• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

end-game KH combat is so satisfying to watch

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
A few episodes from finishing Fate/Apocrypha so gonna finish it today. I really enjoyed it. I've narrowed down the next one already to five:

Land of the Lustrous
Happy Sugar Life - I know it is a psychological horror but why not.
Cop Craft
Penguindrum
Or as I never finished it: Brand New Animal.

Choices, choices.

Went to the dentist today, and I'll have to go back tomorrow for a root canal and some other stuff. Insurance is covering more then half of it but it's still going to burn a hole in my wallet.

Remember to brush your teeth every single night, kids.
Same from being in a country where you don't have to pay. The pain ain't worth going through. Have to go to the dentist today to get something covered over a missing tooth to prevent infection.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm honestly surprised no one at my school has asked what my zoom pfp is(it's the same one I'm currently using): I doubt any of them have actually seen a Dutch Angel Dragon before(yknow, considering it's a furry species and all)
Maybe people assume it's a neopet. That's what i thought.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm honestly surprised no one at my school has asked what my zoom pfp is(it's the same one I'm currently using): I doubt any of them have actually seen a Dutch Angel Dragon before(yknow, considering it's a furry species and all)
Maybe people assume it's a neopet. That's what i thought.

D

Deleted member

I'm just sitting here listening to my nana listen to some obvious scare video about the covid vaccine(something about how it changes your dna, which while true happens everyday naturally anyway, and virus change your dna too) while my pops talks about how Bill gates is controlling the world or smh

Out of all the people in my family, I didn't expect them to be loony. geez...

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Technically speaking, what he bends is air (oxygen) with alchemy and lights it using a spark.

That's why he can't control fire once it's out there.
Yes, I know. I've seen the show 5 times, with reading the manga many times too. Just making a joke was all.

Last edited:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
A few episodes from finishing Fate/Apocrypha so gonna finish it today. I really enjoyed it. I've narrowed down the next one already to five:

Land of the Lustrous
Cop Craft
Penguindrum

Choices, choices.
Of those I've only seen Penguindrum, and I was bored most of the time. But you'd probably like it based on your tastes.

D

Deleted member

Land of the Lustrous
Cop Craft
Penguindrum
Finish BNA :yeahboi:

although if you want to keep your sanity, don't look up the characters online. I think it should be obvious why :p

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
We've got the indie direct in about an hour and a half - don't really know what to expect from that, but even if none of the games shown interest me, the Vergil DLC for Devil May Cry 5 releases today, so I've still got something to look forward to. (EDIT: Turns out that it's out now)

Aside from that, there are only two more days until the Sephiroth presentation, which I have mixed feelings about. Sephiroth himself is a great addition, but is Square-Enix going to cheap out on the music again? Are we going to get content from a wide variety of games, or just Final Fantasy 7? What about the spirits or Mii costumes? I'd be more confident about all of these if it wasn't for Square-Enix's track record in Smash, where they've consistently given two songs per character.

The Fraymakers Kickstarter also ends on that day (four more characters have been reached through stretch goals, though given that the final stretch goals are animated reveal trailers for those characters, I'm assuming that they're going to be focusing their updates on giving details about the assists, stages, or the create-your-own-character/stage system that the game has), and the (presumably) last set of One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 DLC comes out on that day (they've been surprisingly reserved when it comes to DLC for that game - no new areas or missions, and barely any costumes), so there's a lot going on that I'm interested in on the 17th.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Is it just me or has there been a huge influx of new active users recently

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Is it just me or has there been a huge influx of new active users recently
Sephiroth will do that. I think Steve was a perfect addition, but for people that tend to roam this message board, I think most saw him as underwhelming. But with Seph, he is a big name from the boomer group. so it works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom