• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
You can see a worthwhile film adaptation of a musical instead like

RENT

I think the production stopped by my university when I studied there last decade but I didn’t get to see it. That movie gives me feels every. Time. 😭
I um...I have some strong opinions about that show and movie, but maybe it’s best I don’t get into that right now.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Wait a minute. Hold the **** up. Yall were talking about that Cats movie and I didn't realize it. But one of my friends were just telling me about how ****ty that movie was and--
20201214_112952.jpg
hyperventilating

WHOS THE IMPOSTER HERE?!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Wait a minute. Hold the **** up. Yall were talking about that Cats movie and I didn't realize it. But one of my friends were just telling me about how ****ty that movie was and--
View attachment 295690
hyperventilating

WHOS THE IMPOSTER HERE?!
idk, but you're acting kinda of sus.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
dude

I really wanna do some twitch streaming today

my copy of the new Shantae game I said I was getting as a gift in the Shantae thread hasn’t come in yet and may take a while still due to reduced postal workers during this COVID spike

now which of my latest obsessions on Steam do I stream: Darkest Dungeon or Lobotomy Corporation???

consults UB3R-BOT in a discord server

... L-CORP IT IS BAYBEE

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Kirbo can easily kill Sephiroth with Jesus power.
Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. (1 John 4:7)

dezeray112

Smash Hero
The synopsis for Marvel Studios' Disney+ show Ms. Marvel is pretty much what I expect for Kamala Khan:

"The Marvel Studios original series centers on fan-favorite Kamala Khan — a 16-year-old Pakistani-American growing up in Jersey City. A great student, avid gamer, and voracious fan-fic scribe, Kamala has a special affinity for Super Heroes, particularly Captain Marvel. "

Source: https://www.marvel.com/articles/tv-shows/ms-marvel-introduces-iman-vellani-kamala-khan-disney-plus

I predict Iman Vellani will definitely deliver and bring the character of Kamala Khan to life.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I read a youtube comment about Sonic's friends that raised a theory that makes a surprising amount of sense.

To paraphrase they said the reason Cream hasn't come back in most Sonic related media for years is because unlike most Sonic characters, there are little to no memes associated with Cream the Rabbit, every other Sonic character has memmorable memes for them but she doesnt.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I read a youtube comment about Sonic's friends that raised a theory that makes a surprising amount of sense.

To paraphrase they said the reason Cream hasn't come back in most Sonic related media for years is because unlike most Sonic characters, there are little to no memes associated with Cream the Rabbit, every other Sonic character has memmorable memes for them but she doesnt.
Let's make a bunch of Cream memes then.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

What about this though?:

tuck :)

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
TUCK#214
OK. Question. If they were going to do a remake of Sonic Adventure... how should they handle Big the Cat?
Has there literally been a game with a fishing mechanic that's enjoyable? I can't think of any so I'd just want it all removed and to have big stumbling through stages chasing froggy on land.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Okay, people. Wild Area, Isle of Armor, and Crown Tundra.

When only considering the gameplay elements and not the story elements, which of the three would you say you like the most?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Her being the most powerful character in the series isn’t enough?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
This reminds me, I doubt I’m gonna get to this part of the story anytime soon, but one scene I have in mind for my Sonic Clash story mode is Sonic and his current party fighting the Hard-Boiled Heavies in order to retrieve a stolen Emerald which Heavy Magician puts into her hat. After the battle is over, Sonic takes her hat and tries to get the Emerald out of it, first he pulls out a bunch of objects that lead into some gags like him pulling out a Red Ring disappearing in his hand, pulling out a chili dog which he eats, pulling out a Fire Shield that hits one of his party members who is joyed until Sonic tosses a water balloon out which lands and destroys the shield, until he finally pulls Cream out of the hat who has the Emerald in her hands.

Actually MooMew64 MooMew64 did you happen to read my progress on writing the story mode for this?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Just saying this before I go to bed.

I'm having more fun playing 20 minutes of Persona 5 Royal than the 4 hours of Cyberpunk 2077. Also Lamperouge Lamperouge Kasumi is awesome, coming from someone who thinks Makoto was best character.

That is all.
I have a few problems with how Sumi was implemented but she's definitely my second favorite character in the game (Akechi became my #1 thanks to Royal), and I can even relate with certain aspects of her. Her thief outfit is also tied with Joker's as the best in the game, IMO.

But yeah, she's great.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom