• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Sephiroth will do that. I think Steve was a perfect addition, but for people that tend to roam this message board, I think most saw him as underwhelming. But with Seph, he is a big name from the boomer group. so it works out.
I dunno, while Seph is pretty big in his own way I feel Steve has more of an overall legacy behind him, across multiple age groups and kind of people.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Just came back from the dentist, originally to get something to cover my tooth from getting infected.

They ended up fixing my front teeth so I can actually smile without probably scaring people for the first time in years.

It's good news this week.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

Yikes.
If only PlayStation could give me a refund for my digital copy.

Haha NOPE! The asswipes.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
The Nintendo indie presentation just ended. Spelunky and Spelunky 2 are coming to Switch, while Among Us comes out later today. Super Meat Boy Forever comes out December 23rd.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Cyber Shadow looks cool! Looks like a sci fi Ninja Gaiden or something.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I wanna get Super Meat Boy but I don’t think the version shown in the Indie presentation has Steve :c

also Among Us on Switch is cool.

and Happy Game certainly doesn’t seem happy o_o

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Among Us on Switch is cool but a certain someone here already gifted me the Steam version so I'm cool.

Might get it anyway just for that portability factor.

D

Deleted member

I prefer Burger King’s Bacon King myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Among Us being switch exclusive is huge. That’s gonna be really popular.
Give it a few months and it'll be on the new next-gen consoles. besides its already on pc/mobile

Last edited:

tuck :)

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
TUCK#214
Today is my birthday! :kirby:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Is it just me or has there been a huge influx of new active users recently
I started getting the smash fever again after all the FreeMelee stuff started happening, and the doc, and now the 5 days of melee. There's just too much smash going on to ignore the community I think

D

Deleted member

Apparently, COVID-19 vaccines are out for the first time. Hopefully, this pandemic finally ends.
I'm still a bit skeptical about how effective it will actually be(specifically regarding how they skipped multiple phases which is a huge deal when it comes to vaccines), but damn I'm already seeing a bunch of bull**** fearmongering videos that talk about how "the vaccines change your dna and give you the mark of the devil hur dur government bad" with a very loud and official sounding narrator

I'm not particularly excited for 2021. Just hope it's better than this year has been.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom