• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
ok. I'm playing Mario Odyssey and man... why is Mario so slippery? Is there a way to like... IDK, turn off running or something and only have him walk? Cause this numbnuts slips and slides all over the place with how fast he is and how much course correction I feel like I'm constantly doing.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Nobody…

Hal making the forgotten Land soundtrack:

I have been bad about playing FL, so I haven't hit Dedede yet.

This was my first time hearing it.

They didn't need to go this hard my word, calm down, HAL.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
After 18 chapters, this is almost at it’s finally!

I know people find the story cringe and over the top, but world design and gameplay wise, this game does an amazing job. While also making each fight uniquely challenging.
Heads up there's a swear in the middle of the vid
And the end too lol.

Z25 Z25 you might want to link instead of embed, mods gonna bonk that.
Well I’m guessing sneaky link beat me to the disclaimer lol

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
When the executive board of my company forces my resignation, and I have to remind them of what I had to give up to start the company (I am very upset at their proposition)
Smashboards dot com user TheMightyP after making a joke about a movie without addressing how 9/11 impacted the entire world
hqdefault (1).jpg

(Sam Raimi's Spiderman movie came out in 2002)

MooMew64

TheMightyP TheMightyP You like game dev stuff so you might be interested in the technical stuff behind this:

D3D11 compatability is now in open beta for Sonic Generations, and...Yeah, wow, this is nuts. The performance is incredible for an open beta mod, and it allows ReShade to hook into the depth buffers properly now and allows for even better compatability with stuff like AO and indirect lighting via RadiantGI. It will also allow modders to add PBR textures to their modded levels.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I now get to wonder if Strange will be emotionally and personally affected by the events of No Way Home (ignoring the parts where he won’t remember Peter of course). Perhaps he’s more caring about how people feel for once, and not willing to go around sacrificing lives just because.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So I am back from one of the best/worst bike journeys I've ever had.

+Went into the Republic for the first time on my own..................via going North technically.

-Some woman hit me by accident on the train right in the ribs. Backhanded.

+Did a ferry ride and uh, I listened to the Chika song while going past some government property.

-Group of 50 drunk ass teenagers threatening to steal my bike on my way home.

-My legendary stubbornness almost ****ed me over.................................
+...........but it was worth it.

DSC_0044anoooooo.jpg

One of the best views I've seen in my life.

Time for Spy x Family by the way.

Last edited:

MooMew64

Epic Games has been giving away free games for years now. It's how they hook you into staying for more than Fortnite.
Yeah but like

I'm just impressed they keep paying for it despite the fact they gotta know a large majority of people just use their launcher for the free games and not much else.

...And then there are those like me who aren't even using their launcher directly, I pass everything through Steam using Heroic Launcher 'cause I like Steam Input too much. :190:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
How the heck they making money? How on earth is it profitable to do it as often as they do, especially Epic?
Epic has Fortnite and Exclusives

GOG is owned by CD Projekt Red so it's almost certainly propelled by Witcher 3 sales and also GOG is the only place to get some retro games so people who are interested in those can only buy them there.

Alternative Answer: Tax Evasion

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom