• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
i was a foolsih man for laughing at the abrupt ending…but the shame is something i lack…also glad Kamran finally got his blue powers

and that Kamala will finally get to wear her suit for a whole episode before its inverted in The Marvels
Hard to believe that next week is the final episode of Ms. Marvel. Could pretty much see her and maybe Kamran face off against Damage Control.

and that Kamala will finally get to wear her suit for a whole episode before its inverted in The Marvels
There was a glimpse of Kamala wearing her suit during the Avengers: Quantum Encounter at Disney Wish (Disney Cruise show):

Anyways, at least there is Thor: Love & Thunder going to be released in theaters this week plus there is also I am Groot and She-Hulk coming up for Disney+ next month.

Other than that, I know Kevin Feige confirmed that Marvel Studios will be making an appearance in this year's San Diego Comic-con in which I expect to see where exactly Phase 4 is eventually going to go. In addition, I expect first trailers and teases for their other Phase 4 projects from Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, Secret Invasion and other in the works. Hopefully they will reveal the cast for the Fantastic Four.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Check out this sick banner I requested on tohokingdom forums.

A team-up between Legendary Kong and Heisei Gamera up against their ravenous nemesis'.

This is a match I'll eventually write but due to life right now and case of writers block. It's currently on hiatus.

Last edited:

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
They realy are sick cons, if only they didn't
I sent my Joycons to Nintendo in a box and they fixed em right up for free and they haven't drifted in two years since then. Now, should this never have been a problem in the first place? Yeah of course don't release defective products. And of course don't keep my Joycons in escrow for a whole month while you fix them. But I do wanna point out to people, if you're still experiencing drift, there's a free solution.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
oh the name tease for Yuri in Three Hopes…starts with a Reg until they decide to cut Shez off

Hard to believe that next week is the final episode of Ms. Marvel. Could pretty much see her and maybe Kamran face off against Damage Control.

There was a glimpse of Kamala wearing her suit during the Avengers: Quantum Encounter at Disney Wish (Disney Cruise show):

Anyways, at least there is Thor: Love & Thunder going to be released in theaters this week plus there is also I am Groot and She-Hulk coming up for Disney+ next month.

Other than that, I know Kevin Feige confirmed that Marvel Studios will be making an appearance in this year's San Diego Comic-con in which I expect to see where exactly Phase 4 is eventually going to go. In addition, I expect first trailers and teases for their other Phase 4 projects from Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, Secret Invasion and other in the works. Hopefully they will reveal the cast for the Fantastic Four.
all I want is a Quantummania taste…and countless trailers and teasers and pics

and for some extra verbal details on Spider-Man: Freshman Year

also Kamala is going to fit quite well with the others as usual. Nice to have given some of the future MCU leaders attention since they didn’t want Spidey to overshadow them

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Bandai-Namco of America is making zero sense. Bandai-Namco says the sales of Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series will determine whether or not if they'll expand on the IP but they're not making that very clear.

You can only download the demo from the Japanese eShop, there's no preorder option for the American eShop, the American division of Bamco has done absolutely no promotion for the game on social media, and North America is the only region that is not getting a physical release of the game.

And this is a game coming out in two days.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Bandai-Namco of America is making zero sense. Bandai-Namco says the sales of Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series will determine whether or not if they'll expand on the IP but they're not making that very clear.

You can only download the demo from the Japanese eShop, there's no preorder option for the American eShop, the American division of Bamco has done absolutely no promotion for the game on social media, and North America is the only region that is not getting a physical release of the game.

And this is a game coming out in two days.
That is a certified boomer Japanese gamedev moment

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Perkilator Perkilator 's AMA is now up

if any of y'all aren't currently on the list of future AMA subjects and would like to be added, please lemme know via reply or PM

We only have a couple left on the list, so if any of y'all haven't gone 3 times max already would like to join in, you'll probably have yours in no-time

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

dezeray112

Smash Hero
oh the name tease for Yuri in Three Hopes…starts with a Reg until they decide to cut Shez off

all I want is a Quantummania taste…and countless trailers and teasers and pics

and for some extra verbal details on Spider-Man: Freshman Year

also Kamala is going to fit quite well with the others as usual. Nice to have given some of the future MCU leaders attention since they didn’t want Spidey to overshadow them
Having watched five episodes of Ms. Marvel, I do generally believe that Iman Vellani is doing really well in her role as Kamala and I think she will be a rising star in the making.

But other than that I do expect a number of MCU films and Disney+ shows to be revealed at both San Diego Comic-con this month and at the D23 Expo in two months time as well as who is being casted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom