• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

I hear Kaguya-sama.

This must be posted.
For the longest time I had no freaking clue what this dance was from, so you can image my surprise when they just randomly replaced the end credits footage with that footage. No rhyme. No reason. They just did it cause they could. 👁

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Hello everyone, concerned father here. Recently my 7 year old son discovered the video game “Among Us” after playing it on his computer. While i didn’t mind at first, it soon began to affect his character. Within a week, he had been screaming 'sus’ in his sleep. When asked to do his homework, he called me a stupid father and said ‘kicked’. His grades have been dropping heavily since that day and whenever i refuse to give him my credit card for cosmetics he threatens me saying he’ll “eject” me. Yesterday I entered his room to witness him listening to extremely loud rave 'Among Drip’, he put a bunch of pillows in his shirt to make himself look big and now calls himself a “crewmate”. He refuses to go to bible study unless we use “vent” to get there. I don’t know what that is but he refuses to take any form of transportation except that. Please I am so concerned, what do I do?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Hello everyone, concerned father here. Recently my 7 year old son discovered the video game “Among Us” after playing it on his computer. While i didn’t mind at first, it soon began to affect his character. Within a week, he had been screaming 'sus’ in his sleep. When asked to do his homework, he called me a stupid father and said ‘kicked’. His grades have been dropping heavily since that day and whenever i refuse to give him my credit card for cosmetics he threatens me saying he’ll “eject” me. Yesterday I entered his room to witness him listening to extremely loud rave 'Among Drip’, he put a bunch of pillows in his shirt to make himself look big and now calls himself a “crewmate”. He refuses to go to bible study unless we use “vent” to get there. I don’t know what that is but he refuses to take any form of transportation except that. Please I am so concerned, what do I do?
Don’t ****ing scare me like that goddamnit

Making me think something happened to the homie Pokelego
:239:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Sounds like he’s got a case of imposter syndrome

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Can't wait foe the anime to adapt that and butcher the plot.

Then again Resurrection F just ****ing sucked. Even for DB standards it was just asspulls galore.
It also completely lacked any tension and stakes since Beerus and Whis were just casually observing the battle the whole time and could undo anything Freeza did.

Goku and Freeza deserved a much better rematch.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I still think CGI classic Mega Man wouldn’t be too out of place in a live action setting even if his design is game accurate. Robots don’t always need to adhere to actual human proportions.

If nothing else maybe Classic could have movies separate from this universe
just because X is the main focus doesn't mean that classic doesn't have a place in the series. I think the second movie could have an interesting dynamic between the two. Classic might have a grudge against X, because the latter's existence is proof that, one day, Doctor Light will create a better robot and will abandon him. X wants to comfort him, but he can't argue with it: Reploids are more advanced, realistic, and powerful than the robots of old. Eventually, the two settle their differences, and because X exists decades before Light started working on him originally, Light is able to give Classic the intellect of a Reploid in the last scene of the movie. After the movie, I think Classic could get a multi-season TV show.

(Aside from the proportional thing, the main reason I went with X is because I prefer his games lol)

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Just bought Persona Q on the 3DS eshop.

Since the 3DS eshop is going down i just thought i would buy something from one of it's last sales so i decided on this one, since physical copies for this game are known for being faulty.
I'm not expecting much from this game, i hear it's one of the worst Persona titles.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Okay I'm watching Arlo's video on his Sonic review debacle and

I mean

I always respect how down to earth and honest he is, and like, he seems open to constructive criticism.

...I just like he makes it clear it's just his own opinion and he doesn't force it down your throat, lol.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I'm starting to delve into the wild world of Genesis era Sonic hacks,

Probably won't play around with them too much until I have a chance to play the OG vanilla games through once, but I've played enough of Sonic 1 to get the picture of it, I'm gonna start modding the heck outta it now lol.

Actually, question for any Sonic fans:

If I did my first playthrough of Mania completely vanilla, apart from the fact I used modern design skin mods because I'm a modern Sonic baby who grew up with those designs and like them a little more, am I a lame goober butt? :048:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom