• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
dex exposed Fyleth legs...

...I mean...uh...you got nice tastes

you poor soul...you poor dreading soul. Having to torture yourself like this

SmackDown better

he, be it the MCU or FOX version, shouldn't return until the finale. That would be anazeballs. Then Vision returns fully in 2022

legit feeling like Kevin Feige is just gonna **** money at this point. Leading Marvel as a whole to quite a journey so far
I don’t know about the finale but I could see him show up in like 6 or 7. Just because the finale is probably going to setup a lot and be pretty big.
Just finished watching WandaVision episode 3 and it certainly is interesting in a number of ways........

There are certainly some mysteries laid within this episode such as Vision sensing that there is "something wrong here" before it was reversed and the doctor who I think said "its so hard to escape." Monica Rambeau mentioning Pietro's name to Wanda clearly blew her cover and I do predict that there is something going on with Agnes and Herb whilst they were conversing about "Geraldine" as if they seem to be rather afraid or if there is something they cannot say to Vision.

With Monica blown out of the Westview portal, she will be meeting up with Jimmy Woo and perhaps Darcy Lewis at some point.

In regards to Pietro, I actually remembered recalling something within an article that came up early last year:

Although I cannot say anything about its validity, there is a video of auditions for WandaVision supposedly for a young Wiccan and Speed. At around the 0:37 mark, a particular line said "He's our uncle, why would I be scared our uncle?" which could be referring to Pietro. But as I said, I don't really know the validity of this video and the only way to find out is to see whether this is true within a future episode (possibly the one where Wanda and Vision were dressed up in Halloween costumes?)

Anyways, it will be interesting how the future episodes will unfold.
that video from what I know does seem to be legit. It doesn’t mean the scene is in the show though. It could have just be made to audition people. We do however have a very interesting rumor/leak that showed up last week.
A foreign actor was claiming to have provided the voice over lines for Evan pewter’s as quicksilver in one of these episodes. Which if true he’s coming for sure. It’s just a matter of how.

Maybe Wanda subconsciously starts thinking about him after this week and ends up creating him out of thin air one day again probably like Vision since he seems to be very out of place here with the town being their own section, Agnes with her own agenda and sword with theirs and Wanda with hers. While Vision seems to be completely out of the loop. It should be a really good series towatch going forward.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Hello everyone!
OK time to introduce myself

Da name's Speed Weed. AKA Weed Speed, Co-Producer Speed Weed, Velocity Marijuana, internet funnyman extraordinaire. I'm an epic chad who lives in the Great Value version of Spain and likes epic chad games such as Skies of Arcadia and Streets of Rage and classic Capcom fighting games and-

I have a PhD in ****posting in obscure forums and I am leader of the cult of Paul Blart. Now have this fat Chocobo
FatChocobo-ffvii.png

D

Deleted member

The righteous spirit is everlasting and blazes up even higher! Superior Crossride! Ultimate Dimensional Robo, Great Daiyusha!
481DDE4E-0029-4F95-9F14-84CC7EEB8149.jpeg

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
It's been over a decade since Birth by sleep first came out, yet to this day the timeline this game runs with doesn't add up to me.

How the heck did Ven get to the cinderella world a few hours before the other two, yet all three left earlly at the same time.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Still gotta watch Raw. It's got most of my favorite superstars now.
that be the worst thing about Raw. Has all these stars...but still can’t write an actual show for them (they need their own Daniel Bryan running the show)
I don’t know about the finale but I could see him show up in like 6 or 7. Just because the finale is probably going to setup a lot and be pretty big.

that video from what I know does seem to be legit. It doesn’t mean the scene is in the show though. It could have just be made to audition people. We do however have a very interesting rumor/leak that showed up last week.
A foreign actor was claiming to have provided the voice over lines for Evan pewter’s as quicksilver in one of these episodes. Which if true he’s coming for sure. It’s just a matter of how.

Maybe Wanda subconsciously starts thinking about him after this week and ends up creating him out of thin air one day again probably like Vision since he seems to be very out of place here with the town being their own section, Agnes with her own agenda and sword with theirs and Wanda with hers. While Vision seems to be completely out of the loop. It should be a really good series towatch going forward.
maybe some small cameos can occur for 6 and 7 before fully debuting in 8, being a major plot factor for 9. Since she’s gonna be in Dr. Strange (and apparently will be in Spider-Man: GET THE **** OUT OF MY HOME!!!), the finale and its post credit scene could have her go off on an adventure of sort to attempt fixing as much of the multiverse as possible while also looking for a way to truly have Vision back in her life. Ending this 3 part story with Wanda having a brother and lover once more in the real world (even if it’s not the exact same brother), Peter having his identity safe once more while fixing the rest of the **** he gotta deal with, and Strange possibly creating the Illuminati...or just casually brings in the Fantastic Four + others that way.

Reactions: Z25
D

Deleted member

This is def gonna sound like a weird question but is it normal for a young baby bird’s wing color to change?

I have a youngin over here that had white feathers but now they’re slowly turning a light bluish color. I can’t see how that would be a sign of a disease but at the same time none of my other birds have done that so idk if that’s “normal”

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
One piece is good but I started out disliking it due to the theme song.

Yo ho yo ho
Dreaming, don't give it up luffy...

D

Deleted member

One piece is good but I started out disliking it due to the theme song.

Yo ho yo ho
Dreaming, don't give it up luffy...
wait..... you’re watching the 4kids dub?

At least watch the funimation dub, the 4kids dub removes like half of the story and creates multiple plot holes and errors

D

Deleted member

Tried to get myself to sleep but I literally can't.

Started listening to this one song from Regular Show:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Smush Smush I forgot to introduce myself, so anyway:

Hey look buddy, I'm an engineer. That means I solve problems, not problems like "What is beauty?" Because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve practical problems, for instance: how am I going to stop some mean mother Hubbard from tearing me a structurally superfluous be-hind? The answer, use a gun, and if that don't work... Use more gun. Take for instance this heavy caliber tripod mounted lil' old number designed by me, built by me, and you best hope... Not pointed at you.

D

Deleted member

Smush Smush almost forget to introduce myself so uh
2EC1D259-860E-453D-AD28-B4951EE0FE73.png

what should I say?

Well, if I haven’t made that obvious enough I like card games. lots of em. That’s usually what I talk about here, although I do have lots of other interests like art and game design. I’m online pretty much all the time but only on this thread(occasionally I post on the newcomer spec thread but that’s a semi-rare thing for me)so don’t be surprised if I make up like 60% of the posts each page lol(really need to work on that sometime tbh)

also I’m a furry :yeahboi:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Smush Smush almost forgot to introduce myself

I’m Noipoi, also known as Noi, a bored young adult who spends his precious, fleeting time on obscure internet message boards.

Career aspirations? Friends, a girlfriend maybe? **** that. Posting on image boards? Hell yeah.

Anyway I like Nintendo games and cartoons, if you like those (particularly Pokémon) we’ll get along just fine. If you don’t like those we’ll still probably get along. I used to pretend to be some sort of Internet cowboy, now I just kinda ****post.

Also I draw. I’m not really good at it, but godammit do I try.

Anyway get out of here while you still can please PLEASE there are so many better ways you could spend your time I mean uh. Uhhhh. Welcome :nifty:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Smush Smush I forgot to introduce myself, too.

I am SonicSmasher1, otherwise known as CrystalStorm51. I am a creative writer who is full of ideas, not limited to writing as well. I am a Sonic fan, but not just any Sonic fan. I am a more reasonable Sonic fan (no offense to any other Sonic fan here). I love Smash Bros. too, as well as Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon. I am an overall friendly guy with a good sense of humor.

I do hope you enjoy your stay here.

D

Deleted member

This is def gonna sound like a weird question but is it normal for a young baby bird’s wing color to change?

I have a youngin over here that had white feathers but now they’re slowly turning a light bluish color. I can’t see how that would be a sign of a disease but at the same time none of my other birds have done that so idk if that’s “normal”
He's probably just molting, that can result in discoloration, especially given he's young, as you say. Going from white to having blue spots is a pretty reasonable change, has happened to quite a few budgies here at home as well in the past.

I'd start to worry if he starts to show signs of lethargy or other unusual behavior though.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Smush Smush Lemme introduce myself too.

I’m Wademan94/ToonsbyWade, just Wade for short (though I’m anything but)

I’m a cartoonist/aspiring animator and creative writer who takes on way too many personal projects than I can manage, but once I get my **** together I’m gonna rule the goddamn world. Expect me to post a lot of fanart and dog pics here too.

Love me some Smash Bros, Mario, Sonic, Kirby, Pac-Man, etc. Have played Smash for a long time and am still not good at it but I’m almost always up for a game if you wanna play soon.

23120690-79EC-48AD-9FD4-127D6052C9C9.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom