• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Hey guys, what's going on? Seems like a slow day today.

EDIT: 4500 page has been reached!

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
TheMightyP TheMightyP get this, you know that character Bahari in Monster Hunter? Get this, he is actually voiced by a black man and Arlow is voiced by Keith ****ing Silverstein.

We won
Again
Keith definitely a GOAT. Man got everything under his belt and voicing Vector the Crocodile is a W in my book

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm in a Nickelodeon mood. Been binging some CatDog and am gonna binge some other Nicktoons after. But man does that mean I really want some Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl news right now.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
poor Feige

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Use a guide.
I'm probably gonna go guideless. Mostly so I can also hunt down the last few Mons for each area. Once I see I caught everything for an area I will likely resort to a guide.

The only Mons I used a guide for were Phione and Manaphy, mostly because I read before that the hint for them was in BDSP.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Trust me, it's not worth it, and I did it 90% guideless.
Don't worry, I'll only go guideless until I hunt everything for a specific area (except Spiritomb and the last Genie, which I am saving for last). Once I see in my Pokedex I got everything for a area I'll use a guide. I may enjoy a challenge but sometimes I gotta reel it in.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm in a Nickelodeon mood. Been binging some CatDog and am gonna binge some other Nicktoons after. But man does that mean I really want some Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl news right now.
Be sure to add The Angry Beavers to your watch list.

Speaking of CatDog. I got the complete series on DVD. It's been years since I watch the entire series. I oughta get around to rewatching it at some point.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
While I'm here, I admit when I played Legends Arceus today I ran into a Shiny Kirlia and tried to catch it.

The Shiny Kirlia ran away.

I'm still a bit unhappy with that.

Guess if I want a Shiny Kirlia I'll have to try harder.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
It's weird that i can find the second and third seasons of the Megaman Battle Network anime on youtube right now full with Spanish subs.
Normally Capcom tries to hide this show.

My Legends Arceus Dex is coming along nicely.

Tomorrow, it's Spiritomb hunting time.
Just use Home.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I lost a game of rock paper scissors so me and a group of friends went to see Lightyear.

So the movie wasn't good but we enjoyed the experience, mainly because we were the only people there, the room was completely empty aside from us so theater etiquette was gone and we just spent our time cracking dumb jokes about the movie.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Even if you found one of them, you still would have to find the other two hopes. :troll:
…this joke only reminds me more and more of how important Byleth truly was to both the war and the majority of the character development built

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Nabbed 3 games off of Steam Summer Sale, being Chrono Trigger, Stardew Valley and Bug Fables.

I should probably stop buying games and actually work on my ever growing backlog first but 🤷🏾‍♂️
God dsmn you. You buy another game that I have that refused to do crossplay

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Oh... well this is sad

dezeray112

Smash Hero
poor Feige
This is why I feel that I am not entirely too optimistic in regards to the direction and vision to Sony's take on their Spider-Man universe.

achaji3

Smash Rookie
Social Threads simulate social interactions online, the player must react with the good actions to harassing opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom