to apply for news and article writer.

I think I have a lot of potential to come up with interesting topics to write about.

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
So I just finished watching Gamera 3 Revenge of Iris which means I am now done watching the Gamera heisei series.

Man, what an incredible trilogy. I do agree they are some of the best kaiju films around and, as a big Godzilla fan for 10+ years, I have to say they are better than the majority of Godzilla films. My favorite parts of these films are the fact that there are recurring characters that grow throughout the trilogy, the focus on how the destruction affects society and the people around the fighting monsters which not many kaiju films do, and of course the monsters and special effects. While some of the special effects do look cartoony, it does not take me out of the film and they look great for the time. And it adds to the over-the-top action and destruction. Gamera looks the best he's ever looked (especially in Revenge of Iris) and is super badass.

My ranking of the films are:
Attack of Legion > Guardian of the Universe > Revenge of Iris

Smush Smush let me join in on the inbox fray. As you can see, I'm a big kaiju fan. Horror and Sci-fi are my main things. I'm a huge fan of Godzilla, King Kong, Gamera, Ultraman, and other kaiju and giant superheroes. My favorite movies are:
9. Jaws
8. Halloween
7. King Kong (2005)
6. Friday The 13th Part 4
5. Hacksaw Ridge
4. Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
3. Star Wars original trilogy
2. The Mist
1. Godzilla (1954)

For video games, I've played a lot. Some of my favorite franchises are Smash Bros, Ace Attorney, God of War, Uncharted, Destroy All Humans, Danganronpa, Crash Bandicoot, Castlevania and Contra.

D

Deleted member

Red's my second favorite color, so I'm slightly envious but pink's my number one. Man, I'd love to have a pink name.

D

Deleted member

I think you should really consider it.

I'd love to see what kinds of articles you'd come up with.
Yeah, I can imagine a good chunk of people here really wanting to read the stuff I come up with.

One of my ideas was making an article on Super Mario Bros 2 and the actual legacy It left on the Mario series in general, or something which goes deeper about the many connections between the classic Kirby series of games and Super Smash Brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom