• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ryuko just lost her PogChamp abilities thanks to Twitch

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ryuko just lost her PogChamp abilities thanks to Twitch
I mean I really don't like pogchamp but what does it have anything to do with tonight's events?

Goombaic

Smash Ace
I mean I really don't like pogchamp but what does it have anything to do with tonight's events?
The Pog dude called for more violence.

D

Deleted member

The Pog dude called for more violence.
damn he's a huge ass

D

Deleted member

I refuse to use twitter and I'm not active on facebook that much for social media toxicity reasons.

I only use facebook because I need it for my job and to keep connected to my family and friends.
I deleted my facebook account long ago, but keep my Twitter account because I do sometimes use it and most news tends to funnel through it first so having an account is fine with me. I just refuse to use it regularly.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna Not sure if you're into collecting figures and whatnot but I know that you really like Laid-Back Camp and Rin, so I just wanted to inform you that her Nendoroid is being re-released and it looks absolutely adorable.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
imagine a world where Smash Ultimate had 50+ Persona songs like Mario (main series alone...counting it all is flat out cheating), Fire Emblem, and SNK as a whole

Zelda fans would so not be happy of course...but that aside it'd be beautiful

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Sephiroth's inclusion into Smash has made me want to watch a walkthrough of the Final Fantasy VII Remake.

Game looks really fun. I just might get it at some point.

Don't know Final Fantasy lore as I've never played the games but are they all connected or do they act as their own standalone stories notably Final Fantasy VII?

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Sephiroth's inclusion into Smash has made me want to watch a walkthrough of the Final Fantasy VII Remake.

Game looks really might. I just might get it at some point.

Don't know Final Fantasy lore as I've never played the games but are they all connected or do they act as their own standalone stories notably Final Fantasy VII?
Each game is generally a separate universe. Save for sequels such as X/X-2, and XIII/XIII-2 being connected sequels. As well as spinoff titles like Crisis Core and Dirge of Cerberus being connected to VII.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
imagine a world where Smash Ultimate had 50+ Persona songs like Mario (main series alone...counting it all is flat out cheating), Fire Emblem, and SNK as a whole

Zelda fans would so not be happy of course...but that aside it'd be beautiful
Man, I'd just like some kind of music update that adds a few tracks from Royal.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Each game is generally a separate universe. Save for sequels such as X/X-2, and XIII/XIII-2 being connected sequels. As well as spinoff titles like Crisis Core and Dirge of Cerberus being connected to VII.
Figured, still wanted to ask to be sure. Thanks.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Man, I'd just like some kind of music update that adds a few tracks from Royal.
I'd like to have Royal and Strikers music as a dlc pack alone...with Makoto as an even pricier addition.

Make Makoto the next Chrom

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I'd like to have Royal and Strikers music as a dlc pack alone...with Makoto as an even pricier addition.

Make Makoto the next Chrom
Resurrect "JanePonytailBone" and make her the next DLC fighter with more Persona music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom