• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Sorta im just fed up with Blm-Terrorists being Called Heroes when they Burn Down Random Buildings of Nice People
But really why do so many People in 2020 care more about Skin color or Sex than me being regarded as Wrong and Broken being Autistic is Basicly Live in Hard Mode and no one seems to Care (i mean i still get help by the state i still am Hated by Most People i know even when im Nice)
I see. There may be some bad BLM people out there, but not enough to call them terrorists, if they are terrorists at all. At least they are fighting for a better cause than the Trump supporters.

Though I do feel you on the Autism part. I am Autistic as well.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I see. There may be some bad BLM people out there, but not enough to call them terrorists, if they are terrorists at all. At least they are fighting for a better cause than the Trump supporters.

Though I do feel you on the Autism part. I am Autistic as well.
I specificly mean The im Good lets burn down Buildings and try to kill Police types

I usualy dont want to refer to GOOD BLM or Feminists by their Titles instead i just call them Nice and Decent People

D

Deleted member

Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna Lamperouge Lamperouge Metal Shop X Metal Shop X the three of you seem to know a decent amount of stuff about Monolith Soft titles.

Do ya'll think It is worth It to emulate the Baten Kaitos games on my computer (that is if any of you know about them).

I suppose my computer could run them, as It runs Dreamcast and PS2 games. Emulation is the only thing I can use for Gamecube games as they are too rare where I live.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna Lamperouge Lamperouge Metal Shop X Metal Shop X the three of you seem to know a decent amount of stuff about Monolith Soft titles.

Do ya'll think It is worth It to emulate the Baten Kaitos games on my computer (that is if any of you know about them).

I suppose my computer could run them, as It runs Dreamcast and PS2 games. Emulation is the only thing I can use for Gamecube games as they are too rare where I live.
Sorry mate, I've only played XC1/XC2 and Attack of the Saiyans from them so I couldn't tell you.

I've heard great things about Baten Kaitos, though.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Emulation is perfectly fine and both Baten Kaitos titles run on Dolphin really well so go for it.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Yeah, I'm gonna be done with the political talk.

Also just saying, proving a point but the only good thing about the Persona 5 anime was the first OP and the shot of all the main Personas lining up. Didn't even know Futaba's had eyes.

Probably the only series I've never really thought about from them. I'd say it's worth it for the music and battle system from what I hear since it's card based.

I'd try it.

D

Deleted member

Now’s probably not a good time to ask if people wanna play like Among Us or something together, right?

Not that I would really be able to anyway, both of my parents are home

D

Deleted member

Sorry mate, I've only played XC1/XC2 and Attack of the Saiyans from them so I couldn't tell you.

I've heard great things about Baten Kaitos, though.
Emulation is perfectly fine and both Baten Kaitos titles run on Dolphin really well so go for it.
Yeah, I'm gonna be done with the political talk.

Also just saying, proving a point but the only good thing about the Persona 5 anime was the first OP and the shot of all the main Personas lining up. Didn't even know Futaba's had eyes.

Probably the only series I've never really thought about from them. I'd say it's worth it for the music and battle system from what I hear since it's card based.

I'd try it.
Thanks, really appreciate the feedback.

Will try them out sometime on the weekend then.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I don't really wanna say too much about this, but if you're autistic, that doesn't mean your issues automatically become more important than everyone else's. And that's coming from someone who's autistic himself.
It's also not like respect is mutually exclusive.

A racial minoriity asking for their community to get the proper respect doesn't mean someone with a mental disorder can't ask for the proper respect either. Nothing in the phrase "Black Lives Matter" does anything to imply that other lives somehow don't.

And let's not forget that women and minorities can also be autistic.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

I know very little about Baiten Kaitos (beside that one very good music that made it into Smash 4) so can't help sadly.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
I don't really wanna say too much about this, but if you're autistic, that doesn't mean your issues automatically become more important than everyone else's. And that's coming from someone who's autistic himself.
Indeed. As an aspie, I value everybody else in my family far, far more than I ever could myself. I’ve got loving parents, knuckleheads of older brothers, two adorable nieces and a badass adopted trans sister. I can’t imagine being more important than any of them.

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I know at least over 30 Million People have it Worse than me

But i probably have more Problems than Most (healthy,with enough money) Black People or Woman

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Still, that doesn't mean you're more important than those other people you mentioned are.
Yeah but thats like comparing Apples and Oranges most of these People die at 5 (to be fair could be even More People) if they would live in Germany their lives Could easily be better than mine

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I know at least over 30 Million People have it Worse than me

But i probably have more Problems than Most (healthy,with enough money) Black People or Woman
This ain't a contest over who has it the worst. Be humble now.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I specificly mean The im Good lets burn down Buildings and try to kill Police types

I usualy dont want to refer to GOOD BLM or Feminists by their Titles instead i just call them Nice and Decent People
To piggyback off of this, the reason why is because there are both respectful people and awful people on both sides of the issues right now. And, that's the tendency. Humanity isn't perfect. There are both chill and awful people on the left, and there are both chill and awful people on the right. A grave mistake to make is to generalize and place people underneath a single umbrella. Humans don't function like that; humans and how our brains function is more complex than that. When we are willing to push aside the awful ones who make things more complicated, and the ones who can work through things properly band together, it is how the nation will begin to heal.

We must focus the most on solutions, not problems. And, this applies to every person that you can think of. A house divided against itself cannot stand. I pray that we can stand united again one day, because I yearn for this nation's healing. I want to see it be well, especially I have concern for everyone. Yes, this is on all sides. My heart hurts to see things this way.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It goes without saying that I completely agree Guh-Huzzah!

I may just have ADHD and anxiety, and a lot of personal issues which have made me develop a depression. But I would never use any of those three things to justify or attemp to give more attention or interest into my problems.

As part of a community (in this case Smashboards), my responsability is to be as respectful to people as I wish to be respected, never treat their issues as if they have less value and be of as much help as possible whenever I feel I could be of use to them in a problem.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
damn son you trying to put yourself on everyone’s block list?
Yeah believe me im not Trying i just have a Tendency to suck in Conversations!

Also i may just be Angry because of how so Many Sjws are Making a Fuss right now

Also Also Yeah i should have not said That i dont meant That bad but its the Internet so yeah

D

Deleted member

Also i may just be Angry because of how so Many Sjws are Making a Fuss right now

Also Also Yeah i should have not said That i dont meant That bad but its the Internet so yeah
you remind me way too much of how I used to act here

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Step one to having better convos is to stop referring everyone you disagree with as SJWs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom