• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I just realized that with that final DLC pack for Super robot wars 30 were getting a neat little reunion from Project X Zone party members.
The games first DLC pack brought in the Sakura Wars characters and the last one brings Sanger from the OG saga games.

Both of which were in the first Project X Zone, that's neat.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Playing Pokémon Sword and decided to do a Dynamax Adventure with the A.I.

I almost lost but got a Shiny Solgaleo for my trouble.

With two shinies in one week, I should probably quit while I’m ahead.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
MineCraft Players: Gets done with fighting a horde of monsters, low on health, decides to section themselves off to recover and craft.

Random Automatically Pissed Off Enderman:
it's all good until you hear :ultenderman: "eeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhAAAAAAAAAAAAAGSHKDGALJSFGASHJKVBFAJFBLASKJBDKJAVSKJ EERRR ERRR ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I gotta appreciate Marvel and the X-Men for holding a yearly Hellfire Gala…especially because of drip like these

Dooms a freebie
CBDAC6DE-CC26-474C-9615-FF07AF72E407.jpeg

5FBC9481-47C6-419D-83CF-FC1D9A78CA84.jpeg
9094259D-88D6-499E-B31F-D4FC3376F5A5.jpeg
FA1D8C37-59C2-4600-BEE2-51CECF2F41D4.jpeg

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

PhantomShab

Smash Lord
Warning Issued
Yes, because 19th century Europeon naturalists couldn't agree on the exist of certain primates in a newly colonized lands, the consensus of the modern zoological community on the existance of bigfoot is totally moot. A youtuber with no credentials proves it.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go feed my pet unicorn. You can't prove I don't have one.
Save your passive aggressive bull**** for someone else please.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Yo! The Northman and The Bad Guys next week!

Former gonna see with my uncle next week, we both love ancient history and mythology.

The latter I'll see the week later.

Gonna wait out on The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent starring Nicholas Cage.

May then has Top Gun: Maverick. Dad is a fan of the first Top Gun and so wants to see that and given it'll be released close to his birthday, be a good way to celebrate it for him.

Might see Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness just as a means to getting out and hanging with my buddies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Fairy race:

1650118480545.png

“I'm Fairy Goblin! Even my help is useful for you, is that so? Tehehehe!”

Alignment: Neutral-Chaos

Origin: European mythology. Small and grotesque creatures which can be found all over Europe. Their name may come from the fact that they sometimes live in the hallow rocks underground. Goblins are usually mischievous, greedy, and ill-fitted to get along with humans. They are related to various other spirits or fairies such as dwarves, kobolds, gnomes, and brownies. Some goblins have magical powers that they use selfishly and without reservation.

Skills: Tarukaja, Lunge, Charge

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Divine race.

Goblin is simple and gives the impression of a mischievous fairy pretty well. The word encompasses so many different creatures that it’s hard to call it disrespectful to the source material. The pointy ears and nose are nothing new in their representations but I liked the addition of spiky hair to go along with them. I’m more confused about the leotard. Fashion statement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom