• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

What in the world is this Spongebob "Skin Theory" video that I keep on getting recommended?

I am tempted to watch it.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'm now officially done with 1 of my five classes for this semester. Hoping I can bring my math grade up as much as possible but it's not looking too hot

dezeray112

Smash Hero
You ever go back and re-watch a movie you loved as a kid, expecting it to either hold up terribly or that you'll end up not loving it as much now that you're older... but you instead end up loving it almost as much as you did back then?

Recently had that experience with this movie after finding it on Disney+. While there are definitely parts of it that are dated (like how most of the dinosaurs are designed), I still really love this movie, especially the visual effects and soundtrack.
There were a couple of Disney films which I do remember watching back from my childhood. Pinocchio is one of those films I had enjoyed due to its adventurous plot and songs. Whilst there are certainly a number of aspects which did not age very well and I heard that they are doing a live action version of the Pinocchio for Disney+. I think I have a feeling I know which parts from the animated film they will change for the live action version.

also ****ing throw Iron Fist in this movie
Since the rights to Iron Fist is back within Marvel Studios, I wonder if Finn Jones will reprise his role or will they recast him?

D

Deleted member

One of the birds keeps on flying out everytime I so much as open the door a smidge so I named him Rascal(it's the one on the right of the picture) :yeahboi:
I named the other two too: the completely yellow one is Sunny and the other is Quib
I gave them a treat too
unnamed (3).jpg

D

Deleted member

if we don't specify, people might think we're demanding the inclusion of Dante, both the writed and main protagonist of Dante's Inferno
Could also refer to this
61RHA2Bh0zL._AC_SY450_.jpg

Although Burning Abyss is based on Dante's Inferno so in a weird round-about way not really

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
if we don't specify, people might think we're demanding the inclusion of Dante, both the writed and main protagonist of Dante's Inferno
I mean there is really only one wellknown Videogame Dante Right

I mean were calling Mario not Mario from the super mario series or
Simon Simon from Castlevania

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Just one more day till the Sephiroth presentation, i can't wait to see what the second song he comes with is.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
yeah sakurai will need to remove all square enix songs
but worry not we get 5 Dk jungle Hijinx and 5 gourmet race1 remixes as a substitute
We ain't in Smash 4 anymore.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yeah, now we have 4 versions of Lost in Thoughts All Alone because that's the only Fates track obviously
Well yeah, that's Ultimate.

My point still stand.
Was Fates soundtrack REALLY that forgettable that they couldn't find other songs to use?
No, quite the opposite.

It's so good, it's a crime it was basically left out.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Good afternoon everyone here’s a meme I found that always makes me laugh when I see it

Also I don’t think I’ll do a stream today, I’m not feeling well. Not COVID, don’t worry. It’s, ah... how do I say this

TMI reasons

yeah

still had fun last night tho and am looking forward to streaming again

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
This is basically how I think tomorrow is gonna play out
View attachment 295787
I mean Smash may have Hundreds of Songs but for some reason the Ost/remixes are so badly chosen That it still leaves a lot to be desired
I mean no Sancuary Guardian(it doesnt have 80s Song Reffrences right?)
no Masked Dedede and not a single Kirby Knight Bosstheme??????
I thought the 02 remix was fire.
still the orignal is pretty much the ONE Winged Angel from Kirby so having Yeah yeahs in it should have at least been optional

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I could go on and on about the songs they should’ve included in Smash, hell I made myself a challenge to select one new song per stage (been redoing it since some song choices are outdated, if anyone wants to hear more about it I’m willing to share) but yeah there’s definitely a lot of choices out there

osby

Smash Obsessed
Speaking of pets, my father keep sending me the videos of a cat hanging around his home.That's quite a character development from someone who didn't want her near his house because cats "mess his garden up" only a few months ago. I guess having animals around beats being completely alone in quarantine.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I think about a nice Mod Idea Smash Ultimate but better where instead of changing the Game Drasticly we for example
Change a lot of jungle Hijinx, Zelda Main Themes
replace Pichu with Bandana Dee
Make Chrom/ Lucina alts and make a Impa Echo
Maybe Change Pirahna Plant?
maybe make some mario 1-1s into other Wold while keeping the Layout
Redesign New Pork City and give it a better Stage Layout
make better Alts (but not too crazy)

im really sad that there are in no Games Mods like these

D

Deleted member

Please no D:

I want him to have ALL THE SONGS

and not just FFVII

but like other FFs and other S-E series too like TWEWY, NieR etc
I hate to admit it myself but it's a real possibility, and I'm gonna go into the presentation expecting nothing. For once I would love to be wrong.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I mean Smash may have Hundreds of Songs but for some reason the Ost/remixes are so badly chosen That it still leaves a lot to be desired
I mean no Sancuary Guardian(it doesnt have 80s Song Reffrences right?)
no Masked Dedede and not a single Kirby Knight Bosstheme??????

still the orignal is pretty much the ONE Winged Angel from Kirby so having Yeah yeahs in it should have at least been optional
Also how Sonic's music selection has stayed relatively unchanged since Brawl, with the exception of Lost world, Forces and Mania music, also they removed the Sonic Rush music.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
If we get a NieR song, idk much about NieR automata but I heard the song A Beautiful Song and it’s I think the first area (abandoned amusement park) boss and the song itself is epic so if you gotta include a NieR song make it that

also

NO NETFLIX. STOP. DO YOU WANT A REPEAT OF THAT CRAPPY DEATH NOTE LIVE ACTION? CAUSE THATS HOW THIS HAPPENS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom