• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tuck :)

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
TUCK#214
I'm still a bit skeptical about how effective it will actually be(specifically regarding how they skipped multiple phases which is a huge deal when it comes to vaccines), but damn I'm already seeing a bunch of bull**** fearmongering videos that talk about how "the vaccines change your dna and give you the mark of the devil hur dur government bad" with a very loud and official sounding narrator

I'm not particularly excited for 2021. Just hope it's better than this year has been.
Yeah, theres been a lot of crap conspiracies surrounding the pfizer vaccine thats so damaging for people who believe it. The only REAL concern I've seen is there apparently has been some slight complications for people who have severe allergies once they take the vaccine. I didn't read too much into it however, so I couldn't tell you specifics

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Heh, I’m a lil achy so I’m laying down in my old bed. Hard to believe the last time I did that and worked with the laptop my job provided me, dad was still alive...

I’m sleeping in my little office room now as it has a bed, it’s just hard to get a good night’s sleep immediately after a loss y know

I’m gonna have to adjust to this... at least I have no regrets before he passed away

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Hot take, but bacon isn't good.
Bacon is nice, as long as you have it every once in a while. I don't go get burgers or fast food often, but Wendy's or Cookout with bacon burgers is very nice, or maybe bacon with your breakfast. Other than those two, no real reason to eat them.

Some people out here eating chocolate bacon, which just sounds nauseating.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm still a bit skeptical about how effective it will actually be(specifically regarding how they skipped multiple phases which is a huge deal when it comes to vaccines), but damn I'm already seeing a bunch of bull**** fearmongering videos that talk about how "the vaccines change your dna and give you the mark of the devil hur dur government bad" with a very loud and official sounding narrator

I'm not particularly excited for 2021. Just hope it's better than this year has been.
Well to be honest i'm not going to be taking this vaccine at all, there's no way this thing is safe given how quickly they made it.

I'll just do what ive been doing since this pandemic started, just keep living my life, i don't even wear a mask when i go out, only when i enter Walmart. Because that's the only place that's enforced the mask thing.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Heh, I’m a lil achy so I’m laying down in my old bed. Hard to believe the last time I did that and worked with the laptop my job provided me, dad was still alive...

I’m sleeping in my little office room now as it has a bed, it’s just hard to get a good night’s sleep immediately after a loss y know

I’m gonna have to adjust to this... at least I have no regrets before he passed away
Sorry to hear about your loss but at least you and your dad were on good terms with each other.

Hoping you get better soon, Rie.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Sorry about your Dad. Take it easy now, I know losing someone you love isn't a pill anyone wants to swallow, so take as much time as you need.

Again, sorry about that.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Sorry about your Dad. Take it easy now, I know losing someone you love isn't a pill anyone wants to swallow, so take as much time as you need.

Again, sorry about that.
The hardest part is how routines change

like there’s a big emptiness where he used to be

if I had to put that feeling in a song, it’s like this:

kinda dreary, but with a heavy feeling of loneliness

D

Deleted member

I'm very sorry for your loss.

D

Deleted member

Is it that hard to wear a face covering to protect you and everyone around you?
I know, right?

I mean I never go anywhere, unless it is extremely important, like getting a textbook for school. I always wear my mask at all times. Even when I am in my front or back yard, I'm wearing my mask.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
@UserGoozer Happy Birthday good sir, I hope you have a good one!

Rie Sonomura Rie Sonomura My prayers go out to you and your family. I'm sorry for your loss, losing a loved one is very difficult...Just remember that it's always okay to grieve, but that you can still remember your father and the time spent with him fondly.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Finished re-watching season 1 of Hilda and just watched the first episode of season 2.

Any of y'all watching the show. I really recommend it.

One word.

Breathtaking.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Memes are now immortal

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
and now I am 6 levels close to finishing TLOU...then 2 has to be happening by forceful ways

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Remember Rie, you have friends on here for you if there's ever anything you need or take all the time you need especially to take a break.

We're all here comforting and supporting you, same with your other family members who are grieving too. :(

D

Deleted member

Memes are now immortal
~somebody once told me the world was gonna roll me~

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Memes are now immortal
The fact that Shrek is an old enough film to even be eligible for the National Film Registry is what gets me...

D

Deleted member

The fact that Shrek is an old enough film to even be eligible for the National Film Registry is what gets me...
It's 3 years older than I am yet I definitely remember watching it a ton as a kid, and watching the sequel when it came out in theaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom