• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Frankly, while the world is falling apart around me due to forces I can't control, it's nice to vent about video games just to feel something other then abject terror every second of the day.
I mean. That's probably why you're stressed out. You're tired of worrying about one thing, so you worry about something else.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
KH2: I may be horrible because I just burst out laughing when Goofy died and even harder when Mickey goes "They'll pay for this"

Edit:AND HE JUST COMES BACK LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED AND THEN SLAPSTICK DISNEY ANTICS ENSUE WHAT IS THIS SERIES
You have to re-equip all his stuff once he shows back up btw.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Wario World is such an enigmatic game. It was a big budget GameCube game, and it seems to have been both financially and critically successful. Despite this, it has no legacy. It never got a sequel, or even a remake. There are no meaningful references to it in other games. Nobody talks about it (and when they do it's merely the pause screen). What secrets does this game hold? Why does the media obscure it so?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
oh my god…Claude is actually ****ing worthless in this game holy ****

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Wario World is such an enigmatic game. It was a big budget GameCube game, and it seems to have been both financially and critically successful. Despite this, it has no legacy. It never got a sequel, or even a remake. There are no meaningful references to it in other games. Nobody talks about it (and when they do it's merely the pause screen). What secrets does this game hold? Why does the media obscure it so?
They fear Wario for he is too strong, see how Wario Land has been dead for so long

cashregister9

Smash Hero

Goku Fortnite real

Jondolio

Smash Hero

Goku Fortnite real
Thanos better watch out

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Plenty of backstory explaining Aisha's past and how her sister Najma killed her. Its great to see that her mother finally acknowledged Kamala's powers, but that cliffhanger of an ending to see a drone bot fired in Bruno's apartment where he and Kamran are at. But for some odd reason, I have a bit of a bad feeling about Kamran especially when it seems like a part of Najma's soul went in to him.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
for the 2 hardcore Rise fans out there
Plenty of backstory explaining Aisha's past and how her sister Najma killed her. Its great to see that her mother finally acknowledged Kamala's powers, but that cliffhanger of an ending to see a drone bot fired in Bruno's apartment where he and Kamran are at. But for some odd reason, I have a bit of a bad feeling about Kamran especially when it seems like a part of Najma's soul went in to him.
i was a foolsih man for laughing at the abrupt ending…but the shame is something i lack…also glad Kamran finally got his blue powers

and that Kamala will finally get to wear her suit for a whole episode before its inverted in The Marvels

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Vile race:

1657115612178.png

“i AM Vile Persephone. mY gArDeN oF DeLiGhTfUl fRuItS aRe aLl fOr yOu To tAsTe…”

Alignment: Dark-Law

Origin: Greek mythology. Persephone is the dreadful queen of the underworld. Originally a goddess of vegetation called Kore, or “maiden”, she was born from Demeter and Zeus. After her abduction by her uncle Hades, Demeter threatened to never grow any crops again. This allowed Persephone to return to her mother but she is forced to spend half of the year with her husband since she ate a single pomegranate seed grown in Hades.

Skills: Mamudoon, Ice Breath, Slumber Vortex, Samarecarm

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Jirae race.

There’s a lot going on with this design and I love all of them. Admittedly, the black and white dichotomy is a cheap way to reflect how Persephone is the deity of plants during summer and the ruler of the dead during winter but it’s a rather unique take. Her two parts are connected with what appears to be tree sap and aside from the sun and star motifs that reflect her light and dark sides, she even holds fruits of the underworld in her hands.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

i was a foolsih man for laughing at the abrupt ending…but the shame is something i lack…also glad Kamran finally got his blue powers

and that Kamala will finally get to wear her suit for a whole episode before its inverted in The Marvels
This looks so good! I like it! I think I will watch it!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Wait… I thought foot clan girl was Casey Jones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom