• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
While I know a lot of people want to see the next Shovel Knight game be something along the lines of Super Shovel Knight, I am personally more excited for a potential "Shovel Knight 64".

Noipoi

Howdy!
While I know a lot of people want to see the next Shovel Knight game be something along the lines of Super Shovel Knight, I am personally more excited for a potential "Shovel Knight 64".
No no no, you gotta go in order.

First Super Shovel Knight. Then Shovel Knight 64. Then Shovel Knight Sunshine, Shovel Knight Galaxy, etc.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
D

Deleted member

Babies! What are their names?
Haven't named them yet \(ツ)

I have a couple generic names like "leo" "sunny" etc, in my head, and then a few more specific names in mind, but it's already 10pm here and I just got home not even an hour ago so I'm not exactly in the mood.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

How ironic that one of the topics I researched recently for my history class is the topic Oversimplified covers next lol

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
SnakeFighter64's Nintendo Wishlist for 2021 and Beyond
  • New 2D Donkey Kong Game
  • New 3D Donkey Kong Game
  • New Main Line Kirby Game
  • Pokken Tournament Sequel
  • New Wario Land Game
  • Super Mario RPG Remake
  • Mario and Luigi and Wario and Waluigi
  • Suda51's Mysterious Murasame Castle Reboot
  • Famicom Detective Club Remake Localization
  • Nintendo pulling a Nintendo on hack and slashes the way they did with Shooters (Splatoon) and Fighting Games (Arms)
  • New Punch Out game
  • Rare-Related Nintendo-Microsoft Collaborations
  • XenoWarriors (Warriors game with Xenoblade, Xenosaga, and Xenogears characters)
  • More Donkey Kong love
  • New Star Fox
  • Linear Metroid Spinoff (AKA Other M but good)
  • Smash Ultimate Season 3
  • Mario and Sonic Crossover Game
  • Mario Kart/Sonic Racing/Crash Team Racing three way crossover
  • Mushroom Kingdom Hearts
  • Geno just in more Mario content in general.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
finally completed TLOU...now onto TLOU2...then my sinful deeded bet that I regret making will be complete

skipped Left Behind since I can just watch that **** on YouTube instead of suffer some more as child Ellie

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I am a massive wussy therefore I will be playing TLOU2 on the absolute easiest of difficulties to compensate over the hell I went through

AceAttorney9000

Smash Lord
You ever go back and re-watch a movie you loved as a kid, expecting it to either hold up terribly or that you'll end up not loving it as much now that you're older... but you instead end up loving it almost as much as you did back then?

Recently had that experience with this movie after finding it on Disney+. While there are definitely parts of it that are dated (like how most of the dinosaurs are designed), I still really love this movie, especially the visual effects and soundtrack.

D

Deleted member

No. Layers. Onions have layers. Ogres have layers. Onions have layers. You get it? We both have layers.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Marvel Studios' Shang Chi & the Legend of the Ten Rings also released their synopsis:

"Shang-Chi must confront the past he thought he left behind when he is drawn into the web of the mysterious Ten Rings organization."

Source: https://www.marvel.com/articles/movies/shang-chi-legend-ten-rings-cast

Having watched Simu in Kim's Convenience, I do believe that he and Tony Leung will definitely bring their best out of Shang Chi and Wen Wu (aka Mandarin.) It will also be interesting to see what the new character roles will play throughout the film and learn more about the Ten Rings organisation.

I do hope that Shang Chi and Ms. Marvel can put Asian representation in a better light.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I missed a doctor's phone call by 2 minutes! TWO minutes! And I can't phone again for an hour. Oh well. I might use the time on getting something like Subway as I'm craving it weirdly today.

Also @Bakugan2556 your birds look adorable. Prefer dogs as pets but birds are cool. Definitely my second choice over cats. No offence to cat lovers but I just have real bad luck around them.

D

Deleted member

Got back to playing KH2 today with all the Sephiroth hype.

Beated the second Story of the Beauty and the Beast and Mulan world, some minutes ago I was at the Winnie The Pooh world completing some missions.

And now to class so my father doesn't do anything ****ty to me.

D

Deleted member

I am getting games on Steam.

I'm obviously getting Final Fantasy VII. Any other games I should totally play? They can be mature too, I can handle that stuff. I'm 17.

Just make sure they are available on Steam.

D

Deleted member

I'm obviously getting Final Fantasy VII. Any other games I should totally play? They can be mature too, I can handle that stuff. I'm 17.

Try the Escapists and Survialists series. I own #2 on Steam and it's pretty fun.

I also occasionally play One Piece Pirate Warriors 3

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

LOBOTOMY CORPORATION AND DARKEST DUNGEON

they’re challenging af but trust me u gon love em

no I am not obsessed

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
this is too truthful
Marvel Studios' Shang Chi & the Legend of the Ten Rings also released their synopsis:

"Shang-Chi must confront the past he thought he left behind when he is drawn into the web of the mysterious Ten Rings organization."

Source: https://www.marvel.com/articles/movies/shang-chi-legend-ten-rings-cast

Having watched Simu in Kim's Convenience, I do believe that he and Tony Leung will definitely bring their best out of Shang Chi and Wen Wu (aka Mandarin.) It will also be interesting to see what the new character roles will play throughout the film and learn more about the Ten Rings organisation.

I do hope that Shang Chi and Ms. Marvel can put Asian representation in a better light.
Kamala being called Asian was not what I expected to hear...then I looked where Pakistan is located

also ****ing throw Iron Fist in this movie

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
You ever go back and re-watch a movie you loved as a kid, expecting it to either hold up terribly or that you'll end up not loving it as much now that you're older... but you instead end up loving it almost as much as you did back then?

Recently had that experience with this movie after finding it on Disney+. While there are definitely parts of it that are dated (like how most of the dinosaurs are designed), I still really love this movie, especially the visual effects and soundtrack.
Jesus Christ that movie is my childhood

Did the scene where he steps on the dirt and it depresses and the water rises out of it stick with you like it always stuck with me because I always remember that scene so well

Also this movie was one of the reasons I am obsessed with dinosaurs and the carnataurus
(My favorite dinosaur)

I know very well I’m ranting but you just accidentally tapped into my childhood obsession with dinosaurs here and 8 year old me would be pissed if I didn’t talk about the movie that I watched so much it was probably one of the artificers of me and my sisters fights

God that movie is good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom