• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Step one to having better convos is to stop referring everyone you disagree with as SJWs
I dont mean you Guys Im just Frustraded with the World right now and cant Vent to people i know but your Probably Good People😀
What does SJWs mean, by the way?
Im specificly Refering to the Crazy Kind the Kind that Ruins Media for Everyone and Talks About How White Hetero Men Suck Sorry that im taking this out on You

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Yeah believe me im not Trying i just have a Tendency to suck in Conversations!

Also i may just be Angry because of how so Many Sjws are Making a Fuss right now

Also Also Yeah i should have not said That i dont meant That bad but its the Internet so yeah
While this is something to consider, it's only 50% of the story.

There are a few on both the left and the right who have been divisive and partisan for some time now.

The best thing to do is to ignore those who are extreme and find common ground with ones that are willing to have a conversation with you, whether you completely agree with them, or have hesitation on multiple topics.

It is inappropriate and pointless to point the finger and say "OMG THE LEFT AAAGH" or "OMG THE RIGHT AAAGH". Yes, this is a paraphrase of certain attitudes that a person may have, but the principle still applies. What is more appropriate is to present your concerns in an appropriate way and then find a solution. From there, the nation grows more cohesive.

It's not about being a democrat or a republican. It's about making sure that solutions are met and discussing things well with others. To summarize this solution-based mindset, you could call it "ideal American." At least, that's what I'd call it. There are probably better terms to use, but this is what came first to mind.

The permanent change would be methodical, but even if it takes a while it will all be worth it. Rome was certainly not built in a day.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I didnt mean you or good SJWs i was talking about how the Evil/Dumb ones just make me Mad
You Guys are to 99%(i dont know you so i cant be sure) no Idiots that ruin Everyones fun
you really should quit while you’re ahead, I guarantee you’ve already been blocked by half the regulars here.

D

Deleted member

Really off-topic, but I found this too good to not share.

Kirby Return To Dreamland but if It released on the SNES:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
While this is something to consider, it's only 50% of the story.

There are a few on both the left and the right who have been divisive and partisan for some time now.

The best thing to do is to ignore those who are extreme and find common ground with ones that are willing to have a conversation with you, whether you completely agree with them, or have hesitation on multiple topics.

It is inappropriate and pointless to point the finger and say "OMG THE LEFT AAAGH" or "OMG THE RIGHT AAAGH". Yes, this is a paraphrase of certain attitudes that a person may have, but the principle still applies. What is more appropriate is to present your concerns in an appropriate way and then find a solution. From there, the nation grows more cohesive.

It's not about being a democrat or a republican. It's about making sure that solutions are met and discussing things well with others. To summarize this solution-based mindset, you could call it "ideal American." At least, that's what I'd call it. There are probably better terms to use, but this is what came first to mind.

The permanent change would be methodical, but even if it takes a while it will all be worth it. Rome was certainly not built in a day.
I know but everyone knows right Extremists and theyre Less Petty and more Evil So less Hateble (Weird i know)
But yeah Trump Supportes also shouldnt Raid the White House

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I know but everyone knows right Extremists and theyre Less Petty and more Evil So less Hateble (Weird i know)
I think you should stop. This isn't seemingly doing any good for you.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
You rationalizing and also downplaying what I said is exactly part of the problem. Extremism is wrong. It doesn't matter what party you are.

So, you have two options now: either rebuild your mindset and do what you can to help bring your community together, or continue down this division-focused trap. Your call, ultimately.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Alright so...why is Ann the sex appeal out of all the main characters you deal with and not Yusuke or Maruki instead ? Not saying she should care about what others should think of her after the first saga finishes, but they make it hella obvious. Is she supposed to be seen as the stereotypical hot anime girl or something? Somehow she’s the one female character that I like more often than not (tho after finishing her confidant last run I’ve grown to tolerate Ohya) who I just can’t really figure out the role of still

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ann question aside

SmashBoards website banner...where the **** is my Pit cameo?

D

Deleted member

Are we back to lighter topics now? Because I just wanna say, I hope the first SMG4 episode of 2021 makes some sort of reference to the wave of fake anti-piracy screens that have been trending lately.
That could be a fun idea for a SMG4 episode, ngl.

D

Deleted member

Guys, calm down on the embeds with all those Youtube videos. Also speaking of old VG commercials, who can forget about the Japanese Hot Mario Bros commercials from the DS era: Mario Kart DS for example. And speaking of Mario Kart, those anime styled ones were great, too:
Super Mario Kart
Mario Kart 64
Super Circuit
Man, I hope the upcoming Mario movie will look half as good, always loved that old Mario artwork.

Dude just wanted a goth gf
I mean, who can blame him?
I hope I'll be someone's goth GF one day.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Speaking of goths, I have nothing against them, except, well...

Goths are overrated in my opinion. I know, I might get some backlash from this, but that is my opinion. They're not bad, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom