• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
is the Buzz Lightyear solo movie the movie that the toy was based on (like that TV show) or one based on a real life person? I think the second one makes no sense, but it's what I've been hearing.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It's nice that we're getting a new Perfect Dark. But there's one Rare Revival we all REALLY want.

The motto of the original Banjo-Kazooie's development team was to try to be better then Mario 64. The though of a new Banjo game with the goal of being better then Odyssey.... oh my god I get chills just thinking about it. But do some remakes first though. Like Crash.

Oh, and it would be nice if we could get Nintendo to care about Donkey Kong again.

D

Deleted member

The though of a new Banjo game with the goal of being better then Odyssey.... oh my god I get chills just thinking about it. But do some remakes first though. Like Crash.
I mean Odyssey is about on par with the rest of the franchise so that’s not exactly a huge bar to jump over.

KillerCage

Smash Master
Sorry everyone. I was busy watching something.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I mean Odyssey is about on par with the rest of the franchise so that’s not exactly a huge bar to jump over.
I mean... I haven't played Odyssey yet. But I played all of the old 8/16 Bit ones on NSO, and I played through 3D world. And I've started Mario 64. And if Odyssey is just as good as all them.... whoo boy. Mario 64 has some really bad controls. And all of his games are very.... vanilla. Like... Mario is vanilla platforming. Kirby is strawberry. Sonic is chocolate. Donkey Kong is artisinal French Vanilla with chocolate chips and cookie dough served on a fresh baked cookie. Banjo-Kazooie is a better name brand vanilla with some nice toppings and served on a cone. And Crash Bandicoot is the single best flavor of ice cream of all time.... Lemon Sherbert.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
This reminds me, I doubt I’m gonna get to this part of the story anytime soon, but one scene I have in mind for my Sonic Clash story mode is Sonic and his current party fighting the Hard-Boiled Heavies in order to retrieve a stolen Emerald which Heavy Magician puts into her hat. After the battle is over, Sonic takes her hat and tries to get the Emerald out of it, first he pulls out a bunch of objects that lead into some gags like him pulling out a Red Ring disappearing in his hand, pulling out a chili dog which he eats, pulling out a Fire Shield that hits one of his party members who is joyed until Sonic tosses a water balloon out which lands and destroys the shield, until he finally pulls Cream out of the hat who has the Emerald in her hands.

Actually M MooMew64 did you happen to read my progress on writing the story mode for this?
Sorry for the late response, but no, I don't think I remember catching your progress update on that! If you can link me to it, I would love to give it a look. :)

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Sorry for the late response, but no, I don't think I remember catching your progress update on that! If you can link me to it, I would love to give it a look. :)
Certainly! I’m almost finished with Sonic’s part here, I just need to figure out how and by who exactly the engine gets damaged here, like what result could lead to the most conflict for the remaining story.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Just got back from the dentist. Had a root canal done and an infected tooth removed. It didn't hurt at all but having people prod around in my mouth with pieces of plastic and metal for a couple hours was a miserable experience for me.

At least the worst of it is behind me now. I'm still scheduled to come back next week for some cavities but now that my infected tooth is gone I should actually be able to actually sleep at night again.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I only wish that Odyssey was more of an open-world game ala Bresth of the Wild, especially since the trailers and advertisements really seemed to be promoting it as one.

Great game otherwise.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

Horse time!!!

Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy might get a kick out of this.
:D This is insanely great! I have always adored well crafted stop motion videos and movies. I wish I could do that myself. ( One day, at least taking photos like I used to do... ; - ; I am still kinda sad I didn't get what I hoped to get for my birthday as I had wanted for quite some time now, but I will still have faith I will. xP It was on the 11th but I didn't mention it here.)

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
AVGN did another episode based on a game I had as a kid. That's 2 in a row

Bartman vs Radioactive Man.

D

Deleted member

Sorry everyone. I was busy watching something.

Imagine Danganronpa x My Little Pony :secretkpop:
Ah nah, we are not slandering Mario Odyssey tonight.
I didn't mean to slander it: what I meant was that in comparison to the other games it's about the same. Not worse, just a bit better overall than what preceded it. Which is a good thing. It's no Skyward Sword-> Breath of the Wild but it didn't need to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom